Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Gemmy aunty will led listening news woh bhi ho sakti

haan shayad news vale ko vo hi news di ho par kidnap nahi ki hogi

WinterPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What i think is that, the neighbour aunty must have surely said to veer's mom that something is brewing between mishti and ruhaan as they came together and left together. So veer's mom understood that its because of their affair that she called off the marriage. She must have informed all this to veer's dad including the fact that veer is destroying himself because of her and that people are talking ill about him and blaming him for the marriage being called off and also because of this, his new alliance also broke off. So veer's dad would have planned this kidnapping wiith veer's mom's knowledge to spoil mishtis life in return and this explains the reason for veer's mom's sudden indifference towards Ruhaan and smirking when she saw the news because she is aware of everything.

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WinterPrincess

What i think is that, the neighbour aunty must have surely said to veer's mom that something is brewing between mishti and ruhaan as they came together and left together. So veer's mom understood that its because of their affair that she called off the marriage. She must have informed all this to veer's dad including the fact that veer is destroying himself because of her and that people are talking ill about him and blaming him for the marriage being called off and also because of this, his new alliance also broke off. So veer's dad would have planned this kidnapping wiith veer's mom's knowledge to spoil mishtis life in return and this explains the reason for veer's mom's sudden indifference towards Ruhaan and smirking when she saw the news because she is aware of everything.

Quite possible..... Now that you say it, I too think it's highly possible

WinterPrincess thumbnail

Wow, when i first saw this post, gem was leading by leaps and bounds..but now gem's dad is giving tight competition to gem. 😉Both at 46% each. Wah!! Like dad, like son..!!😛

Vartika026 thumbnail

Gems dad is winning.... Not bad🤣

khatimeethi thumbnail

Look like tough competition🤣

WinterPrincess thumbnail

Considering the fact that gem's father has much more violent thoughts than the gem himself..and considering the fact that veer looked worried after watching the news compared to his mother who wasn't even shocked but instead was enjoying the news makes us doubt gem's parents rather than the gem himself. ðŸ¤“

There is also another strong feeling that i have ..that is .. a person who really loved her wouldn't let some random goon molest her or ask them to behave like molesting her whatsover may happen..and if veer actually loved her even a tiny bit..he wouldn't do that. Even that nandini's wicked husband didn't do that na..he himself did whatever he did..but not through other men. So veer was much more a better person than him..so i have a strong feeling that he should not do that..!🤔

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think veers dad arranged the kidnapping and the mom knows about it.. But it could also be veer alone who arranged it..So it’s definitely the GEM family who’s responsible for mishtys kidnapping..The whole family should go to jail 😡

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

arey mars logon ko bhi vote mil gaya ðŸ¤£

acha hai ab koyi bhi bura nahi maanega

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

arey mars logon ko bhi vote mil gaya ðŸ¤£

acha hai ab koyi  hi bura nahi maanega