Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanisha997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

And then they want us to understand and keep watching the series....

At this point, I just think it's the cat biting its tail. 

I've already said everything I had on my mind, I'm just tired....

Now please take rest, we knows what going to happen so don't exhaust yourself for this.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Janu808

CVs just wants ratings hence they released a promo they don’t care what happens as a result after. CVs just completely changed everything after Radha became vikaar free.

As before it seemed Krishn knew that him and Radha won’t end up together but now he seems to have forgotten about that. Also before it was emphasized that lovers don’t have to be together in marriage to teach love. Krishn even says something like “Is it important to even be married” something like that.

But this is all forgotten if the wedding does not happen the show may go back to its original idea that was in promos that Radha-Krishn came to teach love and their love was unique showing that even if they were not together in marriage they are still worshiped together in the present day. CVs can make that their next track if the earthly wedding does not happen they can show their version of why Radha-Krishn despite not being connected by marriage are connected by spirit and in worship today.

But I don’t know anything it is all up to CVs let’s just wait and watch what happens.

For the marriage not to take place, the evil trio must win.

And that's what I can't stand.

Yes, Krishna knew at first that they weren't going to end up with Radha. In the "irsha" track he even told Radha that it is not necessary to get married to be in love.

But he's the one who's coming up with this whole marriage thing. He even says that "why not make his life with that of Radha, one, on earth, that it does not matter after all RadhaKrishn are not of one..." so this whole story had no place to be. They have changed things in the process....

Personally, there is nothing in this story that teaches love. I take that as treason. 

Radha asked Krishna several times if everything would be all right, he reassured her, he promised her that everything would be fine. So how can we get there with Krishna betraying Radha? Because in my opinion, nothing will justify everything.

The parents agreed. Balram does everything for them. The people are with them and finally... nothing?

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanisha997

Now please take rest, we knows what going to happen so don't exhaust yourself for this.

It was just a way of talking when I said I'm tired.

I am very well.  😉

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I wasn't talking about Rahul the person, but Rahul the writer.

It's two different things.

I don't know Radhul the person, so it won't occur to me to judge him.

I judge his work, I'm talking about RK, we're free to judge the show and the work of the CV's, right?

i am not sure if we both are talking about same rahul, he is not writer 

and i was referring to the ' Rahul... of the whole team, he is the one who posts or shares the least' part 😆

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

i am not sure if we both are talking about same rahul, he is not writer 

and i was referring to the ' Rahul... of the whole team, he is the one who posts or shares the least' part 😆

It doesn't matter. Let's forget about it. 😆

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

absolutely beautiful aarti 👏😳

everything about this edit is perfect and the other one are very good too 👍🏼

thanks for posting, more so because bohot dino se pics/edits post nahi hui thi 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For the marriage not to take place, the evil trio must win.

And that's what I can't stand.

Yes, Krishna knew at first that they weren't going to end up with Radha. In the "irsha" track he even told Radha that it is not necessary to get married to be in love.

But he's the one who's coming up with this whole marriage thing. He even says that "why not make his life with that of Radha, one, on earth, that it does not matter after all RadhaKrishn are not of one..." so this whole story had no place to be. They have changed things in the process....

Personally, there is nothing in this story that teaches love. I take that as treason. 

Radha asked Krishna several times if everything would be all right, he reassured her, he promised her that everything would be fine. So how can we get there with Krishna betraying Radha? Because in my opinion, nothing will justify everything.

The parents agreed. Balram does everything for them. The people are with them and finally... nothing?

@bold ahh I see what you mean. And agreed with what you said. CVs did promise to teach love but they haven’t really shown it in the grand way I expected. The badhas in a way have been “teaching” (not really) what true lovers can do for love but nothing else unless the lessons they gave Chandravalli and Govardhan count.

To be honest not sure how it will go down I am mostly lost. Maybe it will be connected Ugrapad since recently they have made him a ball of anger when before he barely spoke up.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold ahh I see what you mean. And agreed with what you said. CVs did promise to teach love but they haven’t really shown it in the grand way I expected. The badhas in a way have been “teaching” (not really) what true lovers can do for love but nothing else unless the lessons they gave Chandravalli and Govardhan count.

To be honest not sure how it will go down I am mostly lost. Maybe it will be connected Ugrapad since recently they have made him a ball of anger when before he barely spoke up.

Janu initially i too said that a marriage cannot be shown as in reality we all know that they did not get married. But the way they showed Krishna starting the marriage propaganda and they way invites were given and every promise he made gave us a hope that ok they have taken a good creative liberty here. 

But ofcourse they will want to show reality at this stage. You know my questions already if you have read my earlier posts. So I will not repeat them. This write up is utter crap. You are actually not departing anything except that marriage is not needed between lovers. But in modern day society too this kind of write up is not logical . Marriage is decided, agreed by, whole world is happy and then some villains screw it up and the groom says no functions are needed and even marriage is not needed as we love each other and nothing can separate us. Tell me the logic here??? Writer ne bhi likha hoga tho kuch sochke likha hoga na. Yeh soch hai tho bhai I would like to do namaskar to him or them. I am not even going as far as radha's marriage to ayan. I dont even want to think that. For me at this point this marriage not happening is the most weakest way to show love's power to the world. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Ugrapat is the centerpiece of this story. Even if he didn't come to say to get Radha married to Ayan, he could ask Vrishban to stop RK's marriage because he really doesn't like Krishna! 

Seeing his angry head in the precap made me want to get into my screen and tell him his 4 truths to this MahaPandit! This man deserves his wife and son. He's starting to play too much of his pride for my taste!

As you say, they only taught love twice. So I expected that this marriage would allow them to do things directly and see what the new chapter Krishna wanted to address would bring, but not the CVs are just connecting with Kans-Ayan-Jatila-Ugrapat right now! 

A big disappointment!

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Janu initially i too said that a marriage cannot be shown as in reality we all know that they did not get married. But the way they showed Krishna starting the marriage propaganda and they way invites were given and every promise he made gave us a hope that ok they have taken a good creative liberty here. 

But ofcourse they will want to show reality at this stage. You know my questions already if you have read my earlier posts. So I will not repeat them. This write up is utter crap. You are actually not departing anything except that marriage is not needed between lovers. But in modern day society too this kind of write up is not logical . Marriage is decided, agreed by, whole world is happy and then some villains screw it up and the groom says no functions are needed and even marriage is not needed as we love each other and nothing can separate us. Tell me the logic here??? Writer ne bhi likha hoga tho kuch sochke likha hoga na. Yeh soch hai tho bhai I would like to do namaskar to him or them. I am not even going as far as radha's marriage to ayan. I dont even want to think that. For me at this point this marriage not happening is the most weakest way to show love's power to the world. 

That's exactly what's hard to accept. After we came to think that marriage can be a good thing. That for once the CV's may have done a good thing, let's see how the rest can be... No they suddenly remembered that the reality was quite different... !

I said it, if I ever hear or read a story about Radha marrying Ayan, I think the CVs will be cursed by all of us!

Ayan is the devil! At this point, he is at the same point as Kans, he deserves a heavenly punishment and without redemption!