Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Kia yaar Pari ki bhi jazbat Misthi jaisay hain so Misthi's love for Ruhaan are needed and are fine when she was engaged to another man par Pari kay nahi. Pari is human too. Aur jaisay Mishaan kay juzbaat hain aisay uss kay biay hain aur jubaat galat nahi hotay. Agar hotay hain toh Mishaan kay bhi galat hain.

because ruhaan is going to be her sisters husband..so she should keep her distance from him...and he doesn’t have romantic feelings for her so she’s going to be hurt, embarrassed and humiliated.. ruhaan and mishty  fell in love ..yes veer got hurt...but ruhaan and mishty are together now, pari..will never be with ruhaan because he does not love her..he loves her sister..so she should not throw herself at her sisters husband ..,.she must keep her distance...that’s how it works ..

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Guys, Pari doesn't know Ruhaan's feelings for Mishti, neither she knows that Mishti also loves him back now.  if we go by the future, that he's supposed to be her bro in law and she shouldn't ogle at him, she doesn't know that yet, nah??  

If she behaved the same way after she knows the truth, then it's fine to be annoyed with her, now she doesn't even have an hint.. 

In fact, if we go by this logic, even Ruhaan was very wrong to ogle at Mishti, after knowing well that she was his best friend's fiance. We overlooked it as we love MisHaan and Ruhaan.  Let's not be harsh on Pari just coz she's coming as a haddi in MisHaan's relationship... let's cut her some slack... 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

because ruhaan is going to be her sisters husband..so she should keep her distance from him...and he doesn’t have romantic feelings for her so she’s going to be hurt, embarrassed and humiliated.. ruhaan and mishty  fell in love ..yes veer got hurt...but ruhaan and mishty are together now, pari..will never be with ruhaan because he does not love her..he loves her sister..so she should not throw herself at her sisters husband ..,.she must keep her distance...that’s how it works ..

Indira, 150% agree with this👍🏼. You and I, in perfect sync these days. It is disgusting to watch Pari make a complete fool of herself over a completely NON-EXISTENT lunacy that she keeps harping on😡 And I am losing my cool whenever I see the actress's stereotypical expressions, staring into space, eyes half filled with tears and OH MY GOD! that voice modulation😡🤢It takes just about everything in me to stay in control😵. I wish I knew when her scenes are, so I can skip💔👎🏼

Even though I agree with what Sudharies is saying about her not knowing about Mishti, Ruhaan relationship, but still cannot reconcile with Pari's over the top histrionics😡She is like a high school student drooling on a teacher who helped her out. You know how some of the kids get infatuated with male teachers with unrealistic thoughts such as " he likes me, and therefore he explained it so well to me, because he doesn't want me to fail, blah, blah, blah....". We used to have several girls in my class like this in professional college as we were all very young at the time. It took them exactly a month, not any more than that to get over that👏Once they got settled in, they were looking at other more fun things and moved on from the said professor. Even though at the time, I found that to be wierd and uncomfortable having to hear those conversations constantly with drooling in between, now I understand the adolescent mind much better😊 But here, this woman is not an adolescent to be behaving as such. If taani did this, it would make so much sense. 

She simply closed her eyes to any number of hints - to a guy refusing bluntly to have her meet with him on the side, to not taking any heed to her request to stay put in the house after the jungle excursion, to caring two hoots about the injury and many more. THERE IS NOT ONE, NOT A SINGLE HINT that he gave for her to harbor, grow and fertilize her stupidity😡☢️ If anything, these things should have had her thinking ki, what exactly does this mean? What made me hopping mad is that she is now spreading rumors about Ruhaan's alleged feelings towards her😡If some random guy comes and starts telling my family members that I "love" that alleged guy, do you think I will sit around twiddling my thumbs?😡If Ruhaan has a significant other, even if it is not Mishti, how would he feel about this nonsense circulating? How does that affect Mishti or any other hypothetical SO? 😡I AM INCENSED😡

Sorry, I may have gone off the main topic😲of the thread. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mili9

Indira, 150% agree with this👍🏼. You and I, in perfect sync these days. It is disgusting to watch Pari make a complete fool of herself over a completely NON-EXISTENT lunacy that she keeps harping on😡 And I am losing my cool whenever I see the actress's stereotypical expressions, staring into space, eyes half filled with tears and OH MY GOD! that voice modulation😡🤢It takes just about everything in me to stay in control😵. I wish I knew when her scenes are, so I can skip💔👎🏼

Even though I agree with what Sudharies is saying about her not knowing about Mishti, Ruhaan relationship, but still cannot reconcile with Pari's over the top histrionics😡She is like a high school student drooling on a teacher who helped her out. You know how some of the kids get infatuated with male teachers with unrealistic thoughts such as " he likes me, and therefore he explained it so well to me, because he doesn't want me to fail, blah, blah, blah....". We used to have several girls in my class like this in professional college as we were all very young at the time. It took them exactly a month, not any more than that to get over that👏Once they got settled in, they were looking at other more fun things and moved on from the said professor. Even though at the time, I found that to be wierd and uncomfortable having to hear those conversations constantly with drooling in between, now I understand the adolescent mind much better😊 But here, this woman is not an adolescent to be behaving as such. If taani did this, it would make so much sense. 

She simply closed her eyes to any number of hints - to a guy refusing bluntly to have her meet with him on the side, to not taking any heed to her request to stay put in the house after the jungle excursion, to caring two hoots about the injury and many more. THERE IS NOT ONE, NOT A SINGLE HINT that he gave for her to harbor, grow and fertilize her stupidity😡☢️ If anything, these things should have had her thinking ki, what exactly does this mean? What made me hopping mad is that she is now spreading rumors about Ruhaan's alleged feelings towards her😡If some random guy comes and starts telling my family members that I "love" that alleged guy, do you think I will sit around twiddling my thumbs?😡If Ruhaan has a significant other, even if it is not Mishti, how would he feel about this nonsense circulating? How does that affect Mishti or any other hypothetical SO? 😡I AM INCENSED😡

Sorry, I may have gone off the main topic😲of the thread. 

Completelyy agree with you, my friend. 

I agree, she doesn't know that Mishti & Ruhaan has something going on in between them...

But, other than that, she has turned blind eye to everything going around her. For instance, in the kitchen he sent her to answer the door bell...

He came back home with Mishti on the day of breakup. He supported Mishti infront of Veer's mom. Even if I don't know anything about Ruhaan or Mishti, I would wonder why did he even support Mishti. When clearly, Veer was his friend & not Mishti. If I sit back & give it a thought for a moment atleast, I would know that there is something. 

Also, I would wonder why two people fight without any reason. I would understand that there is something going on...

Also, why would he have asked Pari to ask Mishti for the dinner? I am sure, when u like someone, you would want to spend such a special occasion alone with the said person..