Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: springkissed

This chick makes Alia look like a genius by comparison. Where is bollywood going with this new generation of nepo kids?! šŸ˜³

LOL... the comparison is apt, considering Kareena, Alia and Ananya are all KJo's 'faves'...

KJo and his PR teams have dropped tthe ball on Ananya it seemsšŸ¤£

(But  what a nasty character has Ananaya proved to bešŸ¤¢! she is bullying someone that has more intelligence and education than her, threatening this old colleague with her 'power' as a star kidšŸ‘ŽšŸ¼)

Edited by MoonOrchid - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

They are just confirming that all the drama has happened. 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

They are just confirming that all the drama has happened. 

I know. 

The girl probs got annoyed with Ananya lies and decided to post the truth about AP not even being EVER enrolled at USC.

Then Ananya threatened her and bullied her with her gang- and dragged her on her SM.

Then the girl replied back with more info-  to show that she CAN also  reveal enough dirt about Ananya.

The  Ananya rushed to apologise and beg the girl to take of the info.

So it backfired on Ananya's threats.

What I do not get is posters defending Ananya and claiming the  girl that posted this 'must be ugly and jealous'. Really?

That's .. so KJo.. type of thinking.. Is that you posting to defend Ananya.., KJo/ RK/Kareena? Come to IF to defend the undefendable?šŸ˜†

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I honestly wouldnā€™t care what lies someoneā€™s spreading about themselves unless itā€™s either harmful to others or Iā€™m genuinely getting something out of it. This just doesnā€™t seem like exposing Ananya for the sake of it. I mean who would go to all this trouble to get at ex class/school mate. Something is definitely wrong. 

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I honestly wouldnā€™t care what lies someoneā€™s spreading about themselves unless itā€™s either harmful to others or Iā€™m genuinely getting something out of it. This just doesnā€™t seem like exposing Ananya for the sake of it. I mean who would go to all this trouble to get at ex class/school mate. Something is definitely wrong. 

Ananya and her girl gang must have made this girlā€™s life miserable in school and maybe she canā€™t get over how people are fawning over Ananya and hence the exposĆ©. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can't believe the bully is now trying to pretend to be the victim. Disgusting! 

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

Why hasn't some major gossip column picked it up? I want more DramašŸ˜‡

They are  on kjo's payroll. No major gossip site shared  this news 

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hoziere

What is all this about?

Read the screenshots fully

iheartarducb thumbnail

What a story šŸ˜† 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

With this thread resurfacing, I remembered by this post only I was introduced to Bollywood forum. I didn't know it existed before šŸ˜†