~~Hum Hero Nahi Hai Bhaiyya....Hum Hai "Cupid" Villain~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Three Cheers for the Best Cupid Villain On ITV🥳🥳🥳

Performer Of the Day: 

Rehaan Roy as Parv Singhsmiley10smiley10What a stupendous performancesmiley32smiley32For the first time I will dedicate a post to our Cupid Villain for his sheer performancesmiley20bcz today Rehaan nailed the whole episodesmiley14

- Parv said A Dhokla is enough to murder Dhakkan Angadsmiley37smiley37Just look at the rhyming wordssmiley37smiley37And mazee ki baat yeh hai ki yeh dhakkan was holding a dhokla when he dared to punch Parvsmiley37Matlab hadd hai you are going to fight with dhokla in ur handsmiley29smiley37Mahadhakkan I must saysmiley37

"Beta Sher ka shikar karne sochoge nah toh khud galatfaimi ka shikar ban jaavoge"

- Though Parv said this to Angad it suits to you Parvsmiley15Bcz U dared to harm Sher and His Beloved Familysmiley14

- This was hilarious when he was saying "AJ" with that hand actionsmiley37

- He called Akshat as "Auratom Ke Maseeha"smiley10smiley32 You are absolutely right Parvsmiley20Yup even in this drugged state,Akshat was trying to punch Parv for badmouthing his Saali ji, Revtismiley32smiley40

- Another hilarious dialogue from Parv to AJ "Abhi toh Party shuru huye hai aur aap abhi se jhoomne lage"smiley37smiley37

- Hawww He dared to call Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal "Hot Saasuma" before her Shersmiley3

- Loved Parv's definition of Jassos & Villainsmiley36

- Here comes the first punch from Sher for Parv for thinking about doing bad with His Sherni and uski behansmiley40Even in this drugged state, his one punch made Parv to stumble on his feetsmiley41We already saw Sher's strength even in his weak state during MA tracksmiley15smiley14

- Finally ek ek karke Parv himself admitted his gunahsmiley14 & called that as his mehanatsmiley37Siddhi Murder Kaand exposedsmiley40& Here comes the next punch for him from Shersmiley16smiley37

- He called Guddan as "Guddan Mata"smiley37

- Yeh kya bol gaye tum Parvsmiley37You feel like you have came back from workout after receiving each punch from Akshatsmiley39

Durga Murder Kaand Exposedsmiley40smiley41

Akshan's marriage truth revealedsmiley40smiley41And Parv wanted Akshat to thank himsmiley3& inturn received thissmiley37

Moment of the Day:

- The way Akshat strangled Parv's neck with full force with the marriage truth revelationsmiley15smiley41Just look at the intensity of anger in Akshat's Eyessmiley40smiley40Agar drug ka effect na aata waqt pe toh like Jindal Saab said before tujhe aaj woh gala khotkar hi maar daalte😈

- Parv Called Akshat as "Prabhu Sri Ram"smiley16

- Him saying "Pandit Chal Ugal" that was hilarioussmiley37

- I just loved his confusion on Dosti smiley37smiley37

Dialogue Of The Day: 

"Jindal Saab nahi tera Pati Parmeshar Sri Ram urf Akshat Jindal jinhone apne poori zindagi poori nahi aadhe se zyada zindagi akelepan mein bita di par maine maine unko akela nahi choda unke saath unke dostom ko bhi rakha bilkul unhi ki tarah jo baatein toh kam karte hai lekin agar naraz ho jaaye na toh duste hai....!!!!"

Jackpots of the Day :

- Parv kicked Nalayak Vardaan twicesmiley40& Uska Gala bhi pakadasmiley41

- Parv Strangled Kishore's gardansmiley15smiley40

- For these two Shubh Kaams, Ek thank you toh banti hai smiley15Thank u Parvsmiley17

Picture Of The Day :

- Say hai to VFX Snakessmiley37

Extra Special Moments:

- Loved how Akshat asked Guddan "Guddan Tum Teekh ho?" & I loved how Guddan read Akshat's eyes and assured him she will look after Dadismiley14

- The way Akshat Saved Guddan from falling and both asked abt e/o whether they are ok and Cupid Villain watching the result of his dhakkasmiley17Perfect Shotsmiley16

- The way Akshan's hands were struggling to hold e/osmiley14

- Finally Their hands were Unitedsmiley27 & they went into unconscious state staring at e/osmiley14

- These two shots dekhkar mera mann aur dil bhar aayasmiley19smiley31

Precap Shots:

- Appreciate the VFX snakes who came all the way to bless Akshan

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Saru post is just awsm ...

I guess title should be nayak Nahi Cupid khalnayak h tu🤣

But hats off to rehaan yrr👏

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aj mai beautiful nhi bolungi q ki aj mjhe sb kuch comedic nazar aa rha hai credit goes to pervy😆koi aur show ka villi hota to pta nhi kitna frustrate hote bt bcoz of pervy ye serious sitiation lag hi nhi rha tha mri hasi av tk nhi ruk rhi🤣aj pervy mereko bahut jyada cute lag rha tha

I noticed pervy ne sbko kuch na kuch bola hath v uthaya bt Aj ne usko pita fir v unko kuch bura nhi bola hath v nhi uthaya he respects Aj 

Loved Akshan scene dekh kr aisa lah rha tha ki vo apni mehnat ko safal hote hue dekh bahut khush hai 🤣

Excited for tommorow

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Perv acting was amazing today!! All his truths were revealed .... .. excited for coming episodes

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the episode!!! Even though it was Parv centric it was awesome!!! He is the best villain! Villains in general give you creeps but he is the one who actually entertains... Rehaan has done a fab job... I really hope he continues in Guddan along with his new show... after watching him yesterday I realised how much I actually miss his scenes... Parv does bring that entertainment factor... 

coming to Akshan scenes... as usual they gave me the feels! smiley42 The 3 times Jindal Saab actually hit Parv was when Parv troubled Guddan... he just cannot see Parv around her... I am happy they brought all of Parv’s truth out... long due... one more loop closed... I have a feeling Jindal Saab will definitely be thankful to Parv for one thing which is bringing Guddan in his life... they should definitely have that dialogue in the upcoming episodes...

The scene where Akshat saved Guddan from falling, he asked her so softly ‘tum theek ho?’ It had such a caring tone... after falling, for Akshat the only thing that mattered and he was looking for was Guddan... he forgot his surroundings and was just looking at her, wanting to hold her... that scene was beautiful...  he turned towards her to hold her hand and see her while he was losing consciousness... only she mattered to him at that time and it is only her he wanted to see and feel... ☺️ beautifully executed scene...

Again a small detail but beautiful scene where when Parv is telling Guddan about dadi and Lakshmi her concentration was on Revati but as soon as he spoke about Akshat she completely lost it and started looking around for him asking Parv where is Jindal Saab... just shows that Akshat is above all for her... She married Akshat for her Chutki but for her now nothing comes before Akshat not even her Chutki... 

I am just loving the episodes nowadays... Never thought that a show will keep me this engaged even after 200+ episodes and they keep getting better... waiting for the episodes this week... they are the most awaited scenes by everyone I think! 

Edited by Kashishj09 - 4 years ago
Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

saru post is just awesome🤗

rehaan such a wonderful villan.

aise villans sabko mile😈

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

An awesome post dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pervy ne kal dil khush kar ditta 😛

I am sure har fandom ki dil ki khawaish hogi ki unhe Pervy jaisa villain naseeb ho but I am very possessive of him & our Jindal saab 

I don't want any other show to have such a male lead & such a villain 😒

Ye sirf humare hai 

My dil was jumping with Pervy taunting dayan & dhakkan 

Bada aaya tha humare pyaare dulare Pervy ko maarne ... hun ! 

Pervy par sirf humare Sher-Sherni ka haq hai ! & ye sirf unka shikar hai 

His kicks to Babyboo was seeti maaro moment 🥳

& much deserved 

Why do I feel ki cvs ne hum, forum walon ki frustrations kal Pervy ke haaton nikali hai sab par ?! 😉

& Jindal saab ne iss halat mein bhi Pervy ko thaka diya 👏👏

& had he not lost consciousness, Pervy toh gaya tha....

A true sher  ab pitai ka inezaar hai ! 😃

But I hope kabhi na kabhi Jindal saab gives him his much deserved "thank you" with a bone crushing hug & chumma 

& Accha hua Jindal saab lost consciousness or else we would have lost our pyaara Pervy 

+ isse ki wajeh se, he pushed Jindal saab & Jindal saab fall right next to his guddiya. He gave Jindal saab the opportunity to close his eyes seeing his guddiya & holding her hand 😳

I love how AJ held Guddu's hand & turned towards her adjusting himself to a more comfortable position to lose consciousness while seeing his guddiya 😳

Pervy's comparison of AJ with saanps was another 🥳🥳

Kudos to the dialogue writer for all the dialogues 👏👏👏

I can imagine the writers having fun & enjoying to the fullest while penning yesterday's episode 😛

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

mast post to a mast episode🤗

kavya1994 thumbnail

Ekdam Whistle Phodu performance di hain hamare Pervy ne 🥳🥳

Hamara villain to ekdum hero Jaisa entry Liya, One Man Army😛 

~Kya swaag se aaya😎, aur sabko khila-pila ke gehri need sulaya😆

~Aaye hi sabse pehle Paglet Ka wicket udaya👍🏼 Dhokla khila, usse Dreamland pahuchaya😴

Aur toh aur usko Dhakkan keh Kar bulaya🤣, Bada maza aaya, bada maza aaya👏

~Poore Jindal Mansion ke logon jhoom barabar jhoom karaya,

Party mein gaana nahi, apna karmkand hi sunaya🤣

~Babyboo ko do laat lagaya aur Kishore ka gala dabaya,

Nikkamme beton ki galat baat par mukh kholne ka achha sabak sikhaya

~AJ ko saapon sang kaid kar dala, Lakshmi ko delicate keh dala, aur Guddiya ke Dosti wale phande pe toh audience ka reactions hi de dala🤣

Sabse bada kaam Guddiya ke tez noise par usse "Aawaaz niche" keh dala👏👏

~Ab toh tumhare "Sri Ram" hi tumhe prasaad dene aayenge,😈

Tujhe zinda chod, foolproof plans ka return ticket lene ko majboor kar jayenge.😛

Pervy ke liye👏👏🥳

Dil Le Lo Post🤗❤️

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya_luvakshan

Saru post is just awsm ...

I guess title should be nayak Nahi Cupid khalnayak h tu🤣

But hats off to rehaan yrr👏

Thank U Kaya🤗

Sabke mann mein yehi soch aayenge as title toh maine kuch alag socha😛