Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

I have totally stopped watching Indian soaps.. they are unbearable to watch nowadays. I sometimes watch webseries on youtube..they are better. TVF is the best in my opinion ...their webseries are so good. Tris and Poo .. I totally rec u to watch TVF shows : Pitchers, Permanent roommates, Tripling, Yeh meri family,  and the recent Kota Factory. They are so much superior in quality than tv soaps!! Here's some links for teasers of these shows-

Will check it out Shaz!!! 😃

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Yes they did that in India~ I watched this Bhagat Singh movie and it showed that and I think if you google it you can find it there too. You never learned it in school or anything?

@bold I know that, but it's different when business from another countries come and do that.... I think...

In history we read about freedom fights, and World Wars, etc..May be they would have..Don't remember..I remember only Mahatma Gandhi was thrown out of train in South Africa..

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I love how none of us is interested in the show recommended to us by Soapy site 🤣

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

I love how none of us is interested in the show recommended to us by Soapy site 🤣

🤣

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🤣🤣 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Will check it out Shaz!!! 😃

Yep ..do it. If you are bored anytime or in a drama slump watch these (u may watch any other time too lol but just saying😆) .. i bet they are really really good.. and only 5-6 epis each. 😍 Shows that we are no less in making good content if we want . Daily soap producers should scrap all their shows and bring this type of content on ITV. 😬😬 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Hello everyone.. did you all get busy again 😊 

poo_j thumbnail

https://twitter.com/NetizenDrama/status/1133207779534102528

Jun Ho too enlisting..He gave best drama before it..Confession!!! 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I recently joined reddit ..and there lot of discussions happen in k drama section about on going shows and past show....very active