Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

I totally love this new pair of teacher and assistant...aka Veronica Park and FL's younger sister 😂😂😂

Also, loved the whole back and forth of being the secretary and being Veronica Park in the last episode. The way she handled and hid her identity in such small windows.... Awesomeeee 👌  😂😂😂 

You know what... I think he has already understood that Sec Jeong is Ver park. I mean if he didn't understand that in the sauna then its a bit dumb on his end 😅😂😂 How can there be so many coincidences...food for thought  for Director of such a big company. .

I love all the pairings. . Ver Park and ML's friend paor is also cute 😂 the more he acts indifferent the more she is attracted to him 😍😍 And I love how FL's sister is so bindass infront of Ver.. like.. what if she is the biggest star in Korea... I don't care 😂😂 Ver putting nail paint on the sister's toes was 😂😂😂😂 and then apologising for not pitting it perfectly!  Lol. I think Ver has her own charm.. she seems like a really nice person and not at all mean like we would imagine such a person to be ❤❤❤ Love her

Also I love both versions of FL but Sec Jeong a bit more! ! She looks so pretty with that red sweater, round glasses and frizzy hair!! My hair is similar to hers so I have a soft Corner for this hairstyle! 😂😂 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Because the society shows frizzy hair as ugly and wrong. Have you not seen hair product ads. Their ads starts with a girl having problem with her frizzy hair, which is sending you a message that hey you hair sucks the way it is, so use our product to make it all long , shiny, strong, straight, smooth, and fake >.< Anyway, I didn't think they were showing it as ugly though... lol 

I like her red frizzy hair legitimately. 

Totally love her attire too. It's so real. Her damn hair's so real!

Plus, she gives so many puppy faces nowadays! She's so adorbs! 

This actress (Jin ki joo) is really good IMO.. her role was so serious, kinda mean and cunning in Misty. .but here she is so cute! 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

They just ended it there! That makes no sense! Maybe the FL will run away and he won't be able to see her face. Because if this didn't increase his blood pressure it'll just be a little insulting? 🤣

Google says kissing increases heart rate while decreases blood pressure ... they don't both increase simultaneously! .. 🙃

It dilates your blood vessels, which helps reduce your blood pressure. ... When your blood vessels dilate, your bloodflow increases and causes an immediate decrease in your blood pressure. So this means that kissing is good for the heart, literally and metaphorically!Jul 10, 2018

16 Benefits of Kissing: How It Affects Your Mental and Physical Health

https://www.healthline.com/health/benefits-of-kissing

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 4 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Google says kissing increases heart rate while decreases blood pressure ... they don't both increase simultaneously! .. 🙃

Omfg.. Google Chacha 🤣🤣🤣 

But but.. how did Do min ik see Gal hui's face when it was raining one day? His heart rate increased i think.. 😕😕 

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Did you just quote Google?🤣

^ I did ... GoogleChacha deserves its own special quote and credit .. 🤣

@Shaz .. Not sure ya ... From my understanding Dr explained that his blood pressure has to be high for him to view the faces .. Nothing much to do with heart rate! .. 🤔

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This doesn't make sensto me either. I thought when heart rate increases your blood pressure increases too. Where are the blood vessels coming from 

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

This actress (Jin ki joo) is really good IMO.. her role was so serious, kinda mean and cunning in Misty. .but here she is so cute! 

I have also seen hers "Come and Hug me" ... She's not her goofy self but played a scared, timid, sweet character suffering from PTSD (-I think) .. I felt that show was underrated ... It was slow probably that's why ... but I came to adored it .. execution fosho could have been better!

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

^ I did ... GoogleChacha deserves its own special quote and credit .. 🤣

@Shaz .. Not sure ya ... From my understanding Dr explained that his blood pressure has to be high for him to view the faces .. Nothing much to do with heart rate! .. 🤔

Yes.. but isn't it contradicting? Do min ik was abke to see people's faces during the shareholders meeting.. and I bet that was coz he was extremely nervous..and when we are nervous our heart beats fast. So that means his blood pressure increased  too (as per Dr.'s theory) . 

Its confusing.  I think it may be a blooper too. 😅 Writers changing narrative as per  convenience also, maybe?