AnuPre/PaRica AT#34- kisi aur ka pyar leke tum naya jahan nahi basaoge - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Such a dreamy vlog😍😍

Though I wish it was a bit slower...could have enjoyed every frame better. Nonetheless, it is so good❤️☺️

N for those wanting all this on Anupre in Swiss, I m kind of assured, no matter what plot it is, it will give us at least 3-4 drool worthy Anupre scenes, I can bet that. I have seen all 3 outdoor trips of BT's yhm, they had revenge drama, memory loss drama n bhoot drama respectively and the couple were separated in 2 of them...yet there were a few scenes that every fan had dreamt of n can drool on. There too we dreaded that the whole trip will be spoiled by the vamp turned snow white, (another favourite actor n character of ekta), but no...they know what actually sells. So rest assured, even if bajaj comes n whatever shitty plot is cooked by them, we r going to get a few lollipops in Swiss for sure. It is not the same 2000s times anymore, BT n SP both know that only the lead pair sells, n specially in outdoor shoots, viewers r only interested in the leads, rest is just to add some drama. So if Swiss is indeed happening, brace urselves for some yummy biryani😍😋

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The titttllee!!!😭❤❤ Sooo good

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

🤣

I am confused. How can Parth say things like incidental coincidence and Erica say we are only friends and then release a vlog like this. The news portals are going to go crazy with this video! I almost worry about what Parica (especially Parth) will say next to keep tbe reporters are bay. Either say you are a couple or keep such videos private.....do you get what i am saying? 

So to be honest right now I am just very protective of the two of them from all the horrible people saying horrible things. 

yes i understand  what r u trying to say that 

well  leave  them they r not worth our time 

we r enjoying  our  fum ship❤️

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Parth shouldn't give any bites for few days.... can't see his blabbering. ..😆😆 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Eri is posting some pics..so we can expect her grid to be completed n she posting this video😆 1/3 done 😜

sam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Nothing can be done abt such ppl .

Someone like me who used to get annoyed by Parth’s arrogance and mood swings in intv ....finally accepted that , that is how he is with some particular one. 

He received tons of bashing from fans for his behaviour in Intv’s ,yet he did not changed. 

Controversies happened , he decided to change his attitude and try to be cordial .

Even if we consider now that he is trying to be cordial with his current costar beicase Ekta and her PR Team is involved ....

What he has done now is gone one step ahead .... he had allowed his costar to come in a personal space of his life .

A person who just wants to maintain cordial relationship will never do that . 

I’m not saying that Parica are dating or anything as such ..... but their friendship is pure and Parth honestly can’t fake for this long. 

Rs I don’t know P but I can say that I’ve been following E since KRPKB days . Even I feel she’s similar in that way she never allowed anyone this close to her . Though there were articles about her former costar . But she was a different person then and now I feel she’s more beibv herself , right from her dressing and to the people she’s hanging out with . She’s a private person and for her to go out with her costar amongst such rumours and make a so called vlog is an interesting observation to me .I may be  wrong also. You just watch there’s gonna be more of  such things coming in future and both are not gonna stop.

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Yes as it will max be finale season, it won't be more than 10 episodes so yes Mata let him do. I feel whatever was left season-4 will crush 😉

Why you want it? This depress me