ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I am in an emotional state while I am drafting this. I know Anaya gonna die but the way it happened completely broke me. I don't know what to say.

Episode begins with Grover talking to police about Anaya being missing. RV informs them about their break-up. Anaya manages to get herself out. She calls Grover. RV notices and switches off the phone. RV leaves before Grover to catch Anaya. Grover finds his phone switched off and wonders how.

Rocky signing hotel handover papers. The hotel is finally his. Rocky locks the door and pulls Happy by waist and comes close to her. Happy runs away. It was very sweet. Rocky gets hold of her and plants a kiss on her cheeks while Happy closes her eyes. Happy pushes Rocky and runs away. She pauses at door and turns to Rocky, again runs away. She was blushing hard. Both were in complete bliss! It was so lovely and beautiful! Very organic and natural. Most of the shows make it look awkward, but something in this pair made it look like yeh hona normal hai. Cuteness overloaded!!❤️

Thank God RoHa scene happened before Anaya's death, or else I wouldn't have enjoyed any of it.

Anaya on road throws her hands for lift. RV's car was approaching. Anaya runs in the jungle. RV follows. Anaya finds someone else's car and hides in the boot. The owner of the car drives the car to a place. Anaya gets out, takes the phone from the front seat and hides behind a stone. She calls Happy. Happy who is in her lala land picks up the call. Anaya tells her to come to that place ASAP. Happy gets scared hearing her petrified voice. Happy rushes.

Rocky buys a ring and tells Simmi he gonna propose Happy unannounced and without any drama. A hotel attendance informs him Happy left for house. Rocky gets tensed.

RV catches Anaya and chokes her. He has no idea about the call. He drags her to the jungle. He talks about true love and how lovers let go of the other for her/his happiness.🤪 Anaya kicks him and frees her. She runs, RV runs behind. RV catches her again. Happy reaches. She calls out Anaya. RV gets scared and screams at Anaya if she called Happy. Anaya fights and frees herself again. She runs in the bridge. Finally RV gets close and pushes her off the bridge. Anaya loses the balance, RV holds her hand. Anaya keeps saying "RV nahi!". RV looks at her the last time. It was chilly!!! His eyes!!!! He leaves her hand. Anaya falls but catches a rock and keeps dangling. RV gets frustrated. Happy comes there, RV hides behind a tree. Happy terrified extends her hand to Anaya. Anaya tries but fails to reach then loses balance and falls. Happy screams her name. Anaya falls down. Happy comes down, Anaya was still breathing all blooded. She tries to speak, but nothing comes out. Happy calls ambulance. Anaya takes her last breath. All this while RV cursing Anaya to die. He was restless as Anaya kept fighting till her last breath.

Rocky and other family members couldn't reach Happy in her phone. They get tensed. Rocky leaves for searching Happy.

Precap: Happy is crying. She says Anaya died because of her. Rocky responses he knows Happy trusts RV but Anaya died because of him. Rocky was very calm. This got Happy thinking.

The entire Anaya death scene left me teary eyed! I cried! Anaya! What a girl!! She kept fighting till her last breath with heads high. She was dignified and didn't leave her class for a second. I so love this girl! She will be greatly missed.💔

We got such great RoHa scenes but all I could think is how Anaya died.

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Anaya’s death was painful I don’t want it to be passed off just like that... she deserves respect and justice.. RV was brutal with her plus she paid the price for Grover’s deeds. Sadly she died without telling Happy a word... but now the suicide note and the marks on her body should raise brows and questions not to mention the screams for help and the call to Happy sounding stressed. All of this just can’t be shown for the sake of it. They should have some significance if not a drastic one. 

i am repeating this again and again but i will say again... i am loving this Rocky the way he is calmly explaining happy. He now understands and respects the trust that Happy has on RV. This understanding will get him passed the storm better than it would have had he screamed and forced Happy to listen to him against RV. Slowly and subtly Rocky has to instil the doubts into Happy’s brain. 

Roha☺️ can’t wait for the next destination of the kiss... I loved the way she blushed and she was comfortable with him pulling her closer... with his hands on her waist and her closing eyes when he pecked her cheek was just ❤️ such natural stuff ☺️ absolutely loved it... 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Anaya’s death was painful I don’t want it to be passed off just like that... she deserves respect and justice.. RV was brutal with her plus she paid the price for Grover’s deeds. Sadly she died without telling Happy a word... but now the suicide note and the marks on her body should raise brows and questions not to mention the screams for help and the call to Happy sounding stressed. All of this just can’t be shown for the sake of it. They should have some significance if not a drastic one. 

i am repeating this again and again but i will say again... i am loving this Rocky the way he is calmly explaining happy. He now understands and respects the trust that Happy has on RV. This understanding will get him passed the storm better than it would have had he screamed and forced Happy to listen to him against RV. Slowly and subtly Rocky has to instil the doubts into Happy’s brain. 

Roha☺️ can’t wait for the next destination of the kiss... I loved the way she blushed and she was comfortable with him pulling her closer... with his hands on her waist and her closing eyes when he pecked her cheek was just ❤️ such natural stuff ☺️ absolutely loved it... 

Agreed word to word. Anaya's death won't get wasted. RV's biggest mistake is leaving that suicide note. That note will trap him. That's the biggest clue to get him. Anaya wouldn't have called Happy had she wanted to commit suicide. What about dangling in the bridge? Who would suicide like this? If she had to suicide why would she hold that rock? Happy witnessed her death. She knows and saw more than anyone. Her brain will raise these questions. And Rocky's new changed tone is amazing! He understood very well that screaming in the ear won't put his points across instead talking sense would. That short precap had so much depth in it! Even though he spoke less but what he said left Happy thinking. That's how he will get success in convincing Happy. Dude! I already madly love Rocky now with every episode he's making me fall for him harder and harder. Main sach mein Sanya banjungi.🤪😆

Next romantic scene milne mein kafi waqt hai. Beech mein shaadi wala drama, Rocky ka dil tootna yada yada jhelna padhega. Tab tak cheek kiss se hi chalana padhega.🥺 Par jo bhi tha lajawab tha! Uffff!! What chemistry and what innocence!

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anaya murmured something......which is kept hidden by makers I think they will reveal later this show has become thriller now...

Btw love roha today happy blushed rocky in totally romantic mode lover boy❤️after this magical kiss is there any need of purposing? They already confessed no words are needed here....I always says roha's romance is natural raw it never make us feel like we are watching it in television..... these two cuties make us drown in love The kiss is for rocky is like u are mine and for happy like only it's rocky's right to touch him they are magical today I can write essay on them I am totally obsessed with both of them ❤️

Next week i had already predicted many things but after seeing episode 2nd time I realized now roha's bonding is very much different they are one now....if happy gonna accept RV purposal then rocky will definitely gonna fight haar nhi manega Banda sabse he knows now ki happy loves him she can never betray him.....

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

Anaya murmured something......which is kept hidden by makers I think they will reveal later this show has become thriller now...

She couldn't say anything. Nothing came out unfortunately.

Btw love roha today happy blushed rocky in totally romantic mode lover boy❤️after this magical kiss is there any need of purposing? They already confessed no words are needed here....I always says roha's romance is natural raw it never make us feel like we are watching it in television..... these two cuties make us drown in love The kiss is for rocky is like u are mine and for happy like only it's rocky's right to touch him they are magical today I can write essay on them I am totally obsessed with both of them ❤️

He did pull her, kiss her haq se! Uff their haq! They are soooo cute!! We get to see a broody man and a damsel girl's pulling, kissing. This is the first show we are witnessing two very relatable chirpy characters sharing romantic moments. I never imagined I would like a couple like this. RoHa are so beautiful. The beauty of them lies in their innocence, their simplicity.❤️

Next week i had already predicted many things but after seeing episode 2nd time I realized now roha's bonding is very much different they are one now....if happy gonna accept RV purposal then rocky will definitely gonna fight haar nhi manega Banda sabse he knows now ki happy loves him she can never betray him.....

Agar Happy investigate karne ke liye Rocky ka dil todhe then mujhe manzoor hai. I know it's gonna be hard for Rocky. But akhir mein he will get the fruitful result. Let's enjoy the ride.

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Right!! She will definitely do it for rocky if rocky is in love then happy is also deeply in love with him she said in hospital ki "Mei ye baar baar krungi" these lines from her is all and all tell how much she loves him and rocky knows it well...I don't know how rocky will react but  makers should show him like roaring lion instead of devdas🥺

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The episode was tragic yet beautiful! That’s how I would describe it in my words. Like you said Mihrimah, thank goodness Roha romance was at the beginning otherwise watching Roha after the murder would be so unfair. 

Roha..  They always make me numb, no literally. Their Haq is everything and everything lies within their Haq. Rocky was so sure about earning the kiss when he attempted to make the moment coming in finally. He was eyeing on her when he was signing the contract and was waiting impatiently for the lawyer to take the leave from their office. He gave her that sweet smile while tapping his fingers on the table and out he went to shut the doors. I am glad I heard that Rocky will be taking the responsibility of the hotel and work the double along with Happy. Seriously, he needs to go to work and behave like a responsible man *touch wood* 😆 

That adorable face he made when he locked up the door was the cutest thing ever and then “oh hello excuse me” from Happy. Purane Dino ki Yaad agayi. She was nervous and he just wanted to get straight into the business.  He didn’t want to waste anymore time and accelerated his hormones button. How the Haq se was he bridging the gap between them. Slid his thumb on her lips. Like I always love such romance where you don’t need a proper confession to officially have the Haq on each other. You just go and do your thing because there is visible Haq which has been shared contently between the two lovers. That kiss on the cheek was sensuous, he seemed intoxicated afterwards and aiming on the lips and I was like “ oh bai, Aj he sab kerlo ge Kiya?” 🤣 Beautiful beautiful beatiful ... Anshmin chemistry was on fire and I only wish they should promote more on social sites. 

Anaya’s death was like excruciating pain in the heart. I was disgusted with RV. I hope he doesn’t get into the hell either. I hope he disappears into the black hole and never come back. 😡 This man has lost it, lost the integrity to be called human. He is the devil! I cried when Anaya said “ Happy jaldi ajao please” her voice broke and I knew that is it😭 Such a strong character gone waste without serving its purpose! Ahh! But I really hope this time Happy connect the dots and investigate the culprit by breaking Rocky’s heart. I am absolutely looking forward to it. I know, Rocky will go totally insane and will question what the heck was Happy doing with him when she had to marry RV. These scenes I crave for and will see a new intense equation emerging between them. Also, Happy needs to take RV either to the court or to his death. Let Happy finally destroy the demon inside RV and end his madness before he kill anyone else.

Edited by Manoshono - 4 years ago
Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

The episode was tragic yet beautiful! That’s how I would describe it in my words. Like you said Mihrimah, thank goodness Roha romance was at the beginning otherwise watching Roha after the murder would be so unfair. 

Roha..  They always make me numb, no literally. Their Haq is everything and everything lies within their Haq. Rocky was so sure about earning the kiss when he attempted to make the moment coming in finally. He was eyeing on her when he was signing the contract and was waiting impatiently for the lawyer to take the leave from their office. He gave her that sweet smile while tapping his fingers on the table and out he went to shut the doors. I am glad I heard that Rocky will be taking the responsibility of the hotel and work the double along with Happy. Seriously, he needs to go to work and behave like a responsible man *touch wood* 😆 

That adorable face he made when he locked up the door was the cutest thing ever and then “oh hello excuse me” from Happy. Purane Dino ki Yaad agayi. She was nervous and he just wanted to get straight into the business.  He didn’t want to waste anymore time and accelerated his hormones button. How the Haq se was he bridging the gap between them. Slid his thumb on her lips. Like I always love such romance where you don’t need a proper confession to officially have the Haq on each other. You just go and do your thing because there is visible Haq which has been shared contently between the two lovers. That kiss on the cheek was sensuous, he seemed intoxicated afterwards and aiming on the lips and I was like “ oh bai, Aj he sab kerlo ge Kiya?” 🤣 Beautiful beautiful beatiful ... Anshmin chemistry was on fire and I only wish they should promote more on social sites. 

Anaya’s death was like excruciating pain in the heart. I was disgusted with RV. I hope he doesn’t get into the hell either. I hope he disappears into the black hole and never come back. 😡 This man has lost it, lost the integrity to be called human. He is the devil! I cried when Anaya said “ Happy jaldi ajao please” her voice broke and I knew that is it😭 Such a strong character gone waste without serving its purpose! Ahh! But I really hope this time Happy connect the dots and investigate the culprit by breaking Rocky’s heart. I am absolutely looking forward to it. I know, Rocky will go totally insane and will question what the heck was Happy doing with him when she had to marry RV. These scenes I crave for and will see a new intense equation emerging between them. Also, Happy needs to take RV either to the court or to his death. Let Happy finally destroy the demon inside RV and end his madness before he kill anyone else.

Right!! we all wanted to see happy Fighting she has that sherni inside which collapsed in her since the day her sister molestation happened.... people are loving rocky more as a hero and rv as a villain....they either forgot happy or hate her for the dumbness and weekness she showed in all the previous track.....if this happens it will be a great justice to her character.....she will stand for her love she will protect him and will beat this demon inside RV ...I always wanted happy to stand back and fight these devils in dthhj to have her own voice her own mind......hope we will get to see that fire and smartness in happy which is shown in all the leads( rocky,rv,Anaya and Sanya) except happy....

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Right!! we all wanted to see happy Fighting she has that sherni inside which collapsed in her since the day her sister molestation happened.... people are loving rocky more as a hero and rv as a villain....they either forgot happy or hate her for the dumbness and weekness she showed in all the previous track.....if this happens it will be a great justice to her character.....she will stand for her love she will protect him and will beat this demon inside RV ...I always wanted happy to stand back and fight these devils in dthhj to have her own voice her own mind......hope we will get to see that fire and smartness in happy which is shown in all the leads( rocky,rv,Anaya and Sanya) except happy....

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

I just saw Rohit IG story 😳is he shooting in Temple ? That temple is a set where all the serial  shoots goddd!!!! Plz ye production house ab Balaji jese na kre  I can't see happy marry rv 😡ok rituals can happen but not marriage.....