Who want Pragya and Abhi together again?

aniissat thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

For my POV, it's a big NO. Since I watch Kumkum Baghya, I notice it's was always Pragya who make effort to save her mariage. Abhi like an idiot, doubted her for every thing bad in his life. He believe more Tanu and Alia than her own wife. He have no respect, no trust for her. He always says "I love you, I love you" but it's not sufficient. 

What I don't understand, why the writer turned Mr King negatif. He would be a perfect husband for Pragya and a good father for Kiara. 

In all serial, I have watched female lead suffer because of their husband, but writer make her return to their husband for just a SORRY. 

Why they don't show women move on?

I prefered Doli armaano ki. The female lead was abused by husband and she has the courage to move on and begin a new life. 

Désolé pour mon anglais. J'espère que je me suis fait comprendre

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I too don't want Abhi and Pragya together. There is intolerable toxicity in Mehra mansion for Pragya to return. Aliya will come back to evilness if Pragya ever returns to Abhi. And I don't think Abhi understands Pragya properly by the way he always points all his problems towards Pragya.

I  was also liking King more than Abhi. At least he used to respect Pragya and didn't misbehave with her.  I think he turned negative as Mishal was not willing to play post leap and he had to removed from the screen somehow.