Namik PaulOn Why He Backed Out Of  KZK2 And Fronted  Kavach2 Instead

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing, Ekta made a good decision for Namik, he suits better for Kavach!! 

priya185 thumbnail

Vikrant character was underwhelming 

Kavach seems better for him. Deepika Singh is popular too

Had he been playing vikrant May be they would have followed the original sketch of it or may be not  (considering mata’s lobe for Scooty)

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He took a good decision coz vikrant is already missing from the scene . Either his role was chopped off or he never had one . 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why is he cribbing

Best decision ever.

She gave him a chance to be a ML that replaces Naagin

There is Erica, Parth out here who have their royalties , why play second fiddle.

Does not matter much, a show like Kavach has nothing to offer new especially for the male lead, look at Pearl's character in Naagin, he was there only to romance the female lead, Ekta gave hi another show now maybe to compensate for the lackluster character in Naagin. Kavach season 1 was also nothing great, from the promos it is obvious that even in season 2 it will be mostly about the female lead.

Ekta has always been very good at casting her leads, she casts extremely good looking and talented actors for big shows where the male leads matters to the story, there is a reason why she has again cast KSG as Bajaj, no way she would cast Namik for anything that big. Vikrant's character was not great either, Namik just chose the better character from the two but both of them are nothing great.

Off topic, I like Parth as Anurag, given the mediocre script he is making his character likable which is indeed a great feat. Let us hope with KSG's addition, the importance of both the actors remain equal in the show, afterall everything depends on TRP.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Does not matter much, a show like Kavach has nothing to offer new especially for the male lead, look at Pearl's character in Naagin, he was there only to romance the female lead, Ekta gave hi another show now maybe to compensate for the lackluster character in Naagin. Kavach season 1 was also nothing great, from the promos it is obvious that even in season 2 it will be mostly about the female lead.

Ekta has always been very good at casting her leads, she casts extremely good looking and talented actors for big shows where the male leads matters to the story, there is a reason why she has again cast KSG as Bajaj, no way she would cast Namik for anything that big. Vikrant's character was not great either, Namik just chose the better character from the two but both of them are nothing great.

Off topic, I like Parth as Anurag, given the mediocre script he is making his character likable which is indeed a great feat. Let us hope with KSG's addition, the importance of both the actors remain equal in the show, afterall everything depends on TRP.

Dont want to create an argument but 

Its absolute nonsense that pearl's character is called lacklustre in naagin3.

His job was not to only romance the female lead.come on dont make such comments when you have just superficially watched the show.

His character mahir Sehgal was one of the best in ITV.the script of n3 was trash but what made it super successful is surbhi jyoti 's portrayal of bela,pearl's portrayal of Mahirji and the awesome behir chemistry. 

Unlike the previous 2 seasons,here female lead was a naagrani or queen.And pearl's character supported her at every step,never MUed her,never became a thornbird,never ever left her side.Bela mahir were true soulmates .their love story had so much depth.

And him getting another show is purely due to his wonderful portrayal of mahir sehgal that gave the show unexpected accolades and fame..so much that ekta was very impressed. 

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Dont want to create an argument but 

Its absolute nonsense that pearl's character is called lacklustre in naagin3.

His job was not to only romance the female lead.come on dont make such comments when you have just superficially watched the show.

His character mahir Sehgal was one of the best in ITV.the script of n3 was trash but what made it super successful is surbhi jyoti 's portrayal of bela,pearl's portrayal of Mahirji and the awesome behir chemistry. 

Unlike the previous 2 seasons,here female lead was a naagrani or queen.And pearl's character supported her at every step,never MUed her,never became a thornbird,never ever left her side.Bela mahir were true soulmates .their love story had so much depth.

And him getting another show is purely due to his wonderful portrayal of mahir sehgal that gave the show unexpected accolades and fame..so much that ekta was very impressed. 

@bold: these are completely your opinion, and I respect that.

One does not need to watch every single episode to understand the depth of a character in ITV, when I say that Peral's character was lackluster, I mean it because in supernatural shows usually male leads have very less to do, but in Naagin season 1 and season 2 both the male leads had a better character arc than Mahir's, atleast that is what I feel, people might have varied opinions.

I do not want to argue either, if you feel Mahir is one of the best male lead of ITV, then well go ahead, I do not think he is even close to the bests of Ekta's male leads (Sujal, Anurag, Angad, Prem, etc) leave alone best of ITV. 

And yeah Ekta definitely likes Pearl to give him another show, credit to him for that, all the best to his next show.

Edited by TeAmo_Messi - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

We can also agree to disagree

Aren't we forgetting that since 2018 colorless is bent upon destroying and ruining their own shows.

Change in time slots , creative team from the channel writing tracks instead of qualified professional writers from the PH.

Naagin was more or less a 70 plus finite series, Ekta stretched it for this channel as it was the only one which worked and she offered trash and that too was laped up. The story became so divine that it was difficult to appreciate Surbhi or Pearl as the channel wasn't ready to give up

N S1 started its own franchise bcos Mouni Roy made snakes famous.  Arjun Bijlani and Mouni were also a good pair just like Behir

Pearl was raw initially but later on did well. My POV , haven't seen or heard much about him.

whatever bits and pieces i got to see on insta, his confrontation scenes, emotions and and ekta kapoor eye locks which is present in all her shows were done as per standard requirement.

In the next show, he will do his job . 

Both of them need better scripts and challenging ones.  

an actor who makes a meatless character substantial enough and carries the show on his shoulders, make his role loveable and is appreciated for bringing a change to a lifeless script Is worth the accolades. 

Who is like this by the way?

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago