Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Nope he is back.  Was with Siddharth Nigam for two days. 

Both of them touched base yday as per SN's ig update. I think Harshad's IG account is hacked as usual.

then I hope media questions him and he clears the irritating rumours

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kabiraa

then I hope media questions him and he clears the irritating rumours

+1 

Still...HC's clarification wouldn't take the mask off of the actual Bajaj. ðŸ˜†

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

+1 

Still...HC's clarification wouldn't take the mask off of the actual Bajaj. ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜”

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

because uske show  ka yahi haal hota hai😆

Bitter truth.. ðŸ¤£

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its the most fake news i can get. Ekta would never approach Harshad who is chocolafe hero to play Bajaj. He will turn the grey character into white chocolate character. Its like casting Parth sugary version. This guy only know sugary romance. He is not manly enough to portray Bajaj. 

This is news to probably to get in the news.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

Its the most fake news i can get. Ekta would never approach Harshad who is chocolafe hero to play Bajaj. He will turn the grey character into white chocolate character. Its like casting Parth sugary version. This guy only know sugary romance. He is not manly enough to portray Bajaj. 

That is not true. He is a versatile actor. He played dark grey shade in Humsafars. If u r convinced he is like any regular choco hero from watching Bepannah, then he is a great actor to make u convince that he is same as the character he portrayed. What u saw is the character convincingly played by an actor. U r fooled! LOL

Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bingyy

I guess you saw him 10 years ago ? Or earlier 

Well he has worked on his skills and if one knows about Dharampatni, he played Mohan a grey, self centred character who only cared about himself, used his family members and realised what he had done in the end. The grandfather vs grandson fights between their ideology was executed very well there. 

If we skip two shows of his and directly jump to 2018. Harshad shed his chocolate boy character to be a deranged husband cheated in love.

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I guess you saw him 10 years ago ? Or earlier 

Well he has worked on his skills and if one knows about Dharampatni, he played Mohan a grey, self centred character who only cared about himself, used his family members and realised what he had done in the end. The grandfather vs grandson fights between their ideology was executed very well there. 

If we skip two shows of his and directly jump to 2018. Harshad shed his chocolate boy character to be a deranged husband cheated in love.

Nope i did not see him 10 years him back only. I also saw him recently as well. He improved his acting a bit but still not at up to the mark to play  Ronit Roy's character Mr Bajaj. Not at all. & I am being totally neutral and honest. U can give him Anurag's character and he can play that but not Bajaj.Even Avinash used to potray grey character and did well in mystic way. The problem with Harshad is not just acting but his looks as well. He can not convince the viewer or leave a mark like Ronit. KSG not as well as Ronit but still better in the sense and in dace with HC. Point is there are Other actors acting which can overshadow HC's acting. I am not KSG fan but he is better actor than Harshad. Thats why Ekta waited and roped him and not HC.  

Also HC is not bankable actor. His shows get stopped in mid way. He can and left his mark as sugary/chocolate actor in most people's mind like Parth is another chocolate boy. Pearl is another  chocolate boy. Like that.

Edited by bingyy - 5 years ago
nithumon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Harshad can essay agrey character convincingly, he showed that in Hunsafars.

But what I feel is the all about physique.

Here Bajaj is mysterious person,a lil bit old than the leads.

So creatives need an actor who can create the ambience mere with his appearance. Just like how Ronit Roy did.

Hope KSG will also mark the same in his name.

But really I don't think he is going to stick with KZK, yeah may until be his next Bollywood pjt.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7