Not again😤😤

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just saw an fresh new pic of abhi nd pragya on Instagram with a lady nd a guy in police costume  , also pragya with the police in hotel(background place was like)  . Now 100% sure prachi in again in trouble thanks to Rhea. Why always prachi, koi to Rhea KO bhi trouble karo. This Rhea is getting on my nerves. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

I just saw an fresh new pic of abhi nd pragya on Instagram with a lady nd a guy in police costume  , also pragya with the police in hotel(background place was like)  . Now 100% sure prachi in again in trouble thanks to Rhea. Why always prachi, koi to Rhea KO bhi trouble karo. This Rhea is getting on my nerves. 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kumkum-bhagya-rhea-blames-prachi-pushing-off-cliff/2019/06/01

Have a feeling it has something to do with this. Just kill rhea off. She's more unbearable than aliya and tanu now, which is something I never thought I would say. They keep showing the same old shit again with rhea trying to defame prachi, prachi getting into trouble and rhea getting off scott free without zero punishment and consequences. Why do I get a feeling this time they'll show abhi believing rhea, because in the stealing and poisoning case he believed prachi and never once doubted prachi, but this time because it is rhea's life he may not consider prachi being innocent, despite abhi being aware how rhea is after prachi and what she has done to defame prachi. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Have a feeling it has something to do with this. Just kill rhea off. She's more unbearable than aliya and tanu now, which is something I never thought I would say. They keep showing the same old shit again with rhea trying to defame prachi, prachi getting into trouble and rhea getting off scott free without zero punishment and consequences. Why do I get a feeling this time they'll show abhi believing rhea, because in the stealing and poisoning case he believed prachi and never once doubted prachi, but this time because it is rhea's life he may not consider prachi being innocent, despite abhi being aware how rhea is after prachi and what she has done to defame prachi. 

I was watching this show only for Prachi and Ranbir as I am fed up with all other characters, especially Abhi. But, if this shit happens I don't think I can bear this serial anymore. I am also fed up when Pragya calls Rhea  good. Can't she see Prachi's condition because of Rhea. I want Prachi and Pragya to go back to Hoshiyarpur and never come back. And hope that Abhi feels guilty someday, which will obiously never happen.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByKrDo_J4UI/

This looks like the house pragya-prachi live in. I can't stand them repeating the same prachi humiliation/ being trapped twist over and over again. 

I'd rather them show rhea throw prachi off a cliff into water (prachi of course surviving and saving herself or being saved somehow), but nobody being able to find her. Police getting involved to find prachi and a formal investigation being done into prachi's disappearance. Somehow police are able to link prachi's disappearance to rhea, or prachi is admitted to hospital by someone who found her and if really injured and the person reported her being found to police, then prachi giving statement to police that rhea had pushed her off the cliff, rhea being arrested on charge of attempt to murder prachi. Pragya gets to know about rhea's arrest and what she did to prachi and goes to police where she slaps rhea and curses her for her bad upbringing and says that she is like this because she has no mother. 

Abhi and family go to police after pragya has gone and police inform them that prachi has been found in serious condition and gave statement against rhea that she pushed her off cliff and that prachi's mother has filed attempt to murder case on rhea. The family want to meet prachi and her mother to talk to them but police forbid them saying that they can meet prachi and her mother at court. This would be a brilliant way to get abhi-pragya face to face. 

Can balaji make me a writer? 😆 I have so many ideas... all that involve vamps getting babaji ka thullu and being made ullu. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I was watching this show only for Prachi and Ranbir as I am fed up with all other characters, especially Abhi. But, if this shit happens I don't think I can bear this serial anymore. I am also fed up when Pragya calls Rhea  good. Can't she see Prachi's condition because of Rhea. I want Prachi and Pragya to go back to Hoshiyarpur and never come back. And hope that Abhi feels guilty someday, which will obiously never happen.

She tells prachi to stay away from rhea. That woman seriously has problems if she thinks prachi goes near rhea which is why rhea attacks her all the time. Rhea will go after prachi no matter how much prachi avoids her, because she's an insecure and petulant brat who can't stand anyone who can give her competition.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wishing that Ekta sees your post like all of us 😆. To add more, hope Ranbir saves Prachi and he takes her away from all these troubles, while Abhi and Pragya are busy fighting case.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

R u serious? I mean Rhea accusing Prachi? BTW, Sammy, u were very good. That idea of urs. But as Mala said, EK should read this forum.  I do not know what made Mugdha accept this. Probably  she wanted to act in a nonsensical serial 😆😆😆

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This time I really want prachi to teach her a nice lesson instead of crying in front of police nd abhi. Its high time now prachi become stronger like pragya. Abhi regrets nd blaming himself for not stopping pragya. He just goes search pragya nd bring her home with prachi. Because only pragya can change Rhea. 

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

I do not know what made Mugdha accept this. Probably  she wanted to act in a nonsensical serial 😆😆😆

seriously ?? This is a top rated show by Ekta Kapoor. who cares about the quality or story line. 

Many people would just kill to get a teeny weeny role. 

Why would any serious actress pass up on such an opportunity to advance her career ? Especially in which she is playing a  younger person !

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kumkum-bhagya-rhea-blames-prachi-pushing-off-cliff/2019/06/01

oh god thank you for the spoiler,i think it's high time for a break from kkb and spoiled children👎🏼