AnuPre/PaRica AT#35- Travel buddies, Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Erin posted finally .... and lmao she is still trying to maintain that Grid ...

But have to say her Profile looks all kind of Gorgeous ness ..... the Theme whatever she is trying to set looks beautiful already ...

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

eris caption 

she also not tag  parth🤪

She has! Hidden him between grey dot and prasad 🤣 kya kya tarkeeb try Kar rahe hain ye Dono 😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Hi guys...Im Renu...I watch tv soaps like movies or say i don't have much patience to wait daily to know what happens next... so watched kzk first 50 episodes in one go few months ago and next 60 episodes last month and remaining episodes last week now I'm updated...

I Read the last AT almost all comments.. I wanna join this crazy gang...

I think this AT is so entertaining than the soap... If Anu pre storyline is not up to the mark, people here discuss about leads which is really entertaining...

I normally don't like to ship any actors offline but like to read their love story after they ended up in successful marriages...here reading your all comments made me feel like it's another kinda love story...fun and enjoyable to watch...

hey renu  

welcome  do comnent  on AT & share ur views  on anupre &  parica  

glad u enjoy  the AT 🤗

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Eri's caption, she stressed on her birthday. And also it's the most memorable birthday she had. Very coincidental birthday 😆

She is talking about the arrangements the staff made..I want to ask her who did the midnight decorations...those red ducks .🧐🤭

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

She is talking about the arrangements the staff made..I want to ask her who did the midnight decorations...those red ducks .🧐🤭

ladki  laal ho jayegi yr  😆