Honestly each capture is so aesthetic...it's hard to pick one...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Honestly each capture is so aesthetic...it's hard to pick one...
Loved the choice of song chosen . Hold me close till I get up by U2 ❤️
Btw greydot did a ps with prospect scooter as well🤪
I loved this vlog so dreamy
https://mobile.twitter.com/swarangiiii/status/1132653854959448065
I want continuation of this😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Btw greydot did a ps with prospect scooter as well🤪
Good morning, late news😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://mobile.twitter.com/swarangiiii/status/1132653854959448065
I want continuation of this😆
bhangey ghumi ghumi karenge
Originally posted by: ifmember
Its amusing to read that people who follow him for years claim this is not the real happy parth, and he never enjoys such stuff ! and say he is his own self when he parties with his old friends
I can't ! Someone sprinkle water and get them out of the hypnotized state 😆
Nothing can be done abt such ppl .
Someone like me who used to get annoyed by Parth’s arrogance and mood swings in intv ....finally accepted that , that is how he is with some particular one.
He received tons of bashing from fans for his behaviour in Intv’s ,yet he did not changed.
Controversies happened , he decided to change his attitude and try to be cordial .
Even if we consider now that he is trying to be cordial with his current costar beicase Ekta and her PR Team is involved ....
What he has done now is gone one step ahead .... he had allowed his costar to come in a personal space of his life .
A person who just wants to maintain cordial relationship will never do that .
I’m not saying that Parica are dating or anything as such ..... but their friendship is pure and Parth honestly can’t fake for this long.