Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Someone the other day mentioned the wrath of Kangu on KJO ... kinda beginning to believe it.  

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

🤣

Unfortunately for a certain fandom always ready to overreact on Ranveer related news, it is still on schedule, hoping it is permanently shelved though and we can bid it good riddance. 

Word... I was the biggest supporter of this movie but with the kind of hate Kjo and Dharma movies are getting, I feel this is a really bad time to be associated with Dharma or Kjo. That blind about Adi ranting about his talents got my hopes up that Adi might give RS an ultimatum to walk out of Takht and get him to commit to Maneesh Sharma's next. At this point  I will take a shitty YRF movie over a Dharma/Kjo one. The goodwill Dharma has earned seemed to be on shaky ground. Supporters of a mega budget Dharma movie slated to release before Takht should be more worried for that movie than a movie yet to start shooting. I still have faith in Ranveer the timing is what is bothering me.

And some must be rejoicing at this fake news.😂😂 Everyone from Ranveer (busy with 83), Vicky (shooting for Udham Singh), Bebo (Hindi medium sequel and she is doing a reality dance show), Aloo (shooting for Sadak 2) have already committed their dates to other movies. The news reports always talked about a September/October 2019 schedule for Takht. 

RS and Anil Kapoor should leave this movie. Kjo can have this movie with his fav Alia everywhere. Be in posters, songs, promotions and in every scene of the movie. Let others go and he can have Alia everywhere he wants. So cute. 

Btw, is this next after SOTY2? 

Chameliii thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Karan uncle please ap retire hojao aur hame bhaksh do😪😪

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chameliii

Karan uncle please ap retire hojao aur hame bhaksh do😪😪

Bolne se agar retire hota yeh, toh BWF walo ne kabse kar diya hota. lol. 

Chameliii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Bolne se agar retire hota yeh, toh BWF walo ne kabse kar diya hota. lol. 

Vo meri ichha hai ðŸ˜³

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chameliii

Vo meri ichha hai ðŸ˜³

Why? Are you icchadari chameli bili?

Chameliii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Why? Are you icchadari chameli bili?

Nope 

But m alive inside 😉

The biggest failing of this movie is that KJO's directing it. What an effing shame. I really wanted a gritty and realistic movie about Emperor Aurangzeb