Aww so sweet 😳❤️

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajgud

❤️🤗👏☯️for you !

Hi Riya 

Thank you dear🤗

All the four songs are related to each other, before Tere Sang: Guddan with AJ’s help got rid of her mistake wall. Thats the reason her Tere Sang  is happy, and she knows that she is AJ’s equal and his Patni. 

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Beautiful Analysis Piku❤️For your efforts👍🏼👏⭐️👏

This is the show which I am watching have such beautiful songs that very aptly describes different stages in Akshan's journey of togetherness⭐️ The Musical Department surely deserve big round of applause for creating back to back Magical soul soothing songs👏👏👏👏

Piku I just have a doubt in this line from Sang Hoon Tere😳Can we take the meaning of this line in an another way?😳I am not sure but it's just my doubt👍🏼

Khud se nazdeekiya badne lagi.....

I felt idher the meaning should be taken like this ki Closeness has started to increase On it's OwnIt's like now Akshan are slowly progressing in their relation so their closeness is slowly starting to increase apne aap or u can say Khud se badne lagi nazdeekiya😛That's why she is not able to realise that sudden change b/w them to name that closeness b/w them & the changes happening in her mind & heart😳