Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

I am talking about accence of the show when AKarshvi weren't married. They kept akarsh involved in daayan story. His being part of Jhanvi saving bablu, then his saving jhanvi from daayan. Exactly what I am trying to say is what you said, post akarshvi marriage, they instead of showing Veer and chachji helping jhanvi in saving kids, may be they could have involed AKarsh and him and jhanvi together solving the mystery. They focused more on Veer-Jhanvi friendship.  And if AKarsh being daayan track was pre decided they could have shown him being there to stop them. In short they could have involned them in the daayan story together, either working for same motive or agianst each other. They never focosed on akarshvi post marriage itself. mor focus was on veer and jhanvi and chachi saving kids.

AKarsh being daayan had so much of potential. They could have shown him stronger, fighting for right, but they just ended showing him confused. They didnt use such a major twist too to their benefits.

Satrupa as a character is very beautifully written and the vibes she gives is really stronger. She seems way more better and stronger then the main atagonist too. I wish they had written AKarsh's character post akasrh being shown as daayan also this beaitifully, may a positive super power, not a typical helpless son and hubby. When he started fighting and showed how powerful he was, they just brought the memory loss track bringing the story to square one, jhanvi with help of veer and chachaji fighting daayan and satrupa and akasrsh is just reduced to be satrupa's yet another prey.

I would still say that consummation track could have been avoided. Just my point of view. AKarshvi are main couple, but they would marry akarsh with satrupa, show their suhagrat, not to forget really hot and steamy suhagrat. But yes Akarshvi are the main couple still which would end in the very last episode.

Viraj also was shown to be totally pagal for Jhanvi thinking she was kundani, he also was shown trying to get close to jhanvi but they somehow limited that to an extend which was still bearable. Just my personal POV.

May be someone may have acceoted Jhanvi being forced to consumate with Viraj and such tracks I kind of am against such tracks. Not forcing someone to not like satrupa akarsh consumation. Just my personal POV.

if aakarsh was shown that powerful n fighting for the right he could have killed daayan long back n the show would have ended...

aakarsh as daayan twist was not pre-planned but they might be planning to show aakarsh character as adityavanshi who knows a few details about daayan n having some special powers with him like ritik character of n1 so they couldn't have really reduced him to taking the place of veer, once they involve aakarsh it must be easy for jhanvi to defeat daayan ...aakarsh is ml after all...this is the reason why even naagin mls are always kept away from fl's mission n engage only in romance n mus coz as ml their character need to have some speciality they can't reduce them to mere heroine's aides...

aakarsh-saptrupa con is not yet shown...so better wait for the episode to air before wasting time n energy on it...

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

@The_Trendsetter: Online buzz for any &Tv shows are not high infact no other shows on &tv has good buz. If u go too bhabiji forum this is same. No activity there as well. Compare to that Dayaan has buzz. On imdb Dayaan has good reviews. Its definitely a good show for Channel to run if they want to run. Balaji can also push if they want to. i dont want dayaan to end. Cause if this ends u dont know when u can see Tina again.Or Mohit again. Tv Actors life very short spanned.No matter how good u r, its not for too long. If only any other good show is offered to them then they can come back unless they will be jobless for months.so i dont want that to happen for Tina or  Mohit.

unfortunately belive me or not shows running dont depend on Online buzz. I was in a forum long back 8-9 years ago and tried to save another balaji show which aired on star plus. It had highest online buzz. But channel did not listen as that time star and balaji had very bad relationship.

If u see silsila badalte rishte ka u will puke, it had extra marital affair.so disgusting but still they r running season after season not because of online buzz. Because i know people were throwing juta chappal to end that crap show but then Channel and Ph wanted to run it. So they r running.

Dayaan has good buzz enough to run on &tv.

Totally agree with you in online buzz part. The main thing that matter to the show is trps which may be pretty good for andtv . 

It's not just about online buzz but the show has not been even given importance since the begining I guess, I am personally happy they let it stretch till now. The story yet a lot to offer and they can actually show a lot if they want. In terms of tracks which they left unfonished. Especially I really wanna watch AKarshvi love story starting, as in how Akarsh fell in love with Jhanvi. May be some flashback or something! 

Ekta always promotes her show like on high scale, whereas for Daayan launch, she didnt even bother to come. Daayan was neevr and will never be a show in priority list of the production house. ANd even since starting, they hardly posted any offscreen pics of Daayan cast like they do of other casts and niether did they promote the show this way. Channel has always given the show due importance I guess with all possible promotions and may be because of channel the show have managed to come this long. Balaji has never ever promoted this show the way it has promoted naagin or kassuti.No offscreen segments nothing.

This show may be on andtv but its still their show. Who knows with proper promotion, it would have managed to get better trps on andtv too. People usually dont even have watch andtv channel so promtiona done my andtv is limited to their viewers. 

Even Mohit Tinaa offscreen discomfort issue I felt was brewing up way before it came in news. I being Akarshvi fan noticed the day the day they unfollowed each other and they even unliked pics they had liked on each other's account and deleted all the comments they had done no each others accounts. SO ofcource this issue was not hidden, but the production house neglected it till the time it came in news and blew out of proportions.

Think if same incident happened with other cast like parth and erica, they would have interviened even before it started. 

I feel channel still is doing its part as much as possible bur PH isnt.

Totally agree for finding work part too but then they will eventually. Let's hope for the best. let us not forget they both are really hardworking and good actors. And even after playing  such a cult and popular character lke Ichcha which is not just popular in India but hugely popular in all countries where uttaran is telacasted, she still managed to get appreciated as Jhanvi, and also she had done mythological shows. May be a few months break, but they will surely be back with good projects. ANd most of all its not their first or second show, they have been industry since quite some time and managed to get works throughout, with few months break in between.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

I too wondered why it happened...Mohit is also an experienced actor n has romanced other actresses, in this show also nandini actually got more intimate scenes than jhanvi...there might be some attraction but he is committed to someone else n didn't want any break up so he took this way or it may be unintentional, due to height difference also it might have happened or may be just taking advantage n making it look unintentional ...

I dont think Mohit is committed enough. I have seen Mohit in spitsvilla. This guy i felt was surely attracted to Tina.With due respect, So far i have seen him he would dump his gf if he finds someone better. so i think he would dump his current gf for sec if both liked each other. I felt Tina distancing herself knowing his intentions.

Otherwise this would not happened. I saw article about hospitao scene and wondered when i was re watching thay Mohit was touching her face couple of times and Tina trying to put his hand away, lol lol . May be it was for scene but seeing that i felt Mohit clearly wanted Tina but she is too reserve for him. Thats why this happened. Mohit is dating kind of a guy, he surely likes his gf but i dont think he is that much committed to not attracted to his co star. I am not talking about previous co stars i felt he is surely attracted towards Tina when show started.

Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

I think ek chose her thinking she resembles shweta tiwari a bit lookwise...acting wise she is so wooden so no way ek would have casted her for her acting skills...

they should have gone for someone more matured looking for Bajaj...hiten would have been perfect I think or barun sobti...with harshad, now both anurag n bajaj would be looking similar...

Oh tell me about it. She can  never be like Shweta. Its impossible  So cringeworthy its barely watchable and God knows why Harshad for such role. Because Harshad is pureky chochlate hero with no variation in his acting. 

He has an angry look but thats it. He does not have that conviction.

Oh how i wish Tina was casted as Prerna in Kzk2. She is a fine actress and i wish to see her back but i dont know if she will ever come back because their popularity life span is so short.

I hope she gets a good show like Divyanka got from ekta.

and for Mohit as well. He has evolved so much. His early day looks is so different than his current looks on Dayaan and its for the betterment.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

@sammy17 yes Mohit and Tina look fabulous. Good God how beautiful they look. I saw Mohit in Spitsvilla and other shows but he lacked the spark back then. With Tina he looks grown up, mature & i see the spark in him. Its incredible. Tina is such a beauty. I was showing my friend yesterday Tina's instagram and he agreed that she is a gorgeous lady. Compare to other balaji heroines at the moment Tina has beauty and personality both. I am Shrenu fan but after watching Dayaan i became more of Tina fan.She is a bomb. She looks beautiful, innocent and incredibly sexy as well. They compliment each other so well. And i feel their is love and oomph between. I mean what could have happened offscreen?? Do u have clear idea?? i mean if its a dance sequenece then touching my mistake can happens. But any guy can be attracted to Tina even in real life.

Apparently he kept overdoing things in terms of touching during romance scenes despite several times being told not to and even when Tina supposedly cried because of his behaviour he walked around pretending like nothing had happened. That’s all I know.

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dont think Mohit is committed enough. I have seen Mohit in spitsvilla. This guy i felt was surely attracted to Tina.With due respect, So far i have seen him he would dump his gf if he finds someone better. so i think he would dump his current gf for sec if both liked each other. I felt Tina distancing herself knowing his intentions.

Otherwise this would not happened. I saw article about hospitao scene and wondered when i was re watching thay Mohit was touching her face couple of times and Tina trying to put his hand away, lol lol . May be it was for scene but seeing that i felt Mohit clearly wanted Tina but she is too reserve for him. Thats why this happened. Mohit is dating kind of a guy, he surely likes his gf but i dont think he is that much committed to not attracted to his co star. I am not talking about previous co stars i felt he is surely attracted towards Tina when show started.

I dunno about mohit that much...thanks for telling...Kash Tina be attracted attracted hoti  sigh...

bingyy thumbnail

@The_Trendsetter: when did u notice it started between Mohit Tina? They should have sorted this out before. Mohit is so dumb if he let the matter go this far. As for promotion this is not PH job. Channel promotes it. Not Ph. Promotion wise i feel its good. Popularity wise also good. Production house should have sorted the matter before it went to news. Mohit should have talked to Tina instead of unfollowing each other. 

I saw another incident on Tina's page while searching is that she accussed a co-passenger in flight for same or for molesting. Good God people may get attracted to her easily.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

Yeah thats what I meant its trps are low because of it being on andtv. 

ANd I agree I have not watched much of Indian Tv shows are they are too bad. Watched Dayaan for Tinaa. I am just comparing how beautiful it used to be before as compared to now. Its not bad. It could have run more if it came on other channel but still would say they could have done better job. The show had much much much more scope the way it started and progressed.

Even Mohit Tinaa chemistry was x factor of the show, and I agree there had been some issues offscreen and discomfort but them being throughr proffesional, they would have done all kind of scenes. They are pretty much doing nice close scenes even now, may it be dance sequence of those flashback scenes. Writter's didnt use their chemistry in later half (and that I mean after marriage track, not after their iffscreen issues news came out). They atleast could have tried to focus on them(like Akarsh trying to help Jhanvi, they focused more on Veer trying tohelp Jhanvi. I loved their friendship a lot but kind of hoped they had shown Aakasrh to be a part of it in some ways and if it was pre decided that he would be daayan son and not just another twist for trps, they could have atleast shown more of them, akarsh's dilemma indirectly). May be eventually their matter also could have sorted, instead the writters just started writting their scenes not so good as before. Have seen many other shows too where lead couple don't even talk to each other offscreen but yet they manage to give great scenes. Mohit Tinaa are in industry since quite some time, they would have managed to pull of every scene, and they still do.  Main problem with Akarshvi I feel is not Mohit Tinaa atleast now, but the writers. Again I wanted to say that they are such good looking pair onscreen, good actors, greta chemistry but not used nicely.

Nothing against the show as I myself watched the show when I am not a fan of Indian Tv shows still followed it quite regularly. But just saying if they as an onscreen couple and the show had much more ptential to be one of the cult shows on TV with unique and untruiging storyline. Mohit Tinaa just being together onscreen look so beautiful togetehr onscreen, had writters used their chemistry properly and biuld their story nicely.

Somewhere I wished they showed why AKarsh fell in love with Jhanvi, may be Jhanvi in her previous birth or so also had a love story with Akarsh. The kind of love they had shown them having for each other and the connection they had inspite of meeting after so long (in first epi) looked like it was not just akarsh proposing her and jhanvi rejecting. They had shown they had some connection from day one. like inspite of jhanvi saying she disliked akarsh, she was seen drifted towards him subconsciously and akarsh was so head over heals with her. Sometimes stories also just make you fall in love with the couple more.

I think Mohit is already committed and dating since quite some time. 

But had there not been such discomfort between them, I would atleast wished they were good buddied offscreen. I mean I kind of have seen Tinaa since uttaran and have seen her doing all kind of funny ivs and posted sunny photos with her costars and giving surprises to her costars, with her costars so that part I miss in daayan a lot. 

Would love to see her in balaji show, may be romance genuire show. a nd a finite series only because balaji finite series are still bearable.

Yes Tina is in a serious relationship with some model called aishwarya.

bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Apparently he kept overdoing things in terms of touching during romance scenes despite several times being told not to and even when Tina supposedly cried because of his behaviour he walked around pretending like nothing had happened. That’s all I know.

This guy might have died thousand times inside for her because otherwise who would have done that??lol lol.

He pretended nothing at all. Lol. He is so crazy and dumb. He might have gone too deep to think Tina is his real wife thats why he did not care or he is stupid if he thinks if he cannot get her straight atleast he can take some advantage. I am 100% sure now that he fell for her.

But i dont blame him if he fell hard for her. who wouldnt??

bingyy thumbnail

@sammy17 i am 1000% sure he is not in serious relationship with that model. if he was he would not have touched Tina or overdo touchings.lol. They say its serious. yada yada. But bottom line is he is doing time pass with that model while faking it for serious. These kind of relation only happens for live together or for *** but not for long term goal.Mohit is not serious for this model at all.introduce him to some good lookinh actress and he will be serious for that actress.Meri tajurba kehti hain. its normal if he wants to marry a popular actress like Tina. His brother Himanshoo also married an actress but not popular one.