Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Shaheer is a Pure Soul and Honest Person #SuperShah

Kanna777 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kudos to Shaheer No WordsπŸ™ŒAlways his Interviews are Inspiring with So Much Positivity and HonestyπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈand at Same Time So Entertaining Like to See Again and AgainπŸ˜‚ #PureSoul #ShaheerSheikh #SBS30QuestionsSegments Watch it Guys it was Sooooo Amazinggg https://youtu.be/yeplpLcIxGM?t=145

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too liked his interview today after so long..  I used to think he gives generic interview but today's was awesome..When he said either MB or KRPKAB best,  I was complete agreement with him.... πŸ–πŸ€

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I too loved his interview..i like the way he speaks it wont looks like made up stories..he always speaks from his bottom of his heartπŸ‘πŸΌ

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very blunt answers

I was wondering how in this humid weather even with split acs in that gym is he wearing that woollen wrist length sweat shirt.  God, one can burn in that. Here many are parading in shorts to the gym.

Accepting people in general or your loved ones the way you is fine. Then there are many flaws which can be rectified for the good without imposing one's opinions on the other. Communication plays an important part to work out and bring in some sort of solution. It is not possible to accept everyone with their minus points. IMO

Good to hear him, he spoke very nicely even when his work out was interrupted.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TFS. This segment was very entertaining. I dont think anyone can be bored when with Shaheer. He comes up with the funniest jokes. So glad to see a full segment dedicated to him. And loved his blunt answers.

PS- he looks XTRAAA  HOTTTTT here

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting

Thanks for sharing

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is so cheerful. Isko dekh ke mujhe bhi hansi aa gayi

πŸ˜†

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

God this interview. He is so cute. Mai ladke ke behalf pe gussa thi work out session kharab krne par, but interviewer ki persistence ke kaaran hume ye milaπŸ˜†

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Loved loved this interview!

His laughter is so addictive β€οΈ

He deserves a lot more love than he gets

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The way he speaks dosent look like a celebrity...very genuine down to earth like in a very normal and chilled out manner..he looks one amongst us..that's what makes him relatable . I get such vibes when I see srk interviews as well.

Also I have recently become his fan I remember during Navya time I was in high school and one of my friend use to watch Navya and she showed me few pictures and I was like yeh hero ke hisab se thoda Masum ladka hai... Mahabharat also I watched since I am a big Krishna bhagt and wanted to see how Krishna is portrayed newer paid attention to Arjun ...kuch rang I haven't watched only ...who knew I will be fan of this Masum ladka after 8-9 years..now I regret missing out a lotπŸ˜‚