Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bookworm_ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg omg omg omg omg that pic is sooooo Hella gorgeous! 😭❤️😍😍😍😍😍😭😍 the way Eri is looking at Parth has my whole massive heart! 😭❤️

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guys let's toss this sponsor trip theory aside n discuss something else

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Ugh, I’ve missed the gushing sessions and you guys have started the new At, too! 😭😭😭😭 why always me? 🥺 

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Guys let's toss this sponsor trip theory aside n discuss something else

Ugh, are we back at it again?! That stupid theory!😒😑

Wait lemme stalk the previous At and this one!

Leenaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Ugh, I’ve missed the gushing sessions and you guys have started the new At, too! 😭😭😭😭 why always me? 🥺 

That session was nothing serious :P 

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ priya. Video unavailable for me too.😒

Leenaaa thumbnail

Ugh, are we back at it again?! That stupid theory!😒😑

Wait lemme stalk the previous At and this one!

That theory was discussed earlier also?😕😮😶

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zindagi12345

No idea if they are dating or friends. But if they have to do promotional tour for balaji.  They could have choosen nearby place too. Cos all the shoots are indoor. It can be easily done in any resort nearby or in mumbai even. Also it can be any weekend not exactly during birthday week. And i think something equatiin chnage between eri and losty.  She even deleted a pic with losty that was taken during aslam chloe wedding. Hope only good vibes around them hereafter. 

..till now i dont think they are dating..it may be collaboration for vlog as I earlier said in my previous post many days back.. it cannot be by balaji as well..I Agree..jw Marriott invited..

I was saying the probability becz many people doubt this as  balaji promoting their picture..

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wohi toh! i was wondering where you went gayab 😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

..till now i dont think they are dating..it may be collaboration for vlog as I earlier said in my previous post many days back.. it cannot be by balaji as well..I Agree..jw Marriott invited..

I was saying the probability becz many people doubt this as  balaji promoting their picture..

Let it be professional trip...But most imp thing is they celebrated bday.  I hope this friendship remains same even after the show ends.