Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Taking pot shots !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ My Musings~ 29.5.19  Taking pot shots!

Some pot shots are fired recklessly inthe episode, to suit various purposes. Kainat’s shot is seen as wild and irresponsible. But the purpose behind has method in it. One is to ward off some strict scrutiny from herself, by the likes of Mamoon, who clearly has a change of heart after her shot!  she does so rather shrewdly. Where in one way it is to worm herself out of a situation,where not one but several believe she well may be the culprit. The reckless shot , sways  all present into believing how judgemental they have been towards a girl who cannot even say boo to a ghost ! In another way she literally teases people into confirming how much attracted she is towards Zaroon. The manner in which she hands over the gun to him, shows how she submits to his demands, and with quiet pleasure she flaunts her obedience to Zaroon before all.

However Kainat‘s pot shots, are fickle and with much attitude. Where  for Zaroon she relays a silent message , the shot was to protect him. In the very next instance, she also rests her head against Mainjaan’s chest. Where  she demonstrates to all, the special closeness and affection she shares with the head of the Shah family. Rather craftily she snatches away the importance from Zaroon, and sells a plausible justification that she will take a shot at any one who dares to harm Mainjaan. She wins approving  smiles from all as she expects. Nods ,for her brave ,rather trigger happy! loyalty towards the beloved head of the family.

Mainjaan even admonishes Kainat for her reactionary rash shot! But still lauds her dare-devil feat of jumping into action! Like always, Kainat’s commendation is right away stolen by the new pair of the in house  detectives .This is what yet again ,as always happens !Her thunder is always stolen by Saltanat  and now with the beau meant  for her, Zaroon!. Their sheepish smiles for each other are enough to get Kainat’s back up. That’s why there is no remorse within Kainat of the deed she just undertook. As for delving upon the incident. Kainat feels she has saved herself , with her presence of mind! Taking a pot shot! So she leaves it at that. The one who got away! Well something tells me this just might not be the end of the matter.. as the felon is still in police custody!     

Despite the joyous relief that the head of the family has returned without a scratch. There are people like Ghazala and Mamoon who still feel it was a serious incident , still quite unresolved yet.

It’s interesting to see , on both occasions when  Ghazala pins the blame on Kainat for the incident, she is veered into changing her mind. Rubina informs her, that such matters, like who the culprit may be? an insider? is usually hushed down. As it boils down to the privacy and respectability of the family. Mamoon too, dissuades his wife, that he too at first felt it could be Kainat but after her pot shot at the station! He realizes he misunderstood the girl! So does Mamoon in the name of family honour and respectability ,and also being a man, fobs off! both his wife Ghazala  and his hunch? Changes  his tune, especially when it comes to  the daughter of the Shah dynasty..well it maybe end off! for Mamoon. But  Ghazala still has her reservations.

So it looks like Kainat’s reckless pot shot has put a safety harness around her. For the time being at least! But Kainat Iam sure will  continue to take shots at people on her hit at least. She is obstinate in what she wants, and as such, itmay not be in her nature now to the pushed back! besides can circumstances be blamed for her present mindset?

Zaroon too is stubborn as a mule. He too refuses to take a step back from his original goal. Which is to make Saltanat his! by hook or by crook. Where the iftar plan of playing Saltanat’s  confession of love for him fails. He tries yet again to create another recording with Neelam’s assistance. Zaroon’s drawback is that he is too persistent ,hasty for Saltanat to declare her love for himbefore the whole family.

Nothing puts him off,  not even a  a deleted video .Like  Kainat he too is adamant. Now  the video will be shown at Sehri..as for no evidence . he acts fast, and yet again seeks Neelam ‘s help for the second fresh recording.  I find Zaroon jesting and almost lightly flirting  with both Neelamand  Saltanat . The only girl cousin heavoids even touching with barge pole is Kainat! She is singled out or does Kainatherself keep to herself? but this I am sure, are the niggly bits that builds angst in her. Even Humza  seems to be distant from Kainat these days. Is she to blame?

The Neelam Zaroon scene is set so Saltanat can  overhear what Neelam did for Zaroon.Again with, smiles and sorry’s Zaroon the ladies man! seems to retrieve the situation! But Saltanat too takes a pot shot at him for his devious ways. Her question,what if she isn’t around? Would he still behave the way he does? She wants himto be content with the little  company  she gives him. But he clearly  desires more.

I think Saltanat brings out a certain non- seriousness in him for an otherwise serious issue of marriage. He thinks she calls his bluff! But Saltanat  gets on her high horse again and warns him , she is no prized trophy that he wants to win!

Saltanat approaches Mainjaan and tells him in all sincerity she wants to marry someone he chooses for her! other than Zaroon.This pot shot! meant for Zaroon  ,actually back fires on her! Mainjaan confirms to the whole family at sehri that both his granddaughters have given their consent to marry boys of his choice! Such irony! Zaroon was meant to reveal Saltanat’s love confession for him before all! but here is his Sufiyana love.. shooting herself in the foot!

Kainat’s fresh preoccupation is, what new game plan is Saltanat playing at now??  she has to know more about it. Humza becomes the one to take her to the shopping mall where under Nadeem’s supervision Saltanat is meant to meet the new man on the scene?

I wonder if Saltanat is teaching Zaroon a stern lesson that she too has options, or is she trying to give Zaroon the push, keeping in mind her oath to Zainab ? my  mind boggles! Also did any one feel that both granddaughters took their grandfather for a ride today?? Let's see which out of the two gets caught, and which one out of Kainat and Saltanat walks away scot free?? 30.5.19 hamlet 53

Thanks for reading my work, Irshita,Arshian..lonelythots where are you? Love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie

Just caught up with the last 2 episodes.. 

Am glad that kainaat’s shot didn’t actually kill the guy whether deliberate or not.. The writers have hinted that kainaat has been shady even before this 2.0 version. I thought the transition from 1.0 to 2.0 was neatly tied in with she giving up the path of god as taught to her by miajaan. But to say, that her faith and piousness was just a facade is too hard to take in as a viewer right now with all that was show. May be the writers would shed more light further. 

Miajaan’s kidnap and his return scenes did show a complete family vibe which I liked . Miajaan truly holds them altogether. 

Ghazala’s suspicion of kainaat’s involvement although spot on did make me wonder if this suspiciousness actually stems from her sub-conscious desire  to see kainaat fall from grace in the eyes of miajaan. Kainaat then ceases to be a thorn in zaroon claiming sultanat’s love making zaroon happy and zaroon will inherit the gaddi making Mamoon happy.. her family happy so she happy.. 

sultanat and zaroon are upto their childish games. What actually has my interest in this is if miajaan is actually playing along with sultanat by bringing in the third guy so soon since he was pretty sure that zaroon is the guy she wishes to get married to when she agrees for a marriage. If not, what will be the repercussions of sultanat’s this childishness to get miajaan involved in her games with zaroon. And what will mamoon do, if both the girls go out of his hand.. no options For his son Zaroon anymore 

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great analysis, Hammie.

What really surprised me about the episode is that Rubina was supporting Kainat. It was obvious that she never really liked Kainat so I thought she would try everything to expose her. Rubina was looking for ways to blame K in the fire incident as well. I'm not sure why she took this kidnapping incident so lightly especially when Ghazala was right there to help her. 

I was also surprised about Ghazala's sudden negativity towards Kainat. Ghazala doesn't know S and K properly. She only loves S because her son is crazy about her. She doesn't like K because her son rejected her? Ghazala's motivation to exposing K is definitely to make sure that her son gets his love. She wants to ruin K's image in front of the family to prove her son right in rejecting K, the devil, and accepting S, the angel. 

Zaroon and Saltanat: I don't even know what to say about these two. Everything is just a game of cat and mouse with them. Its like I'm watching Tom and Jerry except Tom and Jerry has a better plot. Their story needs a lot of work. This couple doesn't work for me at all. Nothing about them is sufiyana. They are making love seem like a competition to see how many little games each of them wins. They are even resorting to playing with the feelings of others, Hamza especially. I skip through all of their scenes. I am not interested in forced romance squeezed randomly into the storyline. 

Kainat: They want to make her the villain but she is very close to my heart. I don't hate her for playing all these games. She chose the wrong path and is resorting to evil things but I understand her. Since childhood, she wasn't allowed to voice her opinions and had to go along with whatever her elders had decided for her. It was VERY disrespectful of all the family members on how quickly they ignored K's pain and misery regarding the rejection. Zainab was the only one crying for her child while the rest of the family was rejoicing about SaRoon. Her elders had failed her so she took matters into her own hands. There is only heartbreak in her future but I'm hoping after she is exposed, someone gives her broken heart some validation. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie

helloooo oh here you are! good to see you

Just caught up with the last 2 episodes.. 

and hope you recovered.. 

Am glad that kainaat’s shot didn’t actually kill the guy whether deliberate or not.. The writers have hinted that kainaat has been shady even before this 2.0 version. I thought the transition from 1.0 to 2.0 was neatly tied in with she giving up the path of god as taught to her by miajaan. But to say, that her faith and piousness was just a facade is too hard to take in as a viewer right now with all that was show. May be the writers would shed more light further. 

actually its funny I was so busy  looking at her focussed eyes aiming intensity, that I failed to note the key point you mentioned !  I wonder  if Cvs wil her go up to 2,5 version?

Miajaan’s kidnap and his return scenes did show a complete family vibe which I liked . Miajaan truly holds them altogether. 

he is a much loved character as well..  he stands for the continuity of the family

Ghazala’s suspicion of kainaat’s involvement although spot on did make me wonder if this suspiciousness actually stems from her sub-conscious desire  to see kainaat fall from grace in the eyes of miajaan. Kainaat then ceases to be a thorn in zaroon claiming sultanat’s love making zaroon happy and zaroon will inherit the gaddi making Mamoon happy.. her family happy so she happy.. 

oh that's for sure, Kainat is no favourite  with Ghazala.. however Rubina did mostly bend the woman's ears against Kainat..only now Rubina seems to defend kainat.. its only one other way of describing  the girls  characteristic failings  !

sultanat and zaroon are upto their childish games. What actually has my interest in this is if miajaan is actually playing along with sultanat by bringing in the third guy so soon since he was pretty sure that zaroon is the guy she wishes to get married to when she agrees for a marriage. If not, what will be the repercussions of sultanat’s this childishness to get miajaan involved in her games with zaroon. And what will mamoon do, if both the girls go out of his hand.. no options For his son Zaroon anymore

between  the Sufiyana love couple,  Sultanat and Zaroon.. I see the  tussle to score one up on each other  continuing.. your last line would be interesting to watch if it becomes a possibility..  me excited to see what comes out of this meeting  between Saltanat  and  the in question man

lovely to  read your views.. interesting as usual   lets continue to watch the show..   love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by  Arshian14

hello Arshian, superb to see you answered my call

Great analysis, Hammie.

thanks for your encouraging comment 

What really surprised me about the episode is that Rubina was supporting Kainat. It was obvious that she never really liked Kainat so I thought she would try everything to expose her. Rubina was looking for ways to blame K in the fire incident as well. I'm not sure why she took this kidnapping incident so lightly especially when Ghazala was right there to help her. 

lets put it this way,these two women are more likely to be against Kainat.. as both women are agreed upon their children forming an alliance. This Kainat is a thorn in their sides. Mind you both Rubina and Ghazala  agree that to openly blame Kainat without sufficient evidence is like stirring up a storm within the family.

I was also surprised about Ghazala's sudden negativity towards Kainat. Ghazala doesn't know S and K properly. She only loves S because her son is crazy about her. She doesn't like K because her son rejected her? Ghazala's motivation to exposing K is definitely to make sure that her son gets his love. She wants to ruin K's image in front of the family to prove her son right in rejecting K, the devil, and accepting S, the angel. 

I agree with your well put views .. Ghazala, though tends to led she is often found to be in consultation with Rubina. Like her husband Mamoon, Ghazala too  watches out for her son's interest.. all three adults are typical  parents, looking to their children's interests.

Zaroon and Saltanat: I don't even know what to say about these two. Everything is just a game of cat and mouse with them. Its like I'm watching Tom and Jerry except Tom and Jerry has a better plot. Their story needs a lot of work. This couple doesn't work for me at all. Nothing about them is sufiyana. They are making love seem like a competition to see how many little games each of them wins. They are even resorting to playing with the feelings of others, Hamza especially. I skip through all of their scenes. I am not interested in forced romance squeezed randomly into the storyline. 

you said it all.. all their scenes appear contrived, without the  subtle, gentle presence of  the feelings of love between two individuals.. more like a holiday romance,   from Zaroon's side at least..a tug a war of characteristic traits!

Kainat: They want to make her the villain but she is very close to my heart. I don't hate her for playing all these games. She chose the wrong path and is resorting to evil things but I understand her. Since childhood, she wasn't allowed to voice her opinions and had to go along with whatever her elders had decided for her. It was VERY disrespectful of all the family members on how quickly they ignored K's pain and misery regarding the rejection. Zainab was the only one crying for her child while the rest of the family was rejoicing about SaRoon. Her elders had failed her so she took matters into her own hands. There is only heartbreak in her future but I'm hoping after she is exposed, someone gives her broken heart some validation.

well explained.. as for me, its becoming clear that I clearly am for the underdogs.. I am more into that Kainat despite all the care she is given, feels like a failed young  woman. Who then are responsible for giving her a sense of low esteem?  currently in being Bad.. she seems to have found a happy medium for herself  which gives her traditional  silence  a muffled voice.. the joy of being heard and noticed..

Arshian, thanks for sharing your much awaited thoughts with me and the rest of the people on this forum.. love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

As I said earlier, the whole plot feels hopelessly contrived. Sultanat needs a strong reason to reject Zaroon. He fawns around at every opportunity. She looks at him with puppy eyes before rejecting him half-heartedly.  Then, she goes to Miajaan and declares her intent to get married now, knowing fully well how marriage is not a toying subject for Miajaan. Can't understand why she got Miajaan involved in her game with Zaroon, because he is only one of the three who will be truly hurt of she rejects the guy of his choice. 

Kainaat saved her own skin nicely while earning some extra points for her devotion.

Overall I feel the story is stuck. I enjoyed the scenes with almost everyone else - Rubina-Ghazala, Maijaan-police, Maamoon-Ghazala - except the leads. They are where they were a week ago. 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by  Irshita

As I said earlier, the whole plot feels hopelessly contrived. Sultanat needs a strong reason to reject Zaroon. He fawns around at every opportunity. She looks at him with puppy eyes before rejecting him half-heartedly.  Then, she goes to Miajaan and declares her intent to get married now, knowing fully well how marriage is not a toying subject for Miajaan. Can't understand why she got Miajaan involved in her game with Zaroon, because he is only one of the three who will be truly hurt of she rejects the guy of his choice. 

why she got Mainjaan involved Is because she was being a tease!  teasing Zaroon.. I wouldn't like to go too much into the reason.. I may be the only one who fail to see any sufiyana mohabaat between these two.. more like high school squabbles..   my idea of love is unspoken... 

Kainaat saved her own skin nicely while earning some extra points for her devotion.

Overall I feel the story is stuck. I enjoyed the scenes with almost everyone else - Rubina-Ghazala, Maijaan-police, Maamoon-Ghazala - except the leads. They are where they were a week ago. 

yep.. me too.. thank heavens for their interactions .. at least some good old domestic politics is seen.. 

catch you on  the other thread... love hammie