Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nebuna

All this is nothing but SP kartoots turning normal people into SP beta and Bahu.Prerena has never backed off from romance and now she is justifying Mohini when it was MoHini's mistake to eavesdrop.Yeah wish we could forget it.

Another point wasn't Prerna uncomfortable in wearing deep neck blouses during naveen marriage track and all of a sudden now she is so comfortable with off shoulder clothes ???Yeah people change with dressing styles but off shoulder doesn't go with her character,it would have been better if they made her wear a normal gown.

During Navvu track itself she was wearing all deep neck blouses and the character intact with dressing is long gone in the wind.. And now that she is married and taken, she's taken the flexibility to chillax..😉 Good that She's not given a gown like Nivi.. 😉

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

OK, so the mahaan bahu justified the sasumaa too, cvs pre main Kuch toh ibsaaniyat dalo, humein air farishtey nahi chahiye. 

Nothing of that sort.. From whatever I saw, they were just embarrassed because of their compromised position which Mohini had witnessed.. Anu was like bechaara didn't know that his mother has something something firing inside seeing him with that middle class ladki.. Pre was like oh no kaakimaa saw something when there is nothing😆 If only she knows there were more thing than this that happened in the hut.. 🤪

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Just wondering whether this guy is coming with a set of his own - either an office or a home for himself? Or is he gonna takeover Basu Villa? Enough of this cursed place.. Can we get something better and nice? They're not even using Anu's bedroom well for whatever purpose we want it to be used.  🤪

Don't think so, budget went on Swiss trip. 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

If Pre is Separated from Anu it can be for reasons without getting a Scooter in the middle.

If CVs want to show an empowered woman then Komos of the world are better left out of the picture. 

The angst of AnuPre love can be shown in such a powerful way if CVs chose.

CVs have to first tone down on the Basu House parties every few days and focus on the relationships.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nebuna

Someone explain AnuPre's status in this show .....They had sex already and why are acting all coy as if this is their first touch and Anurag running behind Mohini with Prerna saying that they were together in bed Since when did Prerna turn into SP girl acting all shy.On the other hand Anupam saying that they haven't confessed to each other and only their eyes are talking.Being awkward after their fight is fine but what is with this new behavior.

If they want to forget and wipe off their confession and CON that would be great too just show it as a dream or hallucination. 

Tell me about it. The status is unknown to all..love marriage and sex . I just dont understand why are they so uncomfortable around each other . Since i have seen them , i only observed that in every scene neither of them want to get close but just by chance or a push or a pull , tripping, and they fall on one another. Except for consummation i think they hardly did anything willingly till date . I dont see any chemistry but awkwardness , a certain dullness in all their scenes ......infact nivi and anupam are more lively ....anurag looks happier around anupam.. . Even mohini..she feels that she should dress up for her husband ..there is love in it....

How can the consummation be a dream? The whole drama of prerna fighting for her "rights" was bec of that..

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The “water “ quote may have relevance in the upcoming story. No one or thing can destroy you from the outside, it all starts with the belief/story from within. 

Any stimulus for distrust even if it comes from the outside can take effect only if it is allowed to fester and poison from within.

Scooter could try his mischief but it is up to Anu and Pre to not let him poison their marriage just like Komo couldn’t break them. Granted there was anger and “hatred” bec Pre didn’t know the circumstances and Anu didn’t think Pre should know it. Lack of communication between them just to up the drama factor.😔😕