Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnuyadu14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Does not matter much, a show like Kavach has nothing to offer new especially for the male lead, look at Pearl's character in Naagin, he was there only to romance the female lead, Ekta gave hi another show now maybe to compensate for the lackluster character in Naagin. Kavach season 1 was also nothing great, from the promos it is obvious that even in season 2 it will be mostly about the female lead.

Ekta has always been very good at casting her leads, she casts extremely good looking and talented actors for big shows where the male leads matters to the story, there is a reason why she has again cast KSG as Bajaj, no way she would cast Namik for anything that big. Vikrant's character was not great either, Namik just chose the better character from the two but both of them are nothing great.

Off topic, I like Parth as Anurag, given the mediocre script he is making his character likable which is indeed a great feat. Let us hope with KSG's addition, the importance of both the actors remain equal in the show, afterall everything depends on TRP.

It's really pretty to think one actor was there just to romance the heroine n so others will do so..."there are no small characters there are small actors"

What if vikrant was sth else .kzk is not following line by line of previous season.And suddenly switching plates is called double standard.

Ps:- u should say the same about mardaani 2,shanoo Sharma will only cast actors who has proven their mettle for good roles...else all will be just to support Rani Mukerji, maybe chopped out on editing table too...its a different sharma...no way she would cast others in anything good,also trp is calculated by the shows aired n watched within India.

Originally posted by: chinnuyadu14

It's really pretty to think one actor was there just to romance the heroine n so others will do so..."there are no small characters there are small actors"

What if vikrant was sth else .kzk is not following line by line of previous season.And suddenly switching plates is called double standard.

Ps:- u should say the same about mardaani 2,shanoo Sharma will only cast actors who has proven their mettle for good roles...else all will be just to support Rani Mukerji, maybe chopped out on editing table too...its a different sharma...no way she would cast others in anything good,also trp is calculated by the shows aired n watched within India.

From where i see, there is nothing 'petty' to state out facts, especially about a fictional show. What I meant was that male leads in super natural thrillers like naagin do not need to be very good actors because their importance in the plot is lesser than the female leads, and everyone will certainly agree with this. But it is not the case with every show, in Ek deewana tha, the male leads had equal importance and there were two of them, but I am not sure about Kavach because the first season was pretty bad and the male lead was equally wooden. About Kasauti, Vikrant would not be a long lasting character given that Bajaj was incoming, and Ekta would never write off Bajaj's character no matter how much the story line changes.

And how is Mardaani and Rani mukherjee related to this thread? Am i missing something? And why should I say something to Shanoo sharma?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by TeAmo_Messi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

While i do agree he was not given justice for his portrayal like he was not given the right screen space, presence in story, fights, power, etc. His character and himself the actor is much more.. He was responsible in making audience glued not just for supernatural factor but some homely scenes. He is modern day Rama in his idealism, pure heart. U don't need to taste whole box of pickle to say how it tastes. He proved himself in whatever early scenes he got. He is the best male lead no 2 doubts and what are you talking about him not being not good looking? 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2BAYhSF-lA[/YOUTUBE]

He is more handsome as he is straight guy than half girl half boy Parth which everyone knows.

@bold: Are you sure that you are not kidding? Looks are subjective, not necessary that everyone will find Pearl good looking. Irrespective of what Parth is in real life, he looks handsome and well fit as Anurag and according to me he hundred times more expressive and convincing onscreen. I do not want to argue further on this because neither my intention was to create a comparison between Pearl and Parth nor do I care about how oscar worthy Pearl is/was in Naagin 3. This does not even matter anymore because both the actors are successful.

PS: How are you so sure that Pearl is straight? Not like he has personally told his fans about his sexual preferences right?๐Ÿคช

Edited by TeAmo_Messi - 4 years ago
chinnuyadu14 thumbnail

Cmon ...u say looks are subjective and u say parth looks handsome...there are ppl who are also fans of other actors and watch kzk...try to respect that..instead of overstepping boundaries watch kzk n enjoy and discuss about it instead of bringing others who has no relationship with the show right now

How can u be sure kawach 2 will be in same line.. extending your logic...are you ekta kapoor? Cz she hasn't told anyone that either perl or namik was here just to romance female lead...

Ps:- yes u are missing a lot ..try to gain information fill the gaps 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

@TeAmo_Messi - I feel bad ...since EDT days you are trying to put down Namik sadly ho hi nahin raha ๐Ÿ˜† Now you trying to bad mouth Pearl to prove your point sigh

As for the article I think it was a very good decision by Ekta to shift Namik. He is capable of handling a show as a lead. It will be great for Namik too because he hasnt yet done a massy show on a big channel. This will be his big opportunity to create an impact. Rest we will see in next week's trps ;-) 

_symphony thumbnail

@Salutethearmy - Where is he cribbing? ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by _symphony - 4 years ago
chinnuyadu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

@TeAmo_Messi - I feel bad ...since EDT days you are trying to put down Namik sadly ho hi nahin raha ๐Ÿ˜† Now you trying to bad mouth Pearl to prove your point sigh

As for the article I think it was a very good decision by Ekta to shift Namik. He is capable of handling a show as a lead. It will be great for Namik too because he hasnt yet done a massy show on a big channel. This will be his big opportunity to create an impact. Rest we will see in next week's trps ;-) 

Some ppl just want to establish their pov using whatever reason they have.. credibility in the reason is not a factor to consider...it was same during edt...one can actually see the fluctuations in her opinion in each of her comments!!

Originally posted by: chinnuyadu14

Cmon ...u say looks are subjective and u say parth looks handsome...there are ppl who are also fans of other actors and watch kzk...try to respect that..instead of overstepping boundaries watch kzk n enjoy and discuss about it instead of bringing others who has no relationship with the show right now

How can u be sure kawach 2 will be in same line.. extending your logic...are you ekta kapoor? Cz she hasn't told anyone that either perl or namik was here just to romance female lead...

Ps:- yes u are missing a lot ..try to gain information fill the gaps 

Yes I said Parth looks handsome, but i did not say that other should find him handsome too, but demeaning him by calling out his sexual preferences is wrong. 

I am no Ekta Kapoor, but seems like you are because you are sure that Kawach 2 will be exactly what you think it is .. I have no problem in whatever you believe because unlike you I do not want to shove my opinion down your throat. If you believe Kawach 2 is a great signing for Namik, then go ahead, I am just glad that he is not in Kasauti because I am a viewer of the show.

PS: Gladly, you fail to state out any relevance of your comparison and thus asking me to find out information  of something which is not relevant to Kasauti or Namik. By the way, Mardaani 2 will be great watch hopefully, and will be special to for the reasons which you do not want to blurt out๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: _symphony

Hi Malika, do not feel bad please, because being delusional and feeling bad for a stranger is unhealthy๐Ÿ˜’. By the way I really hope Namik gets to portray something great in Kawach 2 because in EDT his character arc did not satisfy his fans, I know how this might a ray of sunshine for him and his fans. All the best to him, he is good at playing ghosts and demons, he will nail it here too.

_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Hi Malika, do not feel bad please, because being delusional and feeling bad for a stranger is unhealthy๐Ÿ˜’. By the way I really hope Namik gets to portray something great in Kawach 2 because in EDT his character arc did not satisfy his fans, I know how this might a ray of sunshine for him and his fans. All the best to him, he is good at playing ghosts and demons, he will nail it here too.

Amen to that ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ