Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

Komo ka track kitne months tak chala? 

5 months 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Also would like to point out It takes immense Talent to make a already hit character HITTTTT......

It’s nt at all easy and THIS was the PRESSURE Parth and Erica we’re continuously talking abt in their launch interviews.

They did not had just the character to play by also the chemsitry to be repeated ... Chracter is fine it’s an individual thing but Chemistry is team effort because here the other party is involved that too you have never met or known ....

They shined through hate, comparisons, writing them off. And they didn't just got a normal hate to love story which is easiest to show because there won't be much variations but here these two were given so many variations to show in chemistry which isn't a cakewalk and people still have the audacity to discredit these two 

Poor my eyes , uski  roti huyii shakal ko dekhna Pada ðŸ˜­

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Didn't you saw Muzzu's IG story? Yes she did shoot. 

Yesss.. thank u..

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

Is that today's ðŸ˜• 

Looks like Eri last shoot haveli scenes only before leaving so it should be today's

Edited by abhiya_12 - 5 years ago
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Poor my eyes , uski  roti huyii shakal ko dekhna Pada ðŸ˜­

😒😒

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Given how these characters fared so far u can actually see how and where they went wrong with Komolika.Kzk1 made both Komolika and Bajaj iconic characters,so much so that Kasautii wasn't just AnuPre but Komolika and Bajaj as well.If they had to stay true to the essence of Kasautii,they had to HV these characters with their certain signature traits & storylines for their fans,and they had to stick to it.They didn't HV such restrictions with Naveen Babu and Ronit.They could make them do whatever they wanted.Which is why Naveen Babu could be cunning and predatory but still HV a complex about his age.No matter how old they show Bajaj, they'll never show him being insecure about his age.Bcoz that's not the Bajaj the audience loves and remembers.

Same goes for Komolika,they had to show her as this narcissistic stylish femme fatale who would always stay one step ahead of everyone,and her getting married to Anurag.And they had to do all this,within Hina's schedule.So we got the story we got!

Moral of the story is,Bajaj will fall for Prerna,and he might even come close to having her but if the audience reacts the same way they reacted to AnuLika marriage,AnuPre will be endgame!

I actually have issues with the actors, not the characters. In fact the makers have made a lot of changes to the characters this time. Komolika then was just a narcissistic gold digger in the beginning. Here she was a murderer from the get go. Same way Anurag is a much better written character, thank god! So though they've stuck to the general blueprint, till now the story has been different. 

No, my issue is with the actor. Hina khan was terrible as komo, no offence to any fan here. I don't know if she's a bad actress or its because she has a naturally pleasant face, but she was just not a villain. And all that screeching only made it worse. In that sense I meant navin and ronit were awesome. 

Let's see what bajaj brings us. From what I've seen of KSG, he is a strong actor and he owns emotional scenes. But I hate Bajaj as a character and he was the reason I stopped watching kzk1 so I'm really on the fence as far as bajaj is concerned at the moment. 

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

They shined through hate, comparisons, writing them off. And they didn't just got a normal hate to love story which is easiest to show because there won't be much variations but here these two were given so many variations to show in chemistry which isn't a cakewalk and people still have the audacity to discredit these two 

I read on forum , some never said Parth and Erica’s Chemistry took time to establish ... Matlab ðŸ¤£.

Too bad ....these ppl have a set definition for chemistry and that’s how they judge .

Characters revolve and so does their chemistry and AnuPrr’a character demanded a steady and increasing chemsitry with diff chemistry in every phase of relationship.