-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I LOVED the epi mili phr se dekho u will like it but we respect ur opinion  😳

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Two things I have noticed today.Veer thinks too high of himself.Sab ladkiya janti hai mujhe ☹️  In precap he fought with his friend when he spoke bad about him & Misti but he said Misti mein kuch kharabi hogi he stopped.Misti really saved herself from this jerk & egoist person .

veer ki jo 2/3 fans thay wo bhi gayba hai tho veer getting lots of ss but he is the selfish the creepist one  niklaa now his fans hiding somewhere but thy were all around here just to bash ruhaan and mishti lol

waise veer ko etne girls jante hai phr bhi yeh banda love ki qabil nahii i am sorry gopi behan maine hi GopEer ke jodi bandi now  its canceled gopi deserves better than this veer 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ex fans think when he will move out with another girl that time Misti will realise she lost a diamond her true love & will be sad  🙄

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Ex fans think when he will move out with another girl that time Misti will realise she lost a diamond her true love & will be sad  🙄

I read same gems🤣

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Best joke I've ever heard in recent times🤣

PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

veer ki jo 2/3 fans thay wo bhi gayba hai tho veer getting lots of ss but he is the selfish the creepist one  niklaa now his fans hiding somewhere but thy were all around here just to bash ruhaan and mishti lol

waise veer ko etne girls jante hai phr bhi yeh banda love ki qabil nahii i am sorry gopi behan maine hi GopEer ke jodi bandi now  its canceled gopi deserves better than this veer 

AapVeer fans ki chinta kare ne ki takleef mat uthaye. Mishaan sath me Hai, phir bhi aye din mein toh rant posts aur name calling he padte hu. Lagta Hai idhar Veer ke in closet fans bahut Hai. Selfishness me toh Veer see badhar Maharathi Hai iss show mein. 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Is that so? Well, I think mishti would prefer to be poor than having a DIAMOND like gem🙈🙈🤣

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

OK, girls. So, most of you liked the episode. I am happy for you guys😃👍🏼😃

Actually, I have to take it back that I hated the "whole episode". That is just melodrama from me😃There are two things I liked about this episode. The actress portraying Mishti was phenomenal with her facial expressions, quick changes from sheer annoyance to rage to confidence to being flippant👏She just about showed all of these shades effortlessly. And of course, how can I overlook Ruhaan's " this heart beats only for you"😭 As dramatic as it sounds, I loved it❤️and the way he said it. 

Now to the annoyances: As I always maintained, unless I relate to real life events, I can't feel/empathize. The scene that offended me is one when Ruhaan shows fake interest in Nikki to spite Mishti. I didn't like it one bit. Leave Ruhaan's lack of knowledge that Nikki is a potential rishta. Because, if we imagine our friends or family members in that position as Nikki, thinking that the guy is evincing genuine interest in her as a person, she is being taken for a ride. Is he really interested in taking her out for coffee or dinner? Is he really interested in meeting with her whenever she feels like it? So he will be squeamish whenever she approaches him, but she is under the impression that he really wants to meet and know her as a person. No matter, how flaky of a person she is, I don't think she deserves that disrespect. 

You all know that I have a great amount of respect for Ruhaan as a character. The character and actor earned that from me. In fact, I enjoyed immensely the teasing scenes in the restaurant the other day, as it just involved the two of them. But when you drag an unsuspecting third person, to spice up your life ( he loved jealous, possessive Mishti ), that is when it gets dicey with me. Just think about it guys, what if this Nikki person turns out to be a version of the dreaded sissy😵 and she starts another drool fest. Then, the blame is all on him for putting himself, Mishti in that position. And that is what she is doing to a degree, she is coming back to meet him again unannounced now, because HE gave her that opening in the first place. Now, if she is looked at as an annoyance, then it is not really her fault. I serve on a committee at my institution where we apply these definitions in a black and white sense, with zero tolerance, so..... that scene immediately angered me

Should I go on about Veer guy and sissy since I started anyway? 😡God, both of these are insufferable. As Namrata said, Mishti is one lucky girl, to have escaped the guy, baal, baal, bach gayi. The guy just comes across as the most egoistic, superficial, self centered boor😡Let us just bless him with the IIM Janvi and be done with him already🤢

I know that the makers were going for some kind of a funny episode with both sisters agonizing, Ruhaan playing with a flaky girl😡I didn't enjoy that at all. The sissy's monologues left a bitter taste in my mouth. She wouldn't tell Mishti because she hasn't discussed with Ruhaan. Fair enough! But then, why did she cry from the roof tops that Ruhaan has......... for her🤬. She thinks Ruhaan is the "lucky guy" because she picked him, but why then is she hoping that Ruhaan doesn't accept the alliance. Yeh, sab chodo💔Arfa, if you are reading my friend, my hope that she might have picked up vibes between Mishti, Ruhaan in the restaurant went kaput👎🏼. It was just Eww........ I just hope that both Mishti, Ruhaan are spared of this knowledge about sissy😡

Later girls ....... 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mili9

OK, girls. So, most of you liked the episode. I am happy for you guys😃👍🏼😃

Actually, I have to take it back that I hated the "whole episode". That is just melodrama from me😃There are two things I liked about this episode. The actress portraying Mishti was phenomenal with her facial expressions, quick changes from sheer annoyance to rage to confidence to being flippant👏She just about showed all of these shades effortlessly. And of course, how can I overlook Ruhaan's " this heart beats only for you"😭 As dramatic as it sounds, I loved it❤️and the way he said it. 

Now to the annoyances: As I always maintained, unless I relate to real life events, I can't feel/empathize. The scene that offended me is one when Ruhaan shows fake interest in Nikki to spite Mishti. I didn't like it one bit. Leave Ruhaan's lack of knowledge that Nikki is a potential rishta. Because, if we imagine our friends or family members in that position as Nikki, thinking that the guy is evincing genuine interest in her as a person, she is being taken for a ride. Is he really interested in taking her out for coffee or dinner? Is he really interested in meeting with her whenever she feels like it? So he will be squeamish whenever she approaches him, but she is under the impression that he really wants to meet and know her as a person. No matter, how flaky of a person she is, I don't think she deserves that disrespect. 

You all know that I have a great amount of respect for Ruhaan as a character. The character and actor earned that from me. In fact, I enjoyed immensely the teasing scenes in the restaurant the other day, as it just involved the two of them. But when you drag an unsuspecting third person, to spice up your life ( he loved jealous, possessive Mishti ), that is when it gets dicey with me. Just think about it guys, what if this Nikki person turns out to be a version of the dreaded sissy😵 and she starts another drool fest. Then, the blame is all on him for putting himself, Mishti in that position. And that is what she is doing to a degree, she is coming back to meet him again unannounced now, because HE gave her that opening in the first place. Now, if she is looked at as an annoyance, then it is not really her fault. I serve on a committee at my institution where we apply these definitions in a black and white sense, with zero tolerance, so..... that scene immediately angered me

Should I go on about Veer guy and sissy since I started anyway? 😡God, both of these are insufferable. As Namrata said, Mishti is one lucky girl, to have escaped the guy, baal, baal, bach gayi. The guy just comes across as the most egoistic, superficial, self centered boor😡Let us just bless him with the IIM Janvi and be done with him already🤢

I know that the makers were going for some kind of a funny episode with both sisters agonizing, Ruhaan playing with a flaky girl😡I didn't enjoy that at all. The sissy's monologues left a bitter taste in my mouth. She wouldn't tell Mishti because she hasn't discussed with Ruhaan. Fair enough! But then, why did she cry from the roof tops that Ruhaan has......... for her🤬. She thinks Ruhaan is the "lucky guy" because she picked him, but why then is she hoping that Ruhaan doesn't accept the alliance. Yeh, sab chodo💔Arfa, if you are reading my friend, my hope that she might have picked up vibes between Mishti, Ruhaan in the restaurant went kaput👎🏼. It was just Eww........ I just hope that both Mishti, Ruhaan are spared of this knowledge about sissy😡

Later girls ....... 

I totally respect your opinion Milli.

Though I enjoyed the jealousy thing. Now that you say it, I do get what you are trying to say. If at all Nikki decides to persue him, it's really going to be on Ruhaan bcz he kind of gave an opening ( I really hope it doesn't come to it) 

Oh My Lord! Hoping that sissy might have picked up something in the restaurant, went down the drain..

I am really counting on sissy witnessing Ruhaan & Mishti. I was thoroughly irritated on her monologue. Really? Her love life? When & how? 🙄🙄🙄

When you can't say that to Mishti without confessing to Ruhaan, why the hell did she tell Arnav that Ruhaan loves her??? 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hii mili Dear❤️😛 it's not a good in terms of Track🤢 and not a Bad in terms of Tejnal acting😎 epi 😉 . Mishaan inviting troubles  by themselves Nikki is not need like tht toast 🤔 Ruhaan -teasing words misti response is hinting upcoming drama that is she do his wedding prep 😒❓ mm but in precap assurance 👍🏼.

Sissy+IIM duo competing in irritation level 🤪... 

Relief Sigh is Ansh after a long time without Tani 😛👍🏼 Ruhaan too wants Ansh for Boy talks 👍🏼 expecting they give emo scenes of RuAnsh 😳👍🏼like in start RuhAn comforted him in coming epis Ansh May comfort Ruhaan 🥺.

Mishti /Teju Her antics reminded me very much of KM❤️ Aarav Role😛 Same frustration and Attitude 👍🏼Belkul Papa Ishaan Khanna👍🏼😎...

Mishti+Ansh ❤️only this bits Loved in Today epi rest is 👎🏼🤢

Have a Good Day/Time Dear 😛👍🏼🤗❤️🤗