Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

So finally narayan made his soul marry a criminal .....bravo CVs outstanding creativity. My narayan is 100000000 times better

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

So finally narayan made his soul marry a criminal .....bravo CVs outstanding creativity. My narayan is 100000000 times better

Makes no sense Ayan in no way is redeemed or can be redeemed. It didn’t even show the backstory story of how  and why Ayan and Radha got married. Everything is blamed on this curse.

Also why is the wedding even happening that wedding date was set for Radha Krishn not Ayan and Radha. CVs and their stupid masala to this story.

P.S did anyone hear if the show is ending because going to mathura is the only track I see happening after this.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

Makes no sense Ayan in no way is redeemed or can be redeemed. It didn’t even show the backstory story of how  and why Ayan and Radha got married. Everything is blamed on this curse.

Also why is the wedding even happening that wedding date was set for Radha Krishn not Ayan and Radha. CVs and their stupid masala to this story.

P.S did anyone hear if the show is ending because going to mathura is the only track I see happening after this.

No idea janu and not interested frankly. I told wht I think to swastik 2 days before and now am finally done. They can do what they want and show what they think!!!

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

No idea janu and not interested frankly. I told wht I think to swastik 2 days before and now am finally done. They can do what they want and show what they think!!!

Your frustration 1000% justified I feel the same way😡

Nowadays I sit around wondering “hey what else can CVs mess up?”

To be honest that is why they are making Luv Kush instead of Ramayan as everyone knows Ramayan by heart and if the mess that up people will catch it easily . That is why they choose stories like Radha Krishn that has more room for exploration and other folklore but Swastik just loves to mess up stories instead of exploring stories. Since they pick stories that have more “holes/loose ends”(sorry if this is the incorrect way to describe this but that is the only way I can think of) so they can say oh it is from this story that nobody has ever heard of. It is very annoying.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Your frustration 1000% justified I feel the same way😡

Nowadays I sit around wondering “hey what else can CVs mess up?”

To be honest that is why they are making Luv Kush instead of Ramayan as everyone knows Ramayan by heart and if the mess that up people will catch it easily . That is why they choose stories like Radha Krishn that has more room for exploration and other folklore but Swastik just loves to mess up stories instead of exploring stories. Since they pick stories that have more “holes/loose ends”(sorry if this is the incorrect way to describe this but that is the only way I can think of) so they can say oh it is from this story that nobody has ever heard of. It is very annoying.

This is way beyond mess up janu. Imagine that almost at every turn they have made evil win, gloat, smirk. They made God forget his purpose and made him lost in love. I mean who will accept this logically?? Will God be the cause to give pain to his beloved ones that too to Radha?? All promises made by him in that track is now empty. This is what makes me see red. This is unacceptable.  SHRI KRISHNA DOES NOT DO THIS TO HIS DEVOTEES.  

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

This is way beyond mess up janu. Imagine that almost at every turn they have made evil win, gloat, smirk. They made God forget his purpose and made him lost in love. I mean who will accept this logically?? Will God be the cause to give pain to his beloved ones that too to Radha?? All promises made by him in that track is now empty. This is what makes me see red. This is unacceptable.  SHRI KRISHNA DOES NOT DO THIS TO HIS DEVOTEES.  

@bold true very darn true, but you cannot forget after Radha became badha free Krishn became more human which is weird.

CVs does not know consistency and it is awful.

I literally cannot believe I am saying this (everyone might disagree) but I would have liked to have seen those last two badhas over this. This is just depressing and messed up. At least with the badhas we would get some great scenes in between and a few great moments before the next badha. This is just bs and a typical TV show DRAMA not a show about a god and goddess that is worshiped with a lot of respect.

RainFire125 thumbnail

@bold true very darn true, but you cannot forget after Radha became badha free Krishn became more human which is weird.

CVs does not know consistency and it is awful.

I literally cannot believe I am saying this (everyone might disagree) but I would have liked to have seen those last two badhas over this. This is just depressing and messed up. At least with the badhas we would get some great scenes in between and a few great moments before the next badha. This is just bs and a typical TV show DRAMA not a show about a god and goddess that is worshiped with a lot of respect.

Exactly. I would have preferred that too given a choice. This is a blunder they made. I told skt in insta that he should stop claiming that he is proud to share our history and culture. He is instead spreading lies in the name of our history. And I am sorry to say or add that bec of the fans who love and support the actors these producers have the courage to keep on making such bs shows. See insta. Fans are sympathetic of RK. They are calling this a huge sacrifice. I respect that ofcourse people have the rights to see and support what they want but plsss atleast point that what a illogical fiction these writers are writing in the names of the Gods and Goddess!!!! 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

Exactly. I would have preferred that too given a choice. This is a blunder they made. I told skt in insta that he should stop claiming that he is proud to share our history and culture. He is instead spreading lies in the name of our history. And I am sorry to say or add that bec of the fans who love and support the actors these producers have the courage to keep on making such bs shows. See insta. Fans are sympathetic of RK. They are calling this a huge sacrifice. I respect that ofcourse people have the rights to see and support what they want but plsss atleast point that what a illogical fiction these writers are writing in the names of the Gods and Goddess!!!! 

@bold I was gonna say the same thing maybe these fans don’t understand this is not the true story and are only watching it isn’t angle that is just a tv show and for their favorite actors. Which is the right thing to do because this is just a TV show not the love story of Radha Krishn. It is very frustrating

Edited by Janu808 - 5 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
New Track of Radha's submission in love towards Kanha is gonna start from tomorrow.
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

New Track of Radha's submission in love towards Kanha is gonna start from tomorrow.

Very glad a positive track will be starting soon. 😆 Let’s just see how CVs handles this.

I have full faith in the acting but it’s just CVs that worries me.

Let’s see I will try to stay positive as they finally are trying to teach love which was the whole concept of the show.

Edited by Janu808 - 4 years ago