Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Eri's caption❤️

Celebrating 900k subscribers on YouTube . 

Thankq @jwmussoorie for having us witness this beautiful property , for the warm welcome , the heartfelt hospitality and coordination and last but not the least ..for making my birthday very special. This was the most memorable birthday that i have had amidst nature and such a beautiful property. And all the arrangements made by your staff ?!? That was the icing on the cake . A big thankyou to @thegreydot and @prasad7396 for capturing this so perfectly. This is just the beginning of our journey together... alot more to come m sure @thegreydot@the_parthsamthaan @prasad7396 . 🥂 #ericafernandes #ejf #traveldiaries#travelblogger #blogger #youtube#jwmarriott #jwmarriottmussoorie#mussoorie

@ bold : their decorations were definitely icing on the cake!😆

This is just the beginning of our journey together... alot more to come m sure - ❤️❤️would love to see more of their travel diaries 

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys...Im Renu...I watch tv soaps like movies or say i don't have much patience to wait daily to know what happens next... so watched kzk first 50 episodes in one go few months ago and next 60 episodes last month and remaining episodes last week now I'm updated...

I Read the last AT almost all comments.. I wanna join this crazy gang...

I think this AT is so entertaining than the soap... If Anu pre storyline is not up to the mark, people here discuss about leads which is really entertaining...

I normally don't like to ship any actors offline but like to read their love story after they ended up in successful marriages...here reading your all comments made me feel like it's another kinda love story...fun and enjoyable to watch...

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think in last AT sm1 posted abt adventure quote under parica shot which is similar to hers 😳

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

how  can u say that we will live in peace then

Yes we r still gonna get bashed but wayyy less compare to now. 

They will ship their own couple and we will ship our couple. Every ones in their business. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Hi guys...Im Renu...I watch tv soaps like movies or say i don't have much patience to wait daily to know what happens next... so watched kzk first 50 episodes in one go few months ago and next 60 episodes last month and remaining episodes last week now I'm updated...

I think this AT is so entertaining than the soap... If Anu pre storyline is not up to the mark, people here discuss about leads which is really entertaining...

I normally don't like to ship any actors offline but like to read their love story after they ended up in successful marriages...here reading your all comments made me feel like it's another kinda love story...fun and enjoyable to watch...

Hey Renu welcome to AT.

First 100 episodes even with loopholes are gold. And glad you like them and wants to join us.

And don't take the shippers here seriously, they too into fun shipping nothing serious. We all know it may or may not work but love them both equally and adore them💓

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

eris caption 

she also not tag  parth🤪

sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats guys for the new AT and title 

If member for taking in the responsible and a round of applause to Priya for doing an awesome job all these days 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

eris caption 

she also not tag  parth🤪

She did at the end😆

sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=moniloveanupre]

eris caption 

she also not tag  parth🤪

[/QUOTE

What do you think moni ?? She would’ve forgotten???

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

Hi renu 😊  You are most welcome to Join us in discussions !

We all started watching Parica bcos of AnuPre and now we watch AnuPre bcos of Parica 😳

There is no love story offscreen but we do tease and have fun for all the goofy content they provide us and enjoy their adorableness 😃