Originally posted by: Aurtika

Best title Priya..😳❤

thanks dear 😀glad you liked it

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jvims

Actually balaji telefilms promoting mussorie pucs may raise doubt if all this trip they are doing to promote Parica thing. 

Losty disappeared from earth ..he was out some were can be anywhere.. may be mussorie as well..he left day later and came day later..

This trip came around when bajaj news circulating..

The photoshoot can be a friendly gesture and collaboration with grey dot has parth has done like this earlier with his costars.also he has gone to celebrate bd for his friends and other co actors previously as well..

But balaji promoting does give doubts..

If trip has nothing to do with balaji they shouldn't promote it has it unnecessary raise doubts and bashing and speculation..

They also promoted HK Cannes as well but that has nothing to do with kzk

I like ur thoery tho.

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She is making a theme. She is bored right now, someone plse send her to Bangalore🤣

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ppl bashing Balaji ....Maine bhi behti ganga me hath dho liya🤪😜

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jvims

Actually balaji telefilms promoting mussorie pucs may raise doubt if all this trip they are doing to promote Parica thing. 

Losty disappeared from earth ..he was out some were can be anywhere.. may be mussorie as well..he left day later and came day later..

This trip came around when bajaj news circulating..

The photoshoot can be a friendly gesture and collaboration with grey dot has parth has done like this earlier with his costars.also he has gone to celebrate bd for his friends and other co actors previously as well..

But balaji promoting does give doubts..

If trip has nothing to do with balaji they shouldn't promote it has it unnecessary raise doubts and bashing and speculation..

I think it is quite clear now how coincidentally sponsored this trip is. 🤣 for ppl who want to believe ill of parica, no proof will be enough. They will see agenda anyway .

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

They also promoted HK Cannes as well but that has nothing to do with kzk

I like ur thoery tho.

also leads don't get holiday together which balaji gave..ek can make people do anything and actors also do for sake of profession..hence many raise doubts has they are part of big ph..not only ek many other big ph does ask to do fake relationship for promotion..

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Their pic reminds of fifty shades of grey🤣

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

I think it is quite clear now how coincidentally sponsored this trip is. 🤣 for ppl who want to believe ill of parica, no proof will be enough. They will see agenda anyway .

it's not about thinking I'll of Parica.. nobody trust ek ..she can ask to do anything..

Zindagi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If the trip is sponsored by balaji,  they would have taken balaji photographers and vlog makers and not parth friend. 😜

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Their pic reminds of fifty shades of grey🤣

😜😂

Eri is hell bent on showing us that..she is posting pics in her gown repeatedly 😅