Fatty Arjun Kapoor opens IWM movie with only 1.7 cr opening

[Content Removed]
Posted: 9 months ago

Oh wow. This is pretty bad. But looks like the reviews are decent so might get better. 

And most of all, Arjun does not look a hero material. He comes across as super lazy. 

2 Likes this

Gowarikar ke dil mein panipat war chal raha hoga abhi. Arjun has gotten worse and its not just about the weight. He appears lazy.. absolutely no effort in try to appear interested in his job let alone actually act. Its a shame he is still getting movies. That too big ticket movies. Totally unworthy of it.

11 Likes this

Wait? What movie is this?  So the mallaika and his sister thing was his movie ka premiere? 🀣🀣🀣 I thought it was Modi movie . πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

2 Likes this

I thought it would do better. Reviews were ok

2 Likes this

Why the body shaming? is it because he is a man? because I don’t see that kind of shaming for a woman? 

18 Likes this

He should retire

2 Likes this

I find Arjun quite attractive, some weight loss wouldn't hurt though. Never understood the hate he gets , not horrendous actor neither just bad at picking scripts maybe.

PS - Infact , that's kind of guy , i would like to marry smiley2 -  he is witty  as seen in interviews and have good sense of humor with tall handsome kind of aura - i would ignore his weight , that's acceptable.smiley1

Edited by sarasingh86 - 9 months ago
11 Likes this

Arjun Kapoor