Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

They shined through hate, comparisons, writing them off. And they didn't just got a normal hate to love story which is easiest to show because there won't be much variations but here these two were given so many variations to show in chemistry which isn't a cakewalk and people still have the audacity to discredit these two 

Yes they did! They worked so hard and took it slow and stayed true to making this a slow growing love story. When I see people going crazy for bajaj’s entey I feel so very protective of Parica!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByPX95mhLlD/?igshid=yalekpmp6sph

Edited by UKGirl22 - 5 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BySOaJehpoF/?igshid=1ucf3mwra6t4x

How true is that and anyone have full article ?

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Yes they did! They worked so hard and took it slow and stayed true to making this a slow growing love story. When I see people going crazy for bajaj’s entey I feel so very protective of Parica!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByPV-dFhHDR/?igshid=ytuzfqsuxp34

Look at the glow on their faces, their journey from known strangers to soulmates is something I will always cherish

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It looks like from one of gossip sites. I don't see that happening anytime soon . Maybe she will accept for Anurag but it won't be wholeheartedly

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Look at the glow on their faces, their journey from known strangers to soulmates is something I will always cherish

I just changed my link bcos I found a better photo. 

I know Parica are good friends but that chemistry is just amazing! The look they get on their face - that’s real acting!  

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Add FL’s asthmatic attacks too. I remember watching a few episodes of IPK where Khushi used to breath so heavily during their wall pinning sessions. I used to find it so weird and funny😆

This was the reason I never liked that show. Ek dusre ko jaante Nai par wall pining n that ott breathing.  OK guys this was my point of view so IPK fans don't jump on me plz😂

Surprisingly my mum watches this show repeat telecast nowadays... I crib n crib abt the show,  she just ignores me. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

IB try karle you will see more hilarious stuff, it's mostly Gul FLs thing 😆

No thanks 🙏 Few epis of IPK were enough😆 Ishqbaaz first promo itself put me off the show...for some reason I couldn’t stand the 3 guys even though I knew nothing about them

No offence to any IPK and IB fans here

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys I just saw that another jungle scene is coming up.. 🤣 So everytime Pre gets kidnapped, Anu will get hit on his head and after all this they will run for jungle mein mangal and propose each other??? 😆

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Simple haters can't digest the fact that AnuPre are popular so blame Ekta for everything, Ekta buys awards, trps, asks her PR to make dolls😆

Even she sponser trips for leads....

Zindagi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Lol really ekta's PR makes dolls 

Who assume this type of things 😆

There were plenty of tweets how ekta pr was behind all this to prove anupre is popular. Even Mocking like From statue to dolls..