Posted: 4 years ago

I hated every part of it😡. I don't take lightly making fun of other people or use other people just to forward your goals, your wishes👎🏼and simply having fun at their expense ☢️It doesn't matter how flaky that Nikki is 😡That doesn't give anybody the right to play with her. On top of that, the sissy drooling is reaching another level 😡

Why is there a box on Ruhaan's head? That hairstyle is seriously grating👎🏼Blink and miss, Ansh. I am seriously offended by the episode💔

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

So i didn't find it offensive Ruhan didnt knew it os for marriage so was having fun.We do meet ppl and just have fun.

Ruhan did same for few minutes ,he would have behaved in same manner with anyone else...as in smiled and spoken ...

I didnt like sisters talk too but it was better than before

Mili ❤️😎 is it more on Jealousy track 😕😲 Mishaan 😎inviting troubles epi? By other New characters  ? 

Originally posted by mili9

I hated every part of it😡. I don't take lightly making fun of other people or use other people just to forward your goals, your wishes👎🏼and simply having fun at their expense ☢️It doesn't matter how flaky that Nikki is 😡That doesn't give anybody the right to play with her. On top of that, the sissy drooling is reaching another level 😡

Why is there a box on Ruhaan's head? That hairstyle is seriously grating👎🏼Blink and miss, Ansh. I am seriously offended by the episode💔

Me annoyed with the episode too. It's not funny at all. Especially when there's a third person and their family is involved and you're taking their emotions so lightly? 

He should have rejected the proposal then and there, rather dragging it this long. smiley44

Bold @They really need to give him shorter haircut, it's quite distracting 😆

Originally posted by khatimeethi

So i didn't find it offensive Ruhan didnt knew it os for marriage so was having fun.We do meet ppl and just have fun.

Ruhan did same for few minutes ,he would have behaved in same manner with anyone else...as in smiled and spoken ...

I didnt like sisters talk too but it was better than before

So Ruhaan didn't know it was for an alliance is it? I watched it in an FF mode, so didn't understand that. Glad to know he was unaware and was simply teasing Mishti 

Originally posted by Sudharies

So Ruhaan didn't know it was for an alliance is it? I watched it in an FF mode, so didn't understand that. Glad to know he was unaware and was simply teasing Mishti 

Nope till time Nikki left he didnt knew ,he didn't even knew why mishti was so angry he realized when dadi said 😆

Nope till time Nikki left he didnt knew ,he didn't even knew why mishti was so angry he realized when dadi said 😆

The way he smiled yesterday and started smiling mischievously I thought he understood that and that's why he was flirting with her.... Lol... I loved the way he said my heart beats only for you.... ❤️ it was so sincere and romantic

The way he smiled yesterday and started smiling mischievously I thought he understood that and that's why he was flirting with her.... Lol... I loved the way he said my heart beats only for you.... ❤️ it was so sincere and romantic

I think he smiled because dadi introduced as someone who wanted to be model and Ruhan thought may be because of that it was only later he realized it is for alliance🤣

I think he smiled because dadi introduced as someone who wanted to be model and Ruhan thought may be because of that it was only later he realized it is for alliance🤣

Oh now I get it. So he just thought it was for her profesion😆... Oh Ruhaan be careful, or else mishti will take jo time to become a fire engine. 

Oh now I get it. So he just thought it was for her profesion😆... Oh Ruhaan be careful, or else mishti will take jo time to become a fire engine. 

Aaj toh pataka ki Tarah phod rahi thi😂