Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akkub.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update armaan try to start her life with ridhima but her family is orthodox but miss maaneet scene update next part soon

Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such an awesome update dearie:):):) Thank god the wedding went beautifully and peacefully. I am so happy that now Rid is part of Maan-Geet, Sujal-Kashkish family. They will take good care of her and make sure she lives her life in a way she wants and not let her succumb to the stupid society expectations. Was super happy seeing Armaan standing up for his decision to marry Rid no matter what and the way he stood up for Rid & her mum. I was literally jumping in joy when he told the relatives off and not take blessings from them. Super loved his explanation to Rid & all present:):):) Hats off Armaan:):):) What made me the happiest is when he asked his MIL to come live with them:):):) You made my dream come true dearie:):):) I was so hoping for that:):):) And I absolutely loved his answer back to those who had nasty comments:):):) Bravo Armaan:):):) I am sure she will agree and they all will live together happily:):):) Super awesome update dearie:):):)

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

riddhima's tears falling on armaan...armaan promising her that he will keep her happy was emotional.armaan is right.they don't need to take blessings from the people who taunt her.loved armaan calling padma to stay with them.loved him saying that if the boy's parents can stay with them why can't the girl's parents stay with them.loved him saying that he is her son now not son in law.nice pics

Munm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update.

Armaan got married to Ridhima. He want her mother in law to come with them.

I think she should agree with him.

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ns.1

Lovely part. Armaan and Ridhimma get married and armaan asks his mother in law to come and stay with them because now she is his mother too. This makes everyone shocked but both ridhimma and her mother are happy that after years someone is thinking about them. Ridhimma's relatives taunt them but armaan gives them a good answer that its non of their business. Ridhimma's mom is in delimma that wether she should go with them or not. I hope she agrees because that will be good for both ridhimma and her mother. Continue soon and thanks for the pm.

Thanks 

Let see what will Padma decide 

T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeyanthi123

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Armaan s getting marry and his parents are worrying ... but maan and sujal r der for him .. padam  s  happy for her daughter ... armaan s asking for padam to stay with them ... all villager r shocked with it ..

Continue soon 

Waiting 

Thanks 

Let see what will Padma doo

T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetidhawan

Wonderful Update

Armaan and Ridhima got married and Armaan asked Ridhima not to take blessings from her so called relatives 

Armaan asked his mother-in-law to come with them but she is confused what to do but happy to get a wonderful son-in-law 

Thanks 

Let see will Padma agree with Armaan 

T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks for the pm! 

Part 46

nice update! well written! Maan and Sujal are wonderful friends! 

finally Armaan and Riddhima are married!

Armaan was right! glad that he told his Riddhima's mom to come with them!

update soon

Thanks 

Let see will Padma agree

T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu2006

lovely part

armaan asking his mother in law to come with him.. and taking stand for them too..

cont.soon

thanks for pm

Thanks 

Let see what will Padma do 

T.Peru thumbnail

Originally posted by: akkub.92

Nice update armaan try to start her life with ridhima but her family is orthodox but miss maaneet scene update next part soon

Thanks 

It’s maan Geet time to stay with their friends

So in few updates will be of all Maan and Geet