~~Aankhon Mein Tumko Bharoon,Bin Bole Baatein Tumse Karoon~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I missed Fangirling heresmiley14

22/5/19:

- Kanika was looking so beautiful in that light pink sareeesmiley27smiley42 *Kaala teekas*smiley33smiley14

- How can anyone miss this Precious short Akshan eyelock?smiley17Cute onesmiley2

- I just loved this shotsmiley42One of my favsmiley9Such a Beautiful Akshan shot na where Guddan is giving aarti to Her Jindal Saab & he is taking aarti from His Guddansmiley27

- In future, I would love to see a parallel of this aarti scene where Akshat before taking aarti for him he takes aarti towards Guddan's head and then continues it to His headsmiley42Hayeee Kya *Couple Vibes* aayegi na isse which will symbolises the fact that THEY ARE ONEsmiley43 & THEY SHARE BHAGWAN's AASHIRWAAD TOOsmiley27CV's sun lijiyegaaa yeh ek spl wish Hamarismiley17

- Well kis kisne notice kia ki Jindal Saab ki neend poori nahi huyi haismiley37He was blinking his eyes before taking aarti as if trying to open his sleep deprived eyessmiley37

- This episode's Akshan scene once again clearly states Yeh MASOOM DOSTI phase na hai bhaiyyasmiley15smiley37

- For the Beauty of this shotsmiley17smiley32

- Jindal Saab RED ALERTsmiley15Aapki Biwi ji ko pehle se hi aapke bin bulaye phone calls disturbing your moments na pasand thi ab aapki laptop nishane par haismiley37She is not liking you giving unwanted attention to these two in her presencesmiley37

- So zara sambhalkesmiley17U know na Your Sherni can do anything to keep your full attention on herselfsmiley14Ab idher hi dekhiye na saara gussa tent par laga rahi thi taaki tent gire aur aap unko bachane pahunch jaayeinsmiley15

- Kya Dhaasu style se save kia hai Akshat ne apni Gudiya ko hurt hone sesmiley40smiley42

- This shot, Ishhhhhsmiley43smiley42They were so so closesmiley43smiley42Her nose was almost touching his lipssmiley43smiley43Dil, Jaan aur Jigar sab lootke le gayi le gayi haan le gayi le gayismiley43smiley39

- These two looks from Akshan are definitely NOT MASOOM DOSTI LOOKSsmiley14Aisa kon ek duje ke dost ko dekhta hai?smiley43Ishhhhsmiley43smiley15Along with Akshat, so smoothly Guddan also phisalofying from Dosti phasesmiley43smiley39

- Such Pure Shot, Hayeeeeesmiley27smiley32

- For appreciating that sizzling height difference along with beauty of this shotsmiley42smiley10

- I just loved that smile appeared on Jindal Saab's face when Guddan asked him to marry laptopsmiley36He was enjoying her jealousy wali complaints woh bhi lappy ki wajah sesmiley37

- I just loved how Akshat held Guddan's hand twicesmiley9& with so soft caring voice he tried to manavofy hersmiley27 Dil le lo Jindal Saabsmiley31smiley27

- Again beauty of this shot made me capture this one toosmiley17smiley32Hubby-Wifey discussing their matters in private, so serene nasmiley27smiley42

- I just loved how Guddan acknowledged Her Jindal Saab's care for her after he made her understand why was he busysmiley20Both were smiling from their heartsmiley42

Special Mentions:

1.Kya sahi tarike se Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal ne Bua ji ko samjhaya ki Dadi deserves Respect & Honour from hersmiley32smiley40Ristom ki Maryada kya hai bakhoobi samajh gayi Bua jismiley16I loved thatsmiley41

2.I just loved how Buaji BBB Chudail & Chorni smiley37smiley37& asked them to obey their Saassmiley37smiley37

3.Excuse me Bua ji aapki shabdkosh galat hai smiley22Hamari Gudiya toh APNE SHER KI SHERNI haismiley40smiley15 Geedar toh aapke saath khadi do bahuz hai na woh hai jisko yeh galatfaimi hai ki woh Sherni haismiley29

4.Yeh kiske room mein tayyar ho rahi thi apni Gudiya?smiley17

5. Sachi I was rofl ng watching Chudail & Chorni suffering while doing the works given by their Kadak Saasumaasmiley37I just loved how both were saying "Fail" to each othersmiley36Mainu bada mazaa aayaaasmiley37Well done Guddansmiley32smiley15

23/5/19:

- I just loved how Akshat reassured Guddan that he will make everything rightsmiley20I loved how he stopped her from helping him bcz he doesn't want her to take any kind of stresssmiley27Awwwieeeesmiley31*Special mention to that height difference*smiley27smiley42

- Akshan night scene was such a Pyaara one nasmiley42

- Akshan's Tent looks so mesmerisingsmiley42Kudos to the hardwork that went behind this beautiful eye pleasing tentsmiley10smiley32

- I just loved how Guddan was setting their bed by narrating her whole day incidents to him & Akshat was tensed about proving His Wifey's innocencesmiley20That day she was packing his tiffin and now she is setting their bed in her messy waysmiley17*So Hubby Wifey Feelswaaa*smiley27Ayeee Hayeeesmiley42

- Eventhough he was in his pareshaan mode, he didn't forgot to acknowledge her efforts and achievements with a smilesmiley32, that was such mein Dil le lo moment for mesmiley27

- For appreciating the Beauty of this wide shotsmiley42smiley10

- I loved how she was samjhofying him to relax and assuring that they will definitely be able to find the cupritsmiley31

- Ek Thank You to banta hai for the TEZZ HAWA jinki wajah se we got a beautiful Akshan scene with white bedsheetsmiley17Dil se shukriya tezz hawa jismiley31Aise udte udte aayiyega hamesha Akshan ke kareeb to create new Pyaare moments for themsmiley27smiley2

- Pehle It was Jindal Saab whose nazar atkofied in his Gudiya smiley17

- His karara nazar inturn grabbed her attention & made Gudiya's nazar atkofied with his nazarsmiley2

- Areee Jindal Saab yeh kahan pe aapki nazar atak gayi?smiley15Ailaaaa look at his eyes' directionsmiley43smiley43Bhool gaye aap woh aap ki DOST hai nasmiley17 & you both are in your DOSTI phasesmiley37*Ahu *Ahusmiley15Their height difference always add more intensity to these scenessmiley27smiley42

Special Mentions:

1. Gudiya aap bass dil le lo yaarsmiley27Just to make your bahuz and buaji understand the ehsaas of being Dost with e/o & working as a team makes you a winner, you helped themsmiley31Haarke jeetnewali Baazigar ho Aap Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindalsmiley40,I AM PROUD OF YOU DEARsmiley32

2. I just loved the trio hugsmiley14Bua ji ko aise gale lagte dekh mann mein bahut acha lagasmiley20

24/5/19:

- Kya aap sab mein se kisi ko laga kya ki Jindal Saab was a little upset with sheet udofying so jaldismiley39Mere ko laga he wanted some more time with his Gudiya for niharofying hersmiley17

- Chaliye ab hum ek aur Akshan shipper ko thank you bol sakte hai smiley36After Tezz Hawa, the next one is Chuhasmiley37Inke wajah se we got this half hug of Akshansmiley27smiley42

- Hum toh kab se keh rahe hai Guddan ko detective agency kholni chahiyesmiley16Q ki inka dimaag badi tezz hai Jindal Saabsmiley10I loved how once again he was impressed with his wifey and praised her smart thought processsmiley20smiley32

- I literally rofled when Jindal Saab said "Main aapki grahakom ko jaake saaree nahi bechunga"  to the tailor bhai saabsmiley37smiley37

- By sensing his temper, the way Guddan acted sensibly & held his hand and said she will make the tailor understand was a Dil le Lo momentsmiley27

- That day Guddan was giving Akshat much needed confidence that they will be able to find culprit & now here He was reassuring her that they will get success soon....smiley20The way they both becomes ek duje ki Himmath na a/c to circumstances,that totally takes your dil woh bhi double haq sesmiley27

- These Hand holds definitely deserves special mentionsmiley17Nishika were complimenting e/o in this costumesmiley27smiley42Plus Height difference, Uffsmiley9

- I just loved how Akshat shut Bua jiz mouth by saying there are more important things that needs to be sorted out in this house than her betukhe jhagdesmiley40That flame of anger in his eyessmiley32, woaahhhsmiley16

- These two outfits needs special mentions as Akshan were looking so beautiful in themsmiley27I wish we got an Akshan shot in that pure white dress w/o Chudail standing in between themsmiley14

- Finally Bua ji Dosti waali Soch ko apna hi lia smiley40Congratulations Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal, aapko jeet mubaraksmiley41

Special Mentions:

1.Yeh lio Jindal Bhavan ka addresssmiley17Iske hisaab se Parv ne "Saira Banoo" ke naam pe saree book ki thi q ki woh burkhe mein tha nasmiley37

- But koi mereko yeh batavo agar yeh upar wale pic mein jo hai wahi Jindal Bhavan ka address then yeh konse bhavan ka address tha jo Divorce papers mein thasmiley39

- Well Angad ne banwayi thi uss waqt yeh papers toh shyayad galat patha likha hoga bechare 15 saal se ghar se door jo tha nahsmiley37So We can believe Parv's dia hua addresssmiley14Woh brainless hai toh kya hua aakhir woh policewala hai bhaismiley37

2.From anger mode to sudden shock & heart broken mode, Nishant smoothly enacted this transition....smiley10Kudos to you yaarsmiley32Your teary eyes said the affection Akshat had for his fufajismiley14

3.Proud of you Guddan for taking stand for bua ji smiley14& consoling her with your hugssmiley20 "Humne keh dia toh matlab keh dia" was so woahh even Akshat was nodding his head in agreementsmiley40

4.I must say Bua ji loves Fufaji a lot & he also loves bua jismiley20

Cant wait for 200th Episode of Our Show🥳

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saru chorni hai....(haan GTNHP ki saru chorni hai....par tum bhi chorni ho)....show ki saru cheezein churaati hai, tum humara dil❤️churati ho...ab uss saru ki tarah humara dil kahin bech wech matt dena...I mean organ donation camp vaghera mein dena matt...samhaal ke rakhiyo😳

Haaye haaye....all the blockbusters at a single post🤗..here people are getting crazy over Jindal Saab; I get crazy over your posts....your 'Ishhhh ☺️' part is my favourite⭐️....beauty of something gets underrated when someone tries to express it in words, but your interpreting and analyzing Akshan scenes adds to the beauty👏

Do continue this👍🏼

riddy254 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Saru

We missed you a lot and especially your Dil le lo ❤ posts. 

Tumne hamesha ki tarah iss baar bhi humara dil le h liya

Well ur mentioning about wideshots and height difference is truly 👏

Aur ha laga to mujhe bhi tha ki Jindal Sahab chadar udd jane se upset ho gye the lekin koi baat nhi chuhaji ne saari kami puri kardi. 😉

Nishika_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ek baar phir tmne hmra dil le liya ❤❤❤

Me too waiting eagerly for 200 episodes 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Pehle ye bataiye kha thi aap itne dinon se😳

Bahut miss kiya apko aur apke posts ko🤗

About ur post

Uake bare me main kuch nhi bol sakti i m enchanted by ur post koi sabd nhi nikal rha ek ek akshan scene qa beautifully likha hai aap v dil le lo❤️

I m very very much excited for 200th episode 

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks 😍 I am also waiting for 200 th episode ☺️☺️ .. waiting for hospital track...,,

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonymousaa

Saru chorni hai....(haan GTNHP ki saru chorni hai....par tum bhi chorni ho)....show ki saru cheezein churaati hai, tum humara dil❤️churati ho...ab uss saru ki tarah humara dil kahin bech wech matt dena...I mean organ donation camp vaghera mein dena matt...samhaal ke rakhiyo😳

Hehehe Bibechana😆 Fikar not Saare Dil bade Pyaar se Apne dil mein Maine sambhalke rakhe hai🤗Thank U dear❤️

Haaye haaye....all the blockbusters at a single post🤗..here people are getting crazy over Jindal Saab; I get crazy over your posts....your 'Ishhhh ☺️' part is my favourite⭐️....beauty of something gets underrated when someone tries to express it in words, but your interpreting and analyzing Akshan scenes adds to the beauty👏

@Bold Awwwieeee That's a huge compliment yaarThank u so much🤗, dil bhar aaya yeh padhke😭Dil le lo yaar❤️

Do continue this👍🏼

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddy254

Hey Saru

We missed you a lot and especially your Dil le lo ❤ posts. 

Tumne hamesha ki tarah iss baar bhi humara dil le h liya

Well ur mentioning about wideshots and height difference is truly 👏

Aur ha laga to mujhe bhi tha ki Jindal Sahab chadar udd jane se upset ho gye the lekin koi baat nhi chuhaji ne saari kami puri kardi. 😉

Awww Riddy I missed u all too🤗

Thank u for appreciating❤️

Thank u for noticing wide shots + height diff mentions😳

@Bold True🤣Another Akshan Shipper

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishika_lover

Ek baar phir tmne hmra dil le liya ❤❤❤

Me too waiting eagerly for 200 episodes 

Thank u so much Astha🤗❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Pehle ye bataiye kha thi aap itne dinon se😳

Bahut miss kiya apko aur apke posts ko🤗

About ur post

Uake bare me main kuch nhi bol sakti i m enchanted by ur post koi sabd nhi nikal rha ek ek akshan scene qa beautifully likha hai aap v dil le lo❤️

I m very very much excited for 200th episode 

Awwiee Kajal me too missed u all🤗I was out of station for two days then was tired of the journey + idher lightning and current cuts zyada the and u know na I dont make posts here from phone So waited for right time to fangirl

@Bold Thank u so much🤗 dil le lia aapka, aap bhi le lo dil❤️

Yup me too waiting for 200th epi🥳