Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

What is this , no ads 

Star Plus got up after their queen launched Bepanah Pyar on colors

They got up just now after 55 episodes

I was switching channels to check BP but apparently chose a wrong day to do it.

This was rishta's dhamaka wala episode

Rhea Sharma and Ritvik hit two birds with one stone.

The #noisanoption was conveyed very nicely

I do not really dislike kunal, realised irrespective of gender those who go on minting money are very similar to him. They play with emotions like a game of chess.

He ultimately acted like a child pays for their parents sins.  Mishti is some orphan who has been handpicked by his mom so okay, another biz deal between two families. Conveying this to a large audience also requires certain skills and Ritvik had it in him today. Nobody likes kunal these days 

Rhea what i can say about her.  Perfect emotions. 

She is one female who puts forth her wants and needs when it comes to personal relationships

Did not miss Abir at all.  I mean he was busy taking of Naman Agarwal.  

I think this week its is going to be Mishti and Kunal showdown. Where will Abir feature, he is going back stage these days.

Meenu is going to get heartbreaks 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

What is this , no ads 

Star Plus got up after their queen launched Bepanah Pyar on colors

They got up just now after 55 episodes

I was switching channels to check BP but apparently chose a wrong day to do it.

This was rishta's dhamaka wala episode

Rhea Sharma and Ritvik hit two birds with one stone.

The #noisanoption was conveyed very nicely

I do not really dislike kunal, realised irrespective of gender those who go on minting money are very similar to him. They play with emotions like a game of chess.

He ultimately acted like a child pays for their parents sins.  Mishti is some orphan who has been handpicked by his mom so okay, another biz deal between two families. Conveying this to a large audience also requires certain skills and Ritvik had it in him today. Nobody likes kunal these days 

Rhea what i can say about her.  Perfect emotions. 

She is one female who puts forth her wants and needs when it comes to personal relationships

Did not miss Abir at all.  I mean he was busy taking of Naman Agarwal.  

I think this week its is going to be Mishti and Kunal showdown. Where will Abir feature, he is going back stage these days.

Meenu is going to get heartbreaks 

I'm so used to checking my phone during ads. i didn't get to do it. My dad came out od sleeping mode to watch the confrontation. It was that good

@Bold - neither am I. I have exactly similar family member like him so I know the feeling. It wasn't surprising, because kunal ke pov se he was right and so was Mishti. 

Mishti got lucky meenu ki interference. Had she been batting for them being together Mishti ko ye sach suhag raat ke din pata chalta. and I shudder to think that. or ye aam zindagi me hota hai

Also sometimes i wonder if given the choice kitne family members Meenu and Kunal ke saath rehna prefer karenge agar monetary benefits hata diye jaye

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago