Why makers not letting Mishti to say those magical words

Posted: 4 years ago

So it's been twice he asked for and she haven't yet 😔,, this is scary as the makers would not keep that hold without any reason 😕

Mishti apni mummy par gai hai .. last episode mai bolegi 😃

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Mishti apni mummy par gai hai .. last episode mai bolegi 😃

tania me bhi wahi kehne wali thi.like mumma like daughter😃

Don't worry she'll say it soon.....agar CVS ne kuch gadbad ki to mishaanians ready hain unka sir fodne k liye....so no worries...she'll say it soon💜💜💜😍😍

I will be happy if it happens soon ❤️ 

I’m aLso getting worried,...I hope they don’t write something ridiculous like mishty wanting to Hand ruhaan over to pari when she finds out that Pari is in love with him...and then her saying to him that she never told him she loved him,..I hope they don’t given us that nonsense..in fact I hope pari does not become part of a triangle with them..pari needs to find out about mishaan and then back off..today she had a moment with arnav,.i hope they rather focus on  pari realising  that she  loves arnav..rather than forcing pari and her unwanted and not needed feelings for ruhaan onto mishaan..and creating unnecessary issues in their love story..

Originally posted by Indira1211

I’m aLso getting worried,...I hope they don’t write something ridiculous like mishty wanting to Hand ruhaan over to pari when she finds out that Pari is in love with him...and then her saying to him that she never told him she loved him,..I hope they don’t given us that nonsense..in fact I hope pari does not become part of a triangle with them..pari needs to find out about mishaan and then back off..today she had a moment with arnav,.i hope they rather focus on  pari realising  that she  loves arnav..rather than forcing pari and her unwanted and not needed feelings for ruhaan onto mishaan..and creating unnecessary issues in their love story..

Kia yaar Pari ki bhi jazbat Misthi jaisay hain so Misthi's love for Ruhaan are needed and are fine when she was engaged to another man par Pari kay nahi. Pari is human too. Aur jaisay Mishaan kay juzbaat hain aisay uss kay biay hain aur jubaat galat nahi hotay. Agar hotay hain toh Mishaan kay bhi galat hain.

Originally posted by Silpa91

tania me bhi wahi kehne wali thi.like mumma like daughter😃

Haaye nahi please kahan Mauli aur Kahan Misthi its like apple and oranges

She's shown it through her actions so I wouldn't worry about it.

i think pari and veer will see mishti saying i love you to ruhaan...😃

isi din ka intezar karwa rhe hain makers..