~~We Should Not Give Up....We Should Not Allow Problems To Defeat Us~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This Jawan IF is hell irritatingsmiley24 & demotivatingsmiley38It has become a burden to open topics w/o facing errors that just take the essence of your pleasant mindsetsmiley13smiley14

Khair Chodo Lemme Mention The Best Moments from yesterday's epismiley17

- I just love the fact that Akshat doesn't believe in his younger brother Angad after what he did with themsmiley32For him, facts matters when it comes to anyone other than His wifesmiley14I love the fact that Akshat believe in his dil & doesn't need any kind of facts or proofs to believe when it comes to Guddan, His wifesmiley27smiley42

- Kya force se Sherni ne apne Sher ko roka nasmiley40smiley41Akshat almost stumbled on his trackssmiley37Waise We all know Hamari Guddan is Superwoman jiski jhalak hum Dutta Kidnapping Track aur V day track mein dekh chuke haismiley16smiley10

"Waise Dekhne mein choti lagti ho par dumm hai"

- I literally wanted Akshat to appreciate His Sherni's this pull which he didsmiley40smiley41 Waise bhi she always make him surprised with her hidden talents just like he do with his talents😉I loved How Guddan got offended with his tareef smiley37and revealed the secret behind her taaqat being Bhushan Papa giving her Ghee Milk in her bachpansmiley17 It was supercutesmiley27 Waise In future, Jindal Saab aap apne wifey ko Ghee milk zarur banake dijiyega, she will be super happysmiley17

- I just loved Akshat's this look which says "Oh really?" when Guddan said she would have stopped him before but wanted to give him an opportunity to talksmiley37smiley37

- Ayeee Hayee Kya shots hai smiley42It was an eye pleasing sight to watch colour coordinated Akshan smiley27*Couplish Vibes*smiley43smiley15

- Angry AJ is always a treat to watch esp with his BGM playingsmiley40smiley41Akshat ne kya well deserving thappad dia Parv kosmiley16smiley32Mazaaa aaya Sher ko Parv ki class lethe dekhsmiley17smiley41

"Yeh Thappad maarkar tumko yaad dilana bahut zaruri tha Parv Ki Tum Jindal Bhavan mein khade ho aur Jindal Bhavan mein kisi aurat ki beizzati ho Yeh main kabhi bardash nahi karunga"

- Sirf ek thappad se poora ka poora Parv ghum gayasmiley37smiley37 that much was the impactsmiley15smiley10 I just love the fact that Akshat never let anyone to mistreat any woman before his eyessmiley10smiley32 

- That deadly look Akshat gave when chudail started speakingsmiley15Woaahhhhsmiley16

Note :

1. I took this SS bcz I want to appreciate the efforts went behind in this beautiful decorationsmiley20Well done teamsmiley32

2. Angad jindal sapne dekhna achi baat hai par sapne wahi dekho jisse poora karne ki kabiliyath aap mein hosmiley20 Tumko apne Bade Bhai jaisa banna hai jo iss janam mein toh kya agle koi bhi janam bhi tujhse na ho paayegasmiley14Q ki just like your Bhabhi Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal is Unique so is your bada bhai Akshat Jindalsmiley42 So plss aa yeh soch apne chote se dimaag (agar ho toh) ussi se nikal phekosmiley37smiley37

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru👍🏼

Mai do din se apke post ka wait kr rhi thi 😒mon wala epispde mein v mast Akshan scenes the ho ske to uspr v ek post bana do plz😳

Now coming to episode akshan scene was really cute Akshat was surprised by her wife's strength😆Aj ne fir se prove kr diya sher sher hi hota hai ek glare kafi hai dayan ka muh band krne ke liye ye sher sirf apni biwi ke liye dil se sochta hai baki sb ke liye nhi😈

Angu ka to hazar janam lekr v jindal sahab jaisa banna na ho payega👎🏼

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Seeing Guddan dum ..I am feeling very sorry for the new aunty in Jindal sahab life 🤣

Jindal sahab is gone dead soon ....can't wait ...😉coming to ep as usual great one.   #Akshan are always best loved AJ still not forget Angad ..that was really 👏

Btw sharing something saw a weird dream today morning kehte hai subah ka sapna Sach hota hai ...AJ and new aunty taking feras Guddan making heroic entry And BBB aunty and jindal sahab😵ufff 

As usual ❤️ur post 

Ok now off topic do you know saru how to increase Views on you tube ?? Sorry but it's urgent ?? 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post saru👍🏼

Mai do din se apke post ka wait kr rhi thi 😒mon wala epispde mein v mast Akshan scenes the ho ske to uspr v ek post bana do plz😳

Now coming to episode akshan scene was really cute Akshat was surprised by her wife's strength😆Aj ne fir se prove kr diya sher sher hi hota hai ek glare kafi hai dayan ka muh band krne ke liye ye sher sirf apni biwi ke liye dil se sochta hai baki sb ke liye nhi😈

Angu ka to hazar janam lekr v jindal sahab jaisa banna na ho payega👎🏼

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold It's already made on the same day of 200th epi😛May be u missed in b/w posts😳

@Green He was already impressed with her before but voice out & appreciated now😉

@Orange Mujhe bada maza aaya woh glare dekhkar😈I loves his dil se sochna for His Guddan❤️

@Blue Satyavachan

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Seeing Guddan dum ..I am feeling very sorry for the new aunty in Jindal sahab life 🤣

Jindal sahab is gone dead soon ....can't wait ...😉coming to ep as usual great one.   #Akshan are always best loved AJ still not forget Angad ..that was really 👏

Btw sharing something saw a weird dream today morning kehte hai subah ka sapna Sach hota hai ...AJ and new aunty taking feras Guddan making heroic entry And BBB aunty and jindal sahab😵ufff 

As usual ❤️ur post 

Ok now off topic do you know saru how to increase Views on you tube ?? Sorry but it's urgent ?? 

@Bold In manjulika track itself she said no one can take her place in Her Jindal Saab's life and personally I guess As usual new entry will bring Akshan more closer👍🏼

Thank U Riya🤗

@Blue Refresh the YT page and then view video after each watch😛

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

@Bold In manjulika track itself she said no one can take her place in Her Jindal Saab's life and personally I guess As usual new entry will bring Akshan more closer👍🏼

Thank U Riya🤗

@Blue Refresh the YT page and then view video after each watch😛

Thxx so video and the entire page or love ng we have to refresh again and again right ??

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My favorite moment in the entire episode was the time when AJ gave a deadly glare when Dayan Jindal started to speak her nonsense. Kya look tha woh! ☺️ It was as if AJ was saying: Aapko alag se samjhana padega kya...? 🥳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Thxx so video and the entire page or love ng we have to refresh again and again right ??

Refresh Entire page and rewatch will increase views👍🏼

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold It's already made on the same day of 200th epi😛May be u missed in b/w posts😳

@Green He was already impressed with her before but voice out & appreciated now😉

@Orange Mujhe bada maza aaya woh glare dekhkar😈I loves his dil se sochna for His Guddan❤️

@Blue Satyavachan

@bold sry mai bhool gyi thi i didnt missed it aisa ho hi nhi skfa ki mai apka post miss kr doon sry i just forgot av av yaad aya mjhe

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

My favorite moment in the entire episode was the time when AJ gave a deadly glare when Dayan Jindal started to speak her nonsense. Kya look tha woh! ☺️ It was as if AJ was saying: Aapko alag se samjhana padega kya...? 🥳

It's one of my fav moments too🤣