~~My Soul Found Solace In Your Arms~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Before I start fangirling lemme thank CV's for such a beautiful Akshan scenesmiley31smiley27Jab se Dadi shared the secret to Guddan ki Akshat used to do champi from her hands ussi din I said I want to watch Guddan giving champi to Jindal Saab to release his stresssmiley14And Today CV's gift us Head massagesmiley40Woh bhi donom ke taraf sesmiley41I love U CV'ssmiley27

- Kya power se Akshat was instructing his aadmi to find Kunal nasmiley10smiley32 woahhh that Power filled voicesmiley16smiley40

- I just loved how Guddan came and asked him to calm down and shared her childhood experiencesmiley9Mereko woh Akshan trimming scene yaad aa gayismiley17Uss din bhi aise hi Guddan ne Akshat ko convince kia tha na with her childhood memoriessmiley20

- I loved how she held his shoulders and made him sit smiley31& asked him to door hatavo her sauten, ie, his phonesmiley37And I loved how he chup chap followed her orders😳

- This was cutesmiley17How carefully she removed his rangeen chasma and uttered a Sorrysmiley31

- I loved how she samjhofied him that the decisions we take out of gussa will do nuksaan to ourselves so we should calm our mind and soulsmiley14smiley32

Sang Hoon Tere was adding magic to the Akshan Scenessmiley10smiley32

- Just look at his calm face with her massagesmiley27Her soft touch and gentle massage were calming down his gussa and pareshaanismiley31So much sukoon reflecting in his face nasmiley42

- This was such a PYAARA shotsmiley27Awwwieeeesmiley42

- The moment he sensed her stress, I just loved how he held hands and asked her to sit beside himsmiley27She thought she did a mistake & was scared a little bit but inturn he extended his hand by saying "Come Here"smiley17That was such a Dil le Lo Moment for mesmiley27smiley43

- Just look at her relaxing under his touch by forgetting all of her stresssmiley42smiley31That Sweet smile adoring their lips indicates their souls calming down equally with e/o's touchsmiley27Dil Jaan Jigar sab le lo momentsmiley43smiley10smiley32smiley32

- For the beauty of this shot, Akshat held Guddan's hand from giving further massagesmiley27smiley42

- When he touched her cheeksmiley43smiley42 patha nahi q may be bcz he wants to give cheek massage too along with head massagesmiley37smiley37

- For this Eyelocksmiley43smiley27Here also Ht Difference is just magicalsmiley27smiley42

- He knows her so well, I loved how he replied to Siddhi that Guddan ko samjhane ka koi fayda nahi hai,she is ziddhi and will do anything to protect their Parivaar

"Nahi Jindal Saab AAP HUMEIN KUCH NAHI HONE DENGE.....POORA BHAROSA HAI HUMEIN....."

- The Amount of trust she has in her Jindal Saab Deserve Dil Jaan & Jigarsmiley27smiley31I loved how he asked her to promise him to be safe bcz Her Jaan is so much Precious to him and she reassured her that she trust him completelysmiley14smiley27

Note:

1.Chamatkaar....🤪Chamatkaar.....🤪Guddan knows magic to change her dress from blue to yellowsmiley37smiley37

2. Parv zara sambhalke, Sher wants to strangle ur neck and murder usmiley37 while Sherni wants u to get tied up against a tree with 10 -12 scorpions biting usmiley37So Tere karnamom ka the end toh Sher aur Sherni ke haathom ek damm ache se hone wala hai smiley37 smiley37

3. A big round of applause for Siddhi for finally standing up and speaking for herselfsmiley32smiley32When she said the reason of not giving divorce is for the sake of not destroying any other girl's life, mera dil bhar aayasmiley14You have such a pure dil Siddhismiley20

4. Finally Jindal Bhavan mein bhi cameras lag hi gaye that too for Parvsmiley40I wish Jindal Saab cameras poore ghar mein lagwa de including pool side area q ki Akshan are living with devilssmiley14

5. The Statue Momentsmiley37smiley37

6. Precap made me laugh in such serious situationsmiley37 2 Saanp toh dikh gaye patha nahi kitne aur hai sab milkar hasayenge zarursmiley37

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks 💕 eagerly waiting for next week episodes☺️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru👍🏼

Aj cvs ne hamari fir se sun li Akshan massage sceme mil gya hame it was so cute jindal sahab ne pervy ka gala dabane ka baat kr rhe the lekin jb guddu ne kha she wants him to tie on the tree aur 10-20 scorpion to realease at him jindal sahab ne v jhatke mein ankh khola aisa laga man mein soch rhe honge isko to mre se v jyada gussa and stress hai isliye vo v apni biwi ka tarika apnane lage🤣

Finally jindal bhawan mein cctv camera dekhne ko mila all thanks to pervy🤣hope jindal sahab har jagah camera lagwa de😛

Precap is hillarious lag hi nhi rha serious situation chal rha hai aisa lag rha hai ki nagin4 ka shooting chal rha hai🤣

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post ❤️

massage scene was very beautifully Picturized

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

La-jawab post ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Loved the massage scene 😳

For Jindal saab, more than his stress, his guddiya's stress matters, he doesn't like any uch-nich in her blood pressure. 

& Jindal saab loves touching her so bonus mil gaya 😉

What to say about Jindal saab's concern for her, it was foreshadowing the upcoming hospital sequence... 

I want to know ki peeli wali dress Guddu ki hai ya Kannu ki ? 😆

I loved Guddu's idea 😆 sapere ke liye bicchu 🤣

Siddi surely deserves a round of applause 👏👏👏

I wish teeno bahuon ke kamre mein bhi cameras lag jaye 

Precap is truly hilarious, iss liye bejijak haaso  🤣

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

•>About the post

~Even that massage scene was in my wishlist too but I want Guddiya to give a shoulder massage to Akshat wearing vest

~Both Miya-Biwi are same, both share their childhood instances to make others feel lighter (box scene, cupboard scene, shaving & today's one)

~Patni Ji doesn't like Pati giving attention to her sauten when she's giving her full attention to him and wants the same in return from him.😆

~Loved Akshat's Sukoon filled face while Guddiya is giving massage to him. Hope someday CV's gives us the same Sukoon filled face of him when he keeps his head in his Guddiya's lap.

~Akshat giving massage to his lady😳how loving & caring Husband he is❤️

~When he tried to touch her cheekbones I felt that he would thank her & release her stress by giving a forehead kiss☺️,but... flood on my imaginations😒

~Loved the beauty of scene where he was scared for her safety and she had full trust on him😳⭐️👏

•>About Notes:

~So my eyes are absolutely fine, they aren't chaundhiyaing at that moment. There was some locha

~Pervy ki band bajaoying by Akshan, always ready for it😛

~I loved Siddi's today, she took a stand 👏

~koi faayda Nahi aaj lagaye Hain, zaroorat padne par kal khud hi bhul jayeng, TVland amnesia😆

~statue momemt was really 🤣ing.

~precap was🤣

•>For U & your post:

Aapke Post Nahin Toh Fangirling Mein Mitaas Kam Pad Jayega,

Akshan Ka Silsila Aapke Sang Hi Toh Khubsoorati Se Mukammal Ho Payega😛

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru😊

Loved the massage scene..the way they were looking at each other

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Thanks 💕 eagerly waiting for next week episodes☺️

You are welcome Salu🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post saru👍🏼

Thank U Kajal🤗

Aj cvs ne hamari fir se sun li Akshan massage sceme mil gya hame it was so cute jindal sahab ne pervy ka gala dabane ka baat kr rhe the lekin jb guddu ne kha she wants him to tie on the tree aur 10-20 scorpion to realease at him jindal sahab ne v jhatke mein ankh khola aisa laga man mein soch rhe honge isko to mre se v jyada gussa and stress hai isliye vo v apni biwi ka tarika apnane lage🤣

Yup then he sensed her stress and did the remedy too with him giving head massage to herThat content smile on their face clearly says how much they ease with e/o's presence in their life❤️

Finally jindal bhawan mein cctv camera dekhne ko mila all thanks to pervy🤣hope jindal sahab har jagah camera lagwa de😛

I wish & want the same

Precap is hillarious lag hi nhi rha serious situation chal rha hai aisa lag rha hai ki nagin4 ka shooting chal rha hai🤣

Kal dekhenge🤣A/c to Kannu 25-30 saanp hai🤪

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshan

Beautiful post ❤️

massage scene was very beautifully Picturized

Thank U Priyanka❤️

Akshan scenes were so droolworthy