Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ramita94

Sorry but I don't think staying apart/leaving your maternal home for sometime is a big issue. Some space and time apart might to them some good its like saying that people shouldn't use marriage counselling where infact it might help detect and resolve the issues.

This!! Living apart for some time is a good idea. It gives space to think about everything. They have been together for soooo long...space is good...I hope they don’t jump into a divorce quickly...a rel that has lasted so long deserves work & effort. I hope they can work it out. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

i live in an era which is 10 times better than ur brainless era that comes online and quote people and jump onto conclusions without actually seeing what other person is trying to say 

Whoa, you're calling me brainless!! At least I didn't name call you or whatsoever.

It just felt weird that you are dragging the kid just coz she is a 'girl child'. Well, what does a girl kid have to do in this?? Especially in this era everyone realizes that a healthy environment for a kid is where each the parents are happy being together or separated. Gender of a child has nothing to do with this. 

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Whoa, you're calling me brainless!! At least I didn't name call you or whatsoever.

It just felt weird that you are dragging the kid just coz she is a 'girl child'. Well, what does a girl kid have to do in this?? Especially in this era everyone realizes that a healthy environment for a kid is where each the parents are happy being together or separated. Gender of a child has nothing to do with this. 

i didn't stress the thing on the girl child intelligent woman..I just said the thing in a very decent n respectful manner but seems like you didn't understand any of it and that's not my problem. anyways I'm done here..u guys can go on n on...