Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol, after proclaiming multiple times how important commerce of a film is to Bollywood, it’s nice to see Karan eat the humble pie. 

Seriously, if anything Karan forgot how failure affects your credibility in Bollywood and gave multiple interview shading actors for hiking their fees, producers should produce movies that reflect capability of how much the film can make back in revenue, he backtracks after Kalank and Soty failures. 😂😂😂 

He prolly thought since failure doesn’t wear Dolce Gabbana, Gucci, it wouldn’t come near him 😂😂

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Does this mean sour grapes?  Because that’s exactly what’s happening here.  

DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Seriously? The same guy who when defending his nepotism practices has basically said films are strictly business and movies goal should be for money making? Quote from Karan Johar:  "We're not NGOs! We are businesses with bottom lines and budgets. And tomorrow if I want to launch Shah Rukh Khan's son because he's Shah Rukh Khan's son and I believe I can gain from it, why won't I? I run a company, it's a balance of commerce and art, and both matter."  But oho now that his films are flopping he switches his tune from leaning towards being strict arrogant  business man to now he is leaning towards being  an artistic film making guy who now see films for their creativity then for the money. Yeah right SnakeJo! 😆

So how can he have this response after flops? LOL how pathetic 🤣 Honestly hope people continue not to see his films so he can possibly become humble and to see that smirk of his finally off his face.

Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 4 years ago
sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this is not true. A lot of films, especially in recent times, go unremembered. there are a few films that will be remembered and most of the time they tend to do well at the box office. taste doesnt change. if the audience likes it in the theatre they will like it years from now as well.

what is he on?

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣Karan snake Johar..the twister of facts..

Anything to excuse his failures.

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Box Office Numbers are not important when your film fails.

Box Office Numbers will be important when your office needs more money to keep it self going... 

aurora-borealis thumbnail

Oh, shut it KJo. The garbage you churn out these days cannot even be called films, as it would be an insult to the respected art of film making.

The audacity to make such a statement on the back of releasing the candy floss SOTY 2, which seemed more like a modeling contest to showcase abs, midriffs and designer labels than to tell a story. 

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DavidBowieGirl

Seriously? The same guy who when defending his nepotism practices has basically said films are strictly business and movies goal should be for money making? Quote from Karan Johar:  "We're not NGOs! We are businesses with bottom lines and budgets. And tomorrow if I want to launch Shah Rukh Khan's son because he's Shah Rukh Khan's son and I believe I can gain from it, why won't I? I run a company, it's a balance of commerce and art, and both matter."  But oho now that his films are flopping he switches his tune from leaning towards being strict arrogant  business man to now he is leaning towards being  an artistic film making guy who now see films for their creativity then for the money. Yeah right SnakeJo! 😆

So how can he have this response after flops? LOL how pathetic 🤣 Honestly hope people continue not to see his films so he can possibly become humble and to see that smirk of his finally off his face.

Wow

DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow in agreement or wow I can’t believe you just said that? lol

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Then why do you keep on sharing the box office collection of your hit movies on your social media handles.