Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Beautiful thread Pranu.  Thanks for making it.  ❀

It's all for our princess yaar..And why are you thanking me..Did u forget the rule?

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

6 days to go for our queen's bdayπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ₯³

pranurosid thumbnail

Hello Guys,

Will be posting few articles and IVs of our Princess Teju regarding her previous shows and her off screen personality in this thread❀️⭐️

pranurosid thumbnail

Tejasswi Prakash of Swaragini reveals that men find her intimidating and she's proud of it

Tejasswi has her lines drawn when it comes to flirting in a professional environment

• ByUrmimala Banerjee
  • Published: June 22, 2017 2:22 PM IST

Tejasswi Prakash of Swaragini reveals that men find her intimidating and she's proud of it

Tejasswi Prakash is back after a hiatus with Pehredaar Piya Ki on Sony TV. She plays the role of princess Diya who gets married to a prince 10 years younger to her. The role is more of a guardian and protector in this unusual love story. The makers have maintained that it is not about child marriage. Talking about love, Tejasswi is very clear about the fact that she does not believe in dating co-stars. In an interview to The Times of India, she said, "I don't entertain anybody on the set, so getting involved with someone at work is impossible. In fact, I don't even approve of people flirting or joking with me. I don't have to date my co-actor to get the chemistry right. Where's the need for that? As an artiste, all I need to do is emote in front of the camera; I don't have to replicate that in my real life. Most people find me intimidating and I am proud of that."

Fans will remember that during the shoot of Swaragini, rumours did the rounds that Namish Taneja aka Lakshya and she were a couple in real life. However, they both dismissed it as utter rubbish. It seems Tejasswi had drawn the boundaries quite clearly even during the shoot of the family drama. So much so, that everyone was quite aware of her don't mess with me attitude. It seems a co-star was told by another colleague that she is not for 'dating', especially in a professional set-up. She told the publication, "He told my co-star that wooing me would be a sheer waste of time. You see, I want to take the lead in these matters; the choice should be mine."

The lady says she is in no mood for romance right now and would like to devote time to a relationship, when she is in one. In Pehredaar Piya Ki, she is paired with child artiste Affan Khan. Suyyash Rai also plays an important role on the show. Stay tuned to Bollywood Life for more scoop and updates...

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/tejasswi-prakash-of-swaragini-reveals-that-men-find-her-intimidating-and-shes-proud-of-it/

Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Tejasswi has her lines drawn when it comes to flirting in a professional environment

• ByUrmimala Banerjee
  • Published: June 22, 2017 2:22 PM IST

Tejasswi Prakash is back after a hiatus with Pehredaar Piya Ki on Sony TV. She plays the role of princess Diya who gets married to a prince 10 years younger to her. The role is more of a guardian and protector in this unusual love story. The makers have maintained that it is not about child marriage. Talking about love, Tejasswi is very clear about the fact that she does not believe in dating co-stars. In an interview to The Times of India, she said, "I don't entertain anybody on the set, so getting involved with someone at work is impossible. In fact, I don't even approve of people flirting or joking with me. I don't have to date my co-actor to get the chemistry right. Where's the need for that? As an artiste, all I need to do is emote in front of the camera; I don't have to replicate that in my real life. Most people find me intimidating and I am proud of that."

Fans will remember that during the shoot of Swaragini, rumours did the rounds that Namish Taneja aka Lakshya and she were a couple in real life. However, they both dismissed it as utter rubbish. It seems Tejasswi had drawn the boundaries quite clearly even during the shoot of the family drama. So much so, that everyone was quite aware of her don't mess with me attitude. It seems a co-star was told by another colleague that she is not for 'dating', especially in a professional set-up. She told the publication, "He told my co-star that wooing me would be a sheer waste of time. You see, I want to take the lead in these matters; the choice should be mine."

The lady says she is in no mood for romance right now and would like to devote time to a relationship, when she is in one. In Pehredaar Piya Ki, she is paired with child artiste Affan Khan. Suyyash Rai also plays an important role on the show. Stay tuned to Bollywood Life for more scoop and updates...

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/tejasswi-prakash-of-swaragini-reveals-that-men-find-her-intimidating-and-shes-proud-of-it/

Don't mess with me attitude.... Wow our teju is uniqueπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ you rule the world babe..... Relationship can waitπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

pranurosid thumbnail

Off Screen Masti of Teja and RohitπŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Blast from the past: THIS is how Rohit Suchanti tried to flirt with Tejasswi Prakash

By TellychakkarTeam

24 Feb 2019 02:08 PM

MUMBAI: Sony TV’s much talked about show Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya (Shashi Sumeet Productions) is no longer on-air, but TellyChakkar has some fun information from the crew.

The show had gorgeous actress Tejaswi Prakash in the lead role, while Rohit Suchanti romanced her. The duo gelled along very well on the sets and was seen indulging banter and fun between the shots.

A close source from the sets revealed a little secret on how Rohit tried his luck with the beautiful lady. The source said, β€˜Rohit used the famous dialogue from Ranbir Kapoor’s Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, which was Tum flirt karne ke liye nahi, ishq ke liye bani ho (You are not made for flirting, but for loving). Tejaswi, who has not watched the movie,  was quite impressed. One fine day, she happened to watch the movie and was flabbergasted that all this while, Rohit was using the dialogue from the movie to impress her. She also called Rohit to tell him that she saw the movie and knows his secret that the line he used to impress her is not an original one but a dialogue from the famous movie.’

Well tried, Rohit!

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Don't mess with me attitude.... Wow our teju is uniqueπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ you rule the world babe..... Relationship can waitπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Yeah that's why I love her to the core❀️.. She is so real,professional,doesn't fake,workaholic and so on⭐️..There are many qualities which I like about her❀️ but if I start now it will take all the dayπŸ˜†

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Vartika026 thumbnail

Yeah that's why I love her to the core❀️.. She is so real,professional,doesn't fake,workaholic and so on⭐️..There are many qualities which I like about her❀️ but if I start now it will take all the dayπŸ˜†

Seriously and above all she's so down to earthπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ the best quality in anyone.... I can't like arrogant people and my teju is epitome of sweetness and kindnessπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Vartika026 thumbnail

Off Screen Masti of Teja and RohitπŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Blast from the past: THIS is how Rohit Suchanti tried to flirt with Tejasswi Prakash

By TellychakkarTeam

24 Feb 2019 02:08 PM

MUMBAI: Sony TV’s much talked about show Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya (Shashi Sumeet Productions) is no longer on-air, but TellyChakkar has some fun information from the crew.

The show had gorgeous actress Tejaswi Prakash in the lead role, while Rohit Suchanti romanced her. The duo gelled along very well on the sets and was seen indulging banter and fun between the shots.

A close source from the sets revealed a little secret on how Rohit tried his luck with the beautiful lady. The source said, β€˜Rohit used the famous dialogue from Ranbir Kapoor’s Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, which was Tum flirt karne ke liye nahi, ishq ke liye bani ho (You are not made for flirting, but for loving). Tejaswi, who has not watched the movie,  was quite impressed. One fine day, she happened to watch the movie and was flabbergasted that all this while, Rohit was using the dialogue from the movie to impress her. She also called Rohit to tell him that she saw the movie and knows his secret that the line he used to impress her is not an original one but a dialogue from the famous movie.’

Well tried, Rohit!

Better luck next time RohitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Seriously and above all she's so down to earthπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ the best quality in anyone.... I can't like arrogant people and my teju is epitome of sweetness and kindnessπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Absolutely trueπŸ€—β€οΈ