Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Arjun being with Malaika is something that's costing him.

A lot of people  are unhappy with the whole thing and he's lost fans  due to that ( considering he was telling all how upset he was when Sridevi took his dad from  them... and then he goes and hooks up with  a married woman... WHILST dating  her sister-in -law)...

Not only the fact that he got in with a married woman and  possibly broke the family.. but I think he also became complacent in regards to acting and his weight .. He paid too much attention to her.. and not enough to movies.. or to Keeping  Fit.. 

.SO this low opening.. is showing  this..

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shukar hai ke pehle din ki kamai caroreon mein hui. Warna maamla bahut sharmnaak hota. 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow so Vivek Oberoi got a better opening than Arjun Kapoor?? Arjun needs to do some introspection.

priya185 thumbnail

The film had minimal publicity and no heroine advertised in this movie 

Namaste England got about 1.5-1.9cr opening(the figure varies on a range of websites) so not very different from that

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is that good ??? ðŸ˜†

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

What is the Budget of Panipat? 

Not sure about that but Ashu is known to spend a lot as he can never tell a crisp story. All his movies are over 3 hrs sagas. It would sure be above 80 cr minimum.

Originally posted by: w4always

Wow so Vivek Oberoi got a better opening than Arjun Kapoor?? Arjun needs to do some introspection.

Credit for Vivek's film goes to the PM. 

While I agree with most of what you said, you fat-shaming for the sake of it shows just how primitive you are. Grow up dude! 

I cannot wait for the day when we have a talented plus size A-lister in Bollywood.