Asian Shows

||Chit Chat Thread|| #2 ~🙏Annyeonghasyeo🙏~ - Page 4

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ndivyateja

Nothing Better than this smiley37smiley37smiley37 I was reading all the points & when 'Point 7' Almas gave birth to a baby came, I burst out smiley37  and then everyone forgives Koreans smiley37smiley37 Dead !!

ETA - Congratulations on your welcoming your little bundle of Joy Almas, and girls its a baby boy, both are healthy & he is keeping her busy smiley27 {Our PM convo}

I am bursting out just reading your comment smiley37smiley37

It's a baby boy! I knew but was a little unsure, and my rule was to stick to the page, and there was no mention of boy or girl in that particular one. So yeah, it's a baby!smiley36 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail

I was just bored, and did not wanna study. So, there goes my time! 🤣

Tris007 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: poo_j

Great compilation Tris!!! 🤗 The one on how all forgave Koreans cracked me up..🤣

We all kinda did.. it started to get too much... even though, just a secret between you and me, I haven't forgiven them totally. I understand their POV, but their behavior is rude to Indians.. in India..... that's not done. It's just like angrej coming and ruling over India. Don't you think so? Didn't British banned Indians from entering their restaurants and bars and put posters outside "Dogs and Indians not allowed"?

I am only watching again because I don't know the whole story and I am trying hard not to judge. And yeah the shows are good. But well how long can they keep me... idk.

P.S. I should become a lawyer 🤔

Tris007 thumbnail

Kind of..But its more raw, realistic, emotional..That's why I didn't check-it out..Seems all cried for every episode!!! It ended yesterday..

http://asianwiki.com/Beautiful_World_(Korean_Drama)

Here the review in Twitter..

https://twitter.com/NetizenDrama/status/1132411117328883713

Oh wow. I don't wanna cry that much. Even though it's supposedly a good cry 😆

Woahh lot of people seems to be liking the show right now! Jeez, why did I get the rone-dhone wala show 😆

Tris007 thumbnail

He is an angel..So already dead na..May be he will be turned into human form permanently..Like in "Hi!School: Love On"..

Does it? 🤔smiley36

I think it depends on our definitions too~ I don't know how exactly religions define angels, but from all the novels I've read, and other shows maybe, I thought angels have always been in heaven throughout their journey, existence to well non-being?

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tris007

I was just bored, and did not wanna study. So, there goes my time! 🤣

Which reminds me dude you haven't replied my essays! 

Tris007 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Which reminds me dude you haven't replied my essays! 

Oh you remember... I haven't, have I? Seeeee, I don't have as much information about those topics, as you do. So, it's a little hard to converse.... 

We can let this one go maybe? 

Image result for kdrama gifImage result for kdrama gif

Edited by Tris007 - 4 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

I miss some  of these Indian shows I used to watch😭😭 Doesn't anyone else miss the Star One Channel days? 🙁 MJHT and IPKKND was ❤️

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We all kinda did.. it started to get too much... even though, just a secret between you and me, I haven't forgiven them totally. I understand their POV, but their behavior is rude to Indians.. in India..... that's not done. It's just like angrej coming and ruling over India. Don't you think so? Didn't British banned Indians from entering their restaurants and bars and put posters outside "Dogs and Indians not allowed"?

I am only watching again because I don't know the whole story and I am trying hard not to judge. And yeah the shows are good. But well how long can they keep me... idk.

P.S. I should become a lawyer 🤔

Really? British did that? I don't know about that..But the caste divide is very much there from what I have seen in news, TVs and films..How high caste people don't touch the low caste and don't eat their food,etc..I have not seen it in person..But you know how inter caste marriage and honorable killings are prevalent..Saying from news.. So such discrimination is everywhere all around the world within a country itself..

Sine kdramas offer different genres..And are limited episode you will continue..😉

Ya..Why not??? 

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Does it? 🤔smiley36

I think it depends on our definitions too~ I don't know how exactly religions define angels, but from all the novels I've read, and other shows maybe, I thought angels have always been in heaven throughout their journey, existence to well non-being?

I don't know much about Angels..I am not an avid reader of fantasy genre..I read it very rarely when all recommend it..

Here they show like he was a kid who was physically abused..Like beating up..Then later on he becomes angel..They didn't explain it in 1st two episodes..Just interfering from the scenes..

But here one day for angel is one day like human..Unlike out Eternal Love world..Where one day in Heaven is 1 year on Earth!!! 🤣