Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

after poison track Bela was taking baby steps towards Mahir to accept him and their relation....haveli k terrace pe when Bela was scolding him that i can take care of myself aap q aye bachane and all....aik dam se bela ko chup krwane k liye he kissed her....like really kya soch kr aisa kiya???chal kya raha tha Mahirji k dimagh main?????thapad bhi par sakta tha biwi se😆......

Nope no thappad possible...tab tak Mahir ji apne Bela ko kafi jaan gaye the...k thoda chillati hai rude hoti hai par care to definitely karti hai...to what extent, let's check 🤔...kiss karke chup karata hu...agar kiss k lie chillai to plan fail...kuch na kaha to it's a green signal for next attack...🤣uska approach to aisa hi tha...dimag mein bhi kuch aisa hi chala hoga...

And remember vo kya boli thi: main kuch bol rahi thi na...like kiss se no probs.😉..baat ko tok dia that's a slight issue...😆

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: urmita

Nope no thappad possible...tab tak Mahir ji apne Bela ko kafi jaan gaye the...k thoda chillati hai rude hoti hai par care to definitely karti hai...to what extent, let's check 🤔...kiss karke chup karata hu...agar kiss k lie chillai to plan fail...kuch na kaha to it's a green signal for next attack...🤣uska approach to aisa hi tha...dimag mein bhi kuch aisa hi chala hoga...

And remember vo kya boli thi: main kuch bol rahi thi na...like kiss se no probs.😉..baat ko tok dia that's a slight issue...😆

Her expressions after he kissed her for first time☺️

It was unexpected.At that point of time their relation was progressing slowly and Mahir's this action was all of a sudden😆

And dekho what he said next "nai samaj aaya toh firse samjhau"😉

But seriously I wanted to know what Bela thought about their first kiss.She didn't protested she wasn't angry not disappointed.

But mukku ne bela ko shaan track me busy kardiya yesab sochne ka mauka hi nai mila

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

guts to waqai hain bande.....i means sab kuch backfire kr jata to????jitni progress ki thi relation main sab waste ho jati.....

and bela ka itna casual response kuch bat kr rahi thi naa main....😆 like really????she is the one who said naa can we take it slow.....and itne bold step pe bhi itna thanda response......bela k mind main pta nahi kya aya tha....

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

It was unexpected.At that point of time their relation was progressing slowly and Mahir's this action was all of a sudden😆

But seriously I wanted to know what Bela thought about their first kiss.She didn't protested she wasn't angry not disappointed.

But mukku ne bela ko shaan track me busy kardiya yesab sochne ka mauka hi nai mila

exactly poor girl did not even get the time to close her eyes😆......itni shocked ho gai thi.....and Mr Mahir was actualy cherishing the moment eyes fully close kr k.....😉

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

At that point she was fully into him... everyone except her knew that... Mahir knew she has feelings for him but not ready to accept it...so he took a risk....Bela...u know the feeling where dil kahta hai go ahead... something stopping u and what u need is to someone push u forward....u won't have moved otherwise but that push is very welcome...I feel Bela was at that stage then...

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Image❤️

daud95 thumbnail

"Adhoori saans thi dhadkan adhoori thi adhoore hum....

Magar ab chand poora hai falak  pe aur ab poore hain hum......"❤️❤️❤️

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

guts to waqai hain bande.....i means sab kuch backfire kr jata to????jitni progress ki thi relation main sab waste ho jati.....

and bela ka itna casual response kuch bat kr rahi thi naa main....😆 like really????she is the one who said naa can we take it slow.....and itne bold step pe bhi itna thanda response......bela k mind main pta nahi kya aya tha....

No risk no gain dear... Mahir ji took a risk....he knew she has grown feelings for him...dikh raha tha ladki pat rahi hai...to Mahir ji ne ek chota sa chance lia...and it worked...Bela was not ready yet to take that step on her own or give response...thanda reaction ka matlab tha I m ready but I don't know it yet but if u push me I won't mind..😆.humein pata nehi tha par Mahir ko pata tha Bela ka mind...