Naagin 4: Discussion Thread - Page 3

Poll

Who do you want to cast as the male lead?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Rangu tagged surbhi chandana on insta 

Maybe Surbhi Jyoti k Chakkr me Surbhi Chanda tag hua ho....bcoz she won't do naagin and moreover she is doing Sanjeevani 2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

yes.u  r right.thankfully Naagin1 was not extended,so it was ended on the right time.So it was perfect.if Naagin3 hadnt got extended it would have been perfect.yes.Roshiv didnt unite in s2.it was a drawback.but now since they united in s3 i have no prob with s2 now.but there was misunderstandings btw roshiv.even in s1 for some time there was misunderstanding when ritik came to know that shivanya is a naagin.but thankfully in s3 there was no misunderstandings after behir fell in love.that made Behir unique

Originally posted by: Mages

well for me Behir love story was good not the entire season...there is nothing new to the drama quotient...even in S4 its going to be the same..i like Behir story...its tolerable due to them...Behir story is truly naagin-human story...mahir neither has a connection with naaglok...naagmani..naagins nor he is any naagraj of any naaglok...i truly enjoyed that dynamics...ritik-rocky were special they have connections with this naag-naagins world but mahir has none...i love that...thanks to anu thread...i watch all Behir scenes last night n download them too for VMs...soon will make a few VMs on Behir n Naagin Fraschise Couples combined together VMs...will start from coming month

best season is definitely S1...it was balance with love n revenge...that was indeed the story of pyar n inteqaam...

S2 is mess...less say the better with the obsession sorting out the finale...it mess up even further...so many questions raise up and no answers to it...all leave to interpretation

what was really beautiful in S1/S3...the couples were together...S2 just lacks that becos all the couple had was negativity n misunderstandings but amazing cast hands down

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Keep posting on Instagram/Twitter and keep tagging Ekta, Naagin, ColorsTV. Tell them to consider Surbhi for next season as well. Show you love, show the fan power. Tell them how much you loved Bella!

Edited by Changers - 4 years ago
mafaaza12 thumbnail

#weWantpearbhi#😎😉😆

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am seeing many people were commenting on Ekta's post to cast Surbhi in N4.

She is perfect choice for Naagin.

Loved her as Nagrani Bela.

Without her I can not see anyone else fit in this role.

But then I also think throughout one year the injustice and no acknowledgement of her hardwork made me wonder should she really come to N4 again?

Yes if Ekta offers her she won't deny it.

It's upto Ekta now

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

There is nothing much left for SJ to explore with the Naagin series. I don't want either Pearl or Surbhi to be part of the next season. They might make an appearance like Rithik and Shivanya did but after having this cast for almost an year, I doubt EK would go for the same lead pairing. Better for them to have an entirely new cast like they had for N3. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

shakti is out...he has told in an radio IV that shows that deals with supernaturals n naagins are not for him if only EK can convince him than we can watch him in next season

the rest depends on EK...

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Nakul is a good choice

i always wanted shaheer to pair up with mouni...they will look good together...but N4 is not mouni but still would love to see Shaheer in any Naagin series of the future...but than RS shows goes for million years so not seeing shaheer in any Naagin series

Harshad but than rumours are that he might be playing Mr Bajaj...

Vivian is another good choice but than he is in shakti

well to be honest,i have no idea...my all 3 ideal fav has been casted arjun/kv/pvp for N4 i am still confused but i think,i will stick with Nakul

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Karan Wahi

Barun Sobti