Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

No risk no gain dear... Mahir ji took a risk....he knew she has grown feelings for him...dikh raha tha ladki pat rahi hai...to Mahir ji ne ek chota sa chance lia...and it worked...Bela was not ready yet to take that step on her own or give response...thanda reaction ka matlab tha I m ready but I don't know it yet but if u push me I won't mind..๐Ÿ˜†.humein pata nehi tha par Mahir ko pata tha Bela ka mind...

chota sa chance๐Ÿ˜†????yeh chota chance tha to bara kya hota????

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

chota sa chance๐Ÿ˜†????yeh chota chance tha to bara kya hota????

English movies wala full kiss and make out session maybe? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

daud95 thumbnail

Write any dailogue of Bela or Mahir jab unho ne kahi ho woh baat to you felt like to console/ hug them to make them feel better.... 

Mine was after vikku re entry......Mahir said to bela "tume ne kaha tumhari khushi mere sath hai lekin aisa nahi tha.....apne pyar ko dekhte hi tumhain apne pati se nafrat ho gai..."๐Ÿ’”

He was the person who never expect anything from Bela and their relation....he was ready to let her go when he thought she loved rehan or when he thought Bela ki khushi yuvi k sath hai....but after poison track bela ne khud kaha mujhe divorce nahi chahiye...bela ne usy hope di sab kuch thek hone ki.....she did not object his closeness after poison track .....she ket him kiss her and she did not even utter a word against it.....

After Bela's blunder confession he was like bela you gave me hope and you yourself crushed it under your feet.....not fair Bela not done.....

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Write any dailogue of Bela or Mahir jab unho ne kahi ho woh baat to you felt like to console/ hug them to make them feel better.... 

Mine was after vikku re entry......Mahir said to bela "tume ne kaha tumhari khushi mere sath hai lekin aisa nahi tha.....apne pyar ko dekhte hi tumhain apne pati se nafrat ho gai..."๐Ÿ’”

He was the person who never expect anything from Bela and their relation....he was ready to let her go when he thought she loved rehan or when he thought Bela ki khushi yuvi k sath hai....but after poison track bela ne khud kaha mujhe divorce nahi chahiye...bela ne usy hope di sab kuch thek hone ki.....she did not object his closeness after poison track .....she ket him kiss her and she did not even utter a word against it.....

After Bela's blunder confession he was like bela you gave me hope and you yourself crushed it under your feet.....not fair Bela not done.....

That scene was done very beautifully.Pearl really acted well in that scene Mahir's anger pain was shown very well executed scene.

In front of his own eyes she was confessing her love to another men and that's why he got hurt so much as he never forced her in this relation and Bela always denied she had anything with Yuvi so for him he was cheated.If she would have tell she love Yuvi he would have let her go but she gave him hope but Mahir saw that hope was nothing but illusion.

I so wish agar ye dikhate ki Bela misunderstanding clear karti but ye log baby baba me itne dub gaye ki ye kabhi clear nai kiya.

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

That scene was done very beautifully.Pearl really acted well in that scene Mahir's anger pain was shown very well executed scene.

In front of his own eyes she was confessing her love to another men and that's why he got hurt so much as he never forced her in this relation and Bela always denied she had anything with Yuvi so for him he was cheated.If she would have tell she love Yuvi he would have let her go but she gave him hope but Mahir saw that hope was nothing but illusion.

I so wish agar ye dikhate ki Bela misunderstanding clear karti but ye log baby baba me itne dub gaye ki ye kabhi clear nai kiya.

well said.....in rehan track he was ready to let her go....jb Bela ki pregnancy ki missunderstanding hui tab bhi Bela k against aik word nahi kaha Mahir ne.... because at that time Bela ne hamesha distance maintain rakha tha Mahir se....kabhi koi huq,koi hope di hi nahi thi Mahir ko...marriage ko bhi accept nahi kiya tha na Mahir ko....isi liye vikku ki entry k bad volcano ki tarah phat pary thy Mahir ji....baby baba yuck second worst track of N3.....

" tumhara prize aa gya hai Bela tumhain is consolation prize ki koi zarorat nahi hai.."๐Ÿ˜†  Mahirji consolation prize๐Ÿคฃ

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mahir's char was destroyed in baby baba track and after that in memory loss track. Kiddo track was still better. The best track was shahnawaz track

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Mahir's char was destroyed in baby baba track and after that in memory loss track. Kiddo track was still better. The best track was shahnawaz track

in baby baba track makers totally changed the basic qualities of behir characters....specially Bela's character....kisi ko molest krne k liye hath uthana ya zaban se kuch bakwas kr k kisi k character ko tarnish krna dono same level k disgusting act hain.for me atleast......and Bela ne viku ko woh sab krne diya,apne in laws k samne vikku yuvi k roop main kya kich nahi krta tha but she never sasd a word to vikku for whatever reasons.....jo bilkul acceptable nahi tha.....Mahir kitna hurt hota tha,behir shadi k mazaq ban gya tha us track main but bela ne kich nahi kiya......woh Bela jo Mahir se pyar krti thi and jis k liye marriage aik sacred bond tha....sab barbad krne diya us ne vikku ko.....

ML track main to Mahir tha hi nahi woh....pta nahi kis imposter ko ly aai thi sumi....sirf shakal and naam Mahir ka tha banda pta nahi kon tha....aik bhi quality hi us main Mahir wali...

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

in baby baba track makers totally changed the basic qualities of behir characters....specially Bela's character....kisi ko molest krne k liye hath uthana ya zaban se kuch bakwas kr k kisi k character ko tarnish krna dono same level k disgusting act hain.for me atleast......and Bela ne viku ko woh sab krne diya,apne in laws k samne vikku yuvi k roop main kya kich nahi krta tha but she never sasd a word to vikku for whatever reasons.....jo bilkul acceptable nahi tha.....Mahir kitna hurt hota tha,behir shadi k mazaq ban gya tha us track main but bela ne kich nahi kiya......woh Bela jo Mahir se pyar krti thi and jis k liye marriage aik sacred bond tha....sab barbad krne diya us ne vikku ko.....

ML track main to Mahir tha hi nahi woh....pta nahi kis imposter ko ly aai thi sumi....sirf shakal and naam Mahir ka tha banda pta nahi kon tha....aik bhi quality hi us main Mahir wali...

I totally agreed with u. In baby baba track Bela didn't protest at all. Vik Jo bhi bola silently man liya. That broke Mahir. In ML track Mahir's char was damaged. Really usme ek bhi quality Mahir jaisa nahin tha

urmita thumbnail

Seriously naaglok mein jab Behir met and sare naag piche pare the...he said na mujhe sab yaad hai main thik ho gaya...he should hv said I m back again...the imposter is gone...๐Ÿ˜†matlab ml track... Mihir Tanya ko propose karne k baad jaise muh latka k ghum raha tha jaise suli chadne wala ho...vaise agar upset rehta ml track mein ye dikhate k uska dil kuch aur bol raha hai but yaad nehi to maa ki baat taal nehi paya to bhi aur baat hoti...but he was like a Sumi's pet zombie....