Kalma os jealousy part 2

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guyz i am back again sorry for making you wait for part 2 so here it goes 

Malhar was playing with pillu in kalma' s room when suddenly kalyani' s phone rings the malhar try to call her in the room but she was bz with anupriya so he picked the call before malhar could say a hello karan quickly talks thinking kalyani is on the phone 

Karan: hey kalyani tum a aj a rhi ho na party ma koi banana nhi chale ga tum na han kaha tha to ana hi hoga aur sona party ki theme western hai isliye tum bhi wahi pehan ka ana ma tume pick karne a jaon ga tumhre ghar ka bahar bye doll see you in evening 

Malhar's blood boils after attending the call he thinks why kalyani did not informed her about any party and why that bloody karan comes to pick him from home and why he is calling her doll suddenly kalyani comes in room and see malhar standing with her phone and anger was clearly showing on his face 

Kalyani: kya hoa malhar ji  ?? Ap mera phone hath ma LA ka kya kar rhe  the ??? Ap itne gusse ma kyun lag rhe  hain 

Malhar: tume kya MATLAB tum jao na party ma Jana nhi tyari karo Jane ki meri koi chinta hai tume Kya ?? Ma to akele rehne ki adat daal leta hon 

Kalyani: yeh malhar Jo apko suddenly kya hoa hai ??? Aise behki behki baaten kar rhe  hain sorry na ka ma apko party ka informed karna bhool gayi thi sab kuch itni jaldi hoa ka mauka nhi mila khair ma chali hon mujhe party ka liye ready hona der ho rhi hai a kar baat karon GI ap sa 

Malhar in anger goes in garden to cool down his self and kalyani was getting ready in the room for party she wears black short western dress which was sleeveless and deep form back she weras matching jewelry and pencil heels she apply minimum make up and opens her hair properly she was looking smoking hot when suddenly malhar enters the room he was shocked to see the hot avtar of his wife the western dress was showing her bare legs and her creamy back from back side it was sleeveless so her arms was also bare the combination of heels and jewelry make her more hot malhar ' s mouth gets open to see her and kalyani was trying to bring him back to his senses when he suddenly started to goes closer towards her he pinns her to walls and kiss on her lips with full passion she was shock so much that she did not respond malhar pulls her more closer and kiss on her bare neck she moans he gives her love bites on her back and neck then he takes her to bed and started to kiss her with full passion now kalyani also started to respond she feels butterflies inside her stomach she was getting nervous that what is happening to her hubby malhar slowly leaves her and kiss on her forehead when kalyani feels shy she blushes and gets up from the bed to run from the room but when she saw her state in mirror she stops malhar agiain holds her to stop 

Malhar: kya hoa kalyani kuch bolo??? Wese to bohat bolti ho aj bolti kase band ho gayi Mrs rane ki ??? 

Kalyani: yeh kya kiya apne ?? Ap hosh  ma hai bhi ya nhi malhar Jo itni mehnat sa ma party ma Jane ka  liye ready hoi thi apne sab waste kar di dekhe ab meri halat aise ma to ma kamre sa bhi bahar nhi ja skte yeh nishan Jo meri neck aur back pa hai yeh sab dekh ka sab Kya sochen ge  bahar mere bare ma ?? Aur karan ane wala hoga mujhe pick karne ka liye ab ma kya karon ??? 

Malhar: acha hoa na ab os  karan ko akele Jana hoga party mq aj malhar rane ka romance ka mood hai apni wife ka sath to kya galat hai aur yeh nishan wese bhi har married larki ki body pa hote hain yeh nishan saboot hai ka tum sirf meri ho aur han aj ka bad AGR os  karan na tume doll kaha na to dant to or ka hath ma da donga ma uske bara aya tume party ka liye pick karne wala ma khud drop kar skta hon party ma os  ko ane ki zarorat nhi hai 

Kalyani; apne mere halat chori hai Sara make up aur hair kharb diye hain upar sa is dress ma sare nishan dekhayi de rhe  hain apne yeh sab jaan bhoojh ka kiya na taake  ma jaon hi nhi party ma 

Malhar: AGR mujhe tume party ma Jane sa rokna hi hota na Mrs rane to yeh romance ma yun hi beech ma kabhi nhi chorta abhi bhi 40 minutes hai tum dress change kar ka make up aur hair theek kar skte ho ma tumhri help kar don ga sab ho jaye ga jao change kar ka ao AUr han thore bare kapre pehan ka ana itne chote kapron ma tume mere ilawa kse aur ka dekhne ka haq nhi hai samjhe   

Kalyani changes the dress into full long gown which covers her whole body malhar helps he'd in make up and hairs she again gets ready for party before she goes malhar pulls her and gives a hug to her 

Malhar: I love you Mrs rane you are looking gorgeous I will drop you for party and even I will pick you from the party also karan ko abhi phone kar ka bahana bana do 

Kalyani: OK baba I love you too ma kab sa wait kar rhe  the is moment ka I am so happy malhar Jo ma karan ko already na bol chuki hon kyun ka ma khud apka sath Jana chahti thi party ka liye chalen ab der ho rhi hai 

Malhar: chalte hain but Mrs rane jahan sa chora tha ma na romance party ka baad raat ko ma wahi sa continued karna chahta hon I just want to make you mine 

Kalyani feels shy and blushes she push malhar away but again he pulls her closer and says in her ear be ready Mrs rane I can't wait to make you mine today with this he kiss on her cheeks and lips and holds her hand to drop her for party 

This ist it part 3 will be based on you're response plzzzzz hit the button of like do comments and also tell me how it is plus I am thinking to post one more os  on the latest spoiler hope you guyz enjoy my writing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When it's part 1 posted.. I couldn't get that..

Minisanjukta thumbnail

Update next part soon

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear

loved it

please do continue soon

bb14 thumbnail

part 1 is already updated you have to search it and thanks for commenting

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Amazing yaar....hot.... 

bb14 thumbnail

Thanks for commenting

grockks thumbnail

Awesome update!!! I like jealous malhar raneπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

sona121 thumbnail

Nice one...jaldi update Karo...hopebu write new os

MRZ thumbnail

I got it dr..😍😍😍 nice update.. Continue soon.. But I couldn't understand their talking as I don't know Hindi well.. Bcz I'm from Sri Lanka.. If u can plz write that part also in English..