AnuPre/ParIca AT#32- Mere dil ki raahaton ka tu, zariya ban gayi hai - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Milly why Scooter??..Parica is the eye candy of kzk..

Jealous Anu can be shown by Vikrant's presence too..

Ronit is still out of jail.. They can use him..

Mohini will definitely create problems soon..

There is already enough negative character.. Scooter is just Ekta's obsession..He is never needed to spice up the show.. 

I forgot Naveen babu.. He is far better than  scooter..He can return too..

well bajju  can give  many dynamics to anupre character .

he is really needed in the serial but  not as pres husband he can be pres mentor

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

It's not abt spice, I hate all this mohini, niv kitchen drama. Vikrant bechara do line bolne se pehle usko maar Diya. If they r gonna go ahead with house drama, it will be krpkab part 2,with obsessive, painted mother. 

This track needs to be played..Anu and Pre should stand up to Mohini once.. Because of  other villains Mohini the greatest vamp always got away  doing the worst.. She brought Komo and Naveen in Anu and Pre's life..She tried ruining her beloved son's life to feed her hatred for Pre..

She should  be in focus now..

There is a different between Ishwari and Mohini.  Also cvs are worst in Kzk so at least it won't be KRPAB repeat..😅

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mujhe Anurag ke liye thoda competition chahiye, usko pre bahut asaani se mili hain. Bajaj positive hoga to bhi pre par lattu hoga. 

Ha na.. second lead syndrome yaha bhi Chahiye... 🤪

I hate it when couples has third angle like  komo.. Positive char aaye tho maza ayega.. Even audience should get chance to decide end story... Villain me story clear hoti hai.. 

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

I hate it when couples has third angle like  komo.. Positive char aaye tho maza ayega.. Even audience should get chance to decide end story... Villain me story clear hoti hai.. 

I agree a positive character with nice arc with the Leads perfect blend for good competition.

Grey characters always spice up dynamics ...

mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

This track needs to be played..Anu and Pre should stand up to Mohini once.. Because of  other villains Mohini the greatest vamp always got away  doing the worst.. She brought Komo and Naveen in Anu and Pre's life..She tried ruining her beloved son's life to feed her hatred for Pre..

She should  be in focus now..

There is a different between Ishwari and Mohini.  Also cvs are worst in Kzk so at least it won't be KRPAB repeat..😅

No way, mohini is always gonna get a clean chit. The writers of this show don't have the depth to show the difference between love and insecurity, whatever she does will be swept under the name of her love. 

Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

bajju  will be positive  this  time  my gut feeling.

i feel bajju will be dead after sometime  & as mother of their child  pre has to live with them .point  is why  she gonna  play  mother of bajju child.

lets wait  how  all this play out

Same puch moni.. Mujhe bhi aisa lag raha hai.. If preyu is saved then Anurag will be somehow invloved in bajaj barbaadi.. He will target his family.. He will start with preyu.. Baad me Pyaar ho jayega us se.. 

Anupre MU track not possible..business is also safe.. Tho bacha Kya.. 

mily_mathew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

yes, as of now pre does not have an arc other than her relationship with Anu, whereas Anu has his whole thing with moly and mohini, and even Anupam. Plus his basu publications, which he visits occasionally. So I want more arc for her. Let her get out of that house, have some growth as an individual, kitna chapati nastha banayegi. 

mily_mathew thumbnail

Waise ksg kaunsa bolkywood main jhande gaad raha hain ki usko TV nahi karni, bolkywood se zyada usne insta pe acting ki hain. 

Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I agree a positive character with nice arc with the Leads perfect blend for good competition.

Grey characters always spice up dynamics ...

Koi mujhe pinch karo please.. 

RS ke mere vichar Mil rahe hain.. ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£

Waise ksg kaunsa bolkywood main jhande gaad raha hain ki usko TV nahi karni, bolkywood se zyada usne insta pe acting ki hain. 

Haha ... accha khasa Mauka mila hain career revive karne kaa aur Yeh namuno ko dekhon....

Too big for shoes ...