Even how much misthi rude toward ruhaan or humiliate him 

He is the 1 who understand her never leave her alone🤗

Just want to take her pain away🤗

Glad misthi appreciate ruhaan feeling & fall in love with him🥰

As both mishaan deserve each other & they r destiny to be with each other💕

thank you so much dear🤗

btw that write up of 2nd and 12th shaayari is written by our darling mili

I'm glad you liked it 😘

and if you want to write on any shaayari except 2nd and 12th you can write dear😃

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys I revamped the whole thread plz check it out once 

and don't hesitate to give me your precious suggestions🤗

and our darling vartuu wrote an amazing piece of writing on shaayaris I have added that in main post plz have a look

vartuu love you dear for the amazing lines you wrote 😘😘😘😘🤗

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

Hey guys I revamped the whole thread plz check it out once 

and don't hesitate to give me your precious suggestions🤗

and our darling vartuu wrote an amazing piece of writing on shaayaris I have added that in main post plz have a look

vartuu love you dear for the amazing lines you wrote 😘😘😘😘🤗

Love you more Swath....it looks amazing in purple colour.....my favourite colour.... Wow😍😍😍💜💜💜  and love you for making this thread....wow....shayri......the soul of Mishaan's love story😍😍

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Love you more Swath....it looks amazing in purple colour.....my favourite colour.... Wow😍😍😍💜💜💜  and love you for making this thread....wow....shayri......the soul of Mishaan's love story😍😍

thank god you liked it 🤗😘😘😘

Vartika026 thumbnail

I was in Pune.....miles away from her, but my heart was still in her captivity, it will always be. It had stop belonging to me the moment I laid eyes on her....the moment that I'd captured in my camera. Delete them, she'd said....if only I could..! I wish I could erase those moments as easily as she'd said....she sliced my heart with those two words; 'delete them' if only I could..!!

I'd convinced myself long ago that we cannot become one......ever! But then I saw her in my room.....holding my shirt.....caressing it? I asked what she was doing there, she made a silly excuse about looking for screw driver..... Ha! Only a fool would believe that! But her eyes told a complete different story.....for the first time I saw longing in them, yearning..... I was so familiar with these feelings..... For a minute I thought light was playing some tricks with me, for I'd never seen anything in her eyes except cold indifference.... But no, there was no mistaking it this time, her eyes were belying her excuse....my heart started pounding in my chest; what if.....what if she felt the same? What if she......loved me too? I urged her to tell me....maybe she would've done that had daadi not called her, well, great timing daadi...!! She practically pushed me to get away, and ran.....ran as if she was running not from me.....but herself.

I called Veer, his mom had asked me to bring some kind of jewelry that I'd forgotten... He didn't receive, then called me himself.....a video call.....I started to ask him but then I saw her....dressed in red, the colour I always wanted to see her in, God granted me my wish, not to please me but to torment me! Seeing her with him was a torture for me....WHY, why was it happening to me? What have I ever done to deserve this? 

She looked tortured too, I couldn't stand it anymore, I cut the phone and my heart started speaking the words.....again...!!

Waqt itna berahem kyu hai humper....

Hum mile, usse pahle hi aitbaar kiya 

Tumne kisi aur per.....!!!!

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

I was in Pune.....miles away from her, but my heart was still in her captivity, it will always be. It had stop belonging to me the moment I laid eyes on her....the moment that I'd captured in my camera. Delete them, she'd said....if only I could..! I wish I could erase those moments as easily as she'd said....she sliced my heart with those two words; 'delete them' if only I could..!!

I'd convinced myself long ago that we cannot become one......ever! But then I saw her in my room.....holding my shirt.....caressing it? I asked what she was doing there, she made a silly excuse about looking for screw driver..... Ha! Only a fool would believe that! But her eyes told a complete different story.....for the first time I saw longing in them, yearning..... I was so familiar with these feelings..... For a minute I thought light was playing some tricks with me, for I'd never seen anything in her eyes except cold indifference.... But no, there was no mistaking it this time, her eyes were belying her excuse....my heart started pounding in my chest; what if.....what if she felt the same? What if she......loved me too? I urged her to tell me....maybe she would've done that had daadi not called her, well, great timing daadi...!! She practically pushed me to get away, and ran.....ran as if she was running not from me.....but herself.

I called Veer, his mom had asked me to bring some kind of jewelry that I'd forgotten... He didn't receive, then called me himself.....a video call.....I started to ask him but then I saw her....dressed in red, the colour I always wanted to see her in, God granted me my wish, not to please me but to torment me! Seeing her with him was a torture for me....WHY, why was it happening to me? What have I ever done to deserve this? 

She looked tortured too, I couldn't stand it anymore, I cut the phone and my heart started speaking the words.....again...!!

Waqt itna berahem kyu hai humper....

Hum mile, usse pahle hi aitbaar kiya 

Tumne kisi aur per.....!!!!

👏smiley31 vartuu it's just amazing 

wonderful write up dear 😍😍😍

you are awesome love you so much😘😘😘😘

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

👏smiley31 vartuu it's just amazing 

wonderful write up dear 😍😍😍

you are awesome love you so much😘😘😘😘

Glad u liked it...love u more😍😍😘😘😘

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Swati, I have a free day today, so decided to tackle # 5 today, if you don't mind. 

Ruhaan had always cared for Mishti's emotional pain, he tries his best to relieve her of that or face it himself if he can help it , ahead of her. Case in question, he tries to break their news to the Veer guy himself, so he can take the wrath instead of Mishti😭I can' t even count the number of times he was just there for her emotionally. Coming to the physical pain, we need to talk about 3 instances. 

1. The above incident where she twists her ankle and lands on the floor. After their quick back and forth and monkeying around, the whole scene here turns into a tender, heart-touching one. Ruhaan, with his heart literally in his throat asking her if it hurts a lot😳My initial reaction is that of "woh koi labor mein nahin hain, ki, Ruhaan itna bada expression dedein". Then, I was lecturing 🤓about how our ( mine and students' ) perceptions of disease are different than that of the people who we serve. Now, when I watch this shayari, I have to apply it in this context. More than the degree of pain, I guess we have to look at it from his aspect, he doesn't want anything, literally ANY PAIN to ever befall her. Imagine, if I said something as harsh to a parent that the child has a minimal scratch and not a fracture and that they really don't need to agonize over it, they would scratch my eyes off of their sockets. So, even if it is a scratch that is a big deal for him. He wonders how he can suffer the physical pain on her behalf. I even made fun of him when this episode aired, ki, thought achha hain, and if only the pain is transferrable, then all women would gladly transfer their labor pain to their partners. But, that was very mean of me to say that, I am ashamed😳. During all the times, he was with her as she suffers through her pain, he DID something or the other to help her bear with the pain❤️. Here, as he tries to snap that ankle back (please don't try this guys🤔), she lashes out at him and hurts his shoulder and forgets about her own pain😃

2. Jungle episodes- the way he holds her as she bears with the pain of her shoulder as he tries to probe the wound or use some God forsaken liquid on that ( again, please don't try this ). We will only talk about the sentiment and not the factual nitty gritties. He simply holds her close, as she goes through waves of pain, silent, understanding, yet firm. He lets her use him as a prop as she goes through her agony.  Again, very natural, I see this unfold in front of me in my everyday life. I am not an obstetrician, but has anybody witnessed this in labor rooms? The guys standing with their partners as they go through their labor together, for HOURS🤗 and they don't even get any credit😳? Anyway, not to digress, can we not say that he suffered her pain with her???🤗

3. More recent kidnapping episodes. He can't see her in that condition, tries to console her but he himself breaks down as he tries to comfort her🤗. God, that was touching 😭

In short, Ruhaan can't see Mishti in pain in a literal sense or from an emotional sense.  He will be there for her always to take that pain away. Beautiful,  writers👍🏼 for giving us this. To show that there is somebody in this girl's life who cares for not just her happiness but also for her to remain pain free in all aspects❤️

Swati, I don't know if this really makes the cut for this shayari, but this is how I felt as I watched this shayari today. You may use it if you like it😃. 

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Swati, I have a free day today, so decided to tackle # 5 today, if you don't mind. 

Ruhaan had always cared for Mishti's emotional pain, he tries his best to relieve her of that or face it himself if he can help it , ahead of her. Case in question, he tries to break their news to the Veer guy himself, so he can take the wrath instead of Mishti😭I can' t even count the number of times he was just there for her emotionally. Coming to the physical pain, we need to talk about 3 instances. 

1. The above incident where she twists her ankle and lands on the floor. After their quick back and forth and monkeying around, the whole scene here turns into a tender, heart-touching one. Ruhaan, with his heart literally in his throat asking her if it hurts a lot😳My initial reaction is that of "woh koi labor mein nahin hain, ki, Ruhaan itna bada expression dedein". Then, I was lecturing 🤓about how our ( mine and students' ) perceptions of disease are different than that of the people who we serve. Now, when I watch this shayari, I have to apply it in this context. More than the degree of pain, I guess we have to look at it from his aspect, he doesn't want anything, literally ANY PAIN to ever befall her. Imagine, if I said something as harsh to a parent that the child has a minimal scratch and not a fracture and that they really don't need to agonize over it, they would scratch my eyes off of their sockets. So, even if it is a scratch that is a big deal for him. He wonders how he can suffer the physical pain on her behalf. I even made fun of him when this episode aired, ki, thought achha hain, and if only the pain is transferrable, then all women would gladly transfer their labor pain to their partners. But, that was very mean of me to say that, I am ashamed😳. During all the times, he was with her as she suffers through her pain, he DID something or the other to help her bear with the pain❤️. Here, as he tries to snap that ankle back (please don't try this guys🤔), she lashes out at him and hurts his shoulder and forgets about her own pain😃

2. Jungle episodes- the way he holds her as she bears with the pain of her shoulder as he tries to probe the wound or use some God forsaken liquid on that ( again, please don't try this ). We will only talk about the sentiment and not the factual nitty gritties. He simply holds her close, as she goes through waves of pain, silent, understanding, yet firm. He lets her use him as a prop as she goes through her agony.  Again, very natural, I see this unfold in front of me in my everyday life. I am not an obstetrician, but has anybody witnessed this in labor rooms? The guys standing with their partners as they go through their labor together, for HOURS🤗 and they don't even get any credit😳? Anyway, not to digress, can we not say that he suffered her pain with her???🤗

3. More recent kidnapping episodes. He can't see her in that condition, tries to console her but he himself breaks down as he tries to comfort her🤗. God, that was touching 😭

In short, Ruhaan can't see Mishti in pain in a literal sense or from an emotional sense.  He will be there for her always to take that pain away. Beautiful,  writers👍🏼 for giving us this. To show that there is somebody in this girl's life who cares for not just her happiness but also for her to remain pain free in all aspects❤️

Swati, I don't know if this really makes the cut for this shayari, but this is how I felt as I watched this shayari today. You may use it if you like it😃. 

mili dear thank you so much for writing this 😘🤗

I'm so glad you wrote this 

it was awesome as always 

thank you for giving me permission, may be I will edit some parts hope you don't mind dear

plz write more