Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

we don't know anything what's going on in their lives and its definitely not has to do with people or society but is there anything wrong with parents working out their issues out for the sake of their child tell me? 🤔 and secondly they r known to be childhood sweethearts and have dated long were in a live in relationship n then finally married its not like they were put in an arranged marriage contact..anyways time will tell what shall happen..there is no point on arguing on things we don't know

Pretty sure most couples try to work out things before ending their relationship esp if kids are involved. But to say, they have stay together for their girl child is wrong. The child will cope well if the parents teach her how to, and definitely seeing her parents happy apart will be better for her than seeing her parent fighting all the time.

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Malpua

Pretty sure most couples try to work out things before ending their relationship esp if kids are involved. But to say, they have stay together for their girl child is wrong. The child will cope well if the parents teach her how to, and definitely seeing her parents happy apart will be better for her than seeing her parent fighting all the time.

Again this is just an assumption we don't really know the issues they r dealing with..as a well wisher anyone would like them to sort it out and give the marriage an another chance for both of them and the child involved

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Mother in LAW thinks people are fools...issues between husband n wife do not resolve by leaving your maternal home lol. it only means that it has reached to a drastic change..anyways who would want a wedding to die esp where a girl child is involved..both should resolve it asap. Failure of Imran shouldn't be the reason for the break up. Avantika should stand on her feet and help secure her daughter's future

Sorry but I don't think staying apart/leaving your maternal home for sometime is a big issue. Some space and time apart might to them some good its like saying that people shouldn't use marriage counselling where infact it might help detect and resolve the issues.

7387_nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mother in LAW thinks people are fools...issues between husband n wife do not resolve by leaving your maternal home lol. it only means that it has reached to a drastic change..anyways who would want a wedding to die esp where a girl child is involved..both should resolve it asap. Failure of Imran shouldn't be the reason for the break up. Avantika should stand on her feet and help secure her daughter's future

What has Girl child to do in this anyway ?? 

".anyways who would want a wedding to die esp where a girl child is involved.."

I have so many objections to this. Aren't we in 2019, where a single Mom can support her child ( girl or boy) ?Why should having a girl child matter, in deciding your future, if marriage is not working. 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

In which era do you live?😵

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

yeah divorcing is better than living in a unhappy marriage for sure. but some children get affected the most during such situations. i hope they give it another shot.  and avantika's mother should just keep things low. its looks like a poor attempt at damage control

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7387_nidhi

What has Girl child to do in this anyway ?? 

".anyways who would want a wedding to die esp where a girl child is involved.."

I have so many objections to this. Aren't we in 2019, where a single Mom can support her child ( girl or boy) ?Why should having a girl child matter, in deciding your future, if marriage is not working. 

Do you know them personally? If you can assume things..so did I? what i clearly meant is that they should work out their marriage for the betterment of their family including the child..is it so hard to understand for you...or are you a 2 year old child urself 🤪like I previously mentioned we don't know what has happened..if they have to drift apart they would so...an official confirmation is awaited so don't stretch it like a pea sized bubble gum for heaven's sake

RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

In which era do you live?😵

i live in an era which is 10 times better than ur brainless era that comes online and quote people and jump onto conclusions without actually seeing what other person is trying to say 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

didn’t see  this thread to take such a turn. 😂 Nevertheless, the thread is becoming  interesting. Lol

RheaSingh thumbnail

i can't believe these people...

they are actually getting angry on the fact that I wished them to work on their issues for their family and their child. As of now, we don't know how serious the matter is? and then flak's coming is like how can't a single mother can't take care of her child..or this and that.🤪..PEHLE HI JUDGE Banke beth gaye sab aur verdict bhi de diya WOW slow claps for you guys 👏