Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Har Baat ko seriously mat lena.Kabhi Kabhi aise karte Hain wo log to project that they are giving Equal importance to Every character.Relax..MisHaan alag nai honewala hain

I totally agree with you. 

Inta build up chesi MisHaan love story, ippudu emaina cheste, yevaru vadili pettaru....

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I totally agree with you. 

Inta build up chesi MisHaan love story, ippudu emaina cheste, yevaru vadili pettaru....

Veellu annitiki gaabara padataru ento

NazneenA thumbnail

Veellu annitiki gaabara padataru ento

Avunu. Idi nenu kooda notice chesaanu. Asalau annitilo meaning choodadam vadili pettali...

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Har Baat ko seriously mat lena.Kabhi Kabhi aise karte Hain wo log to project that they are giving Equal importance to Every character.Relax..MisHaan alag nai honewala hain

Thats very true,  in fact as creatives of their own story, they have to take input and give importance to every viewer's views. But in the end the one with maximum viewers support will be united. Don't worry. 

arshifan2012 thumbnail

I'm so glad they are going to tell gem together. It really shows how responsible they are as individuals. About gem, I don't think he'll react nicely, at least not as nicely as they are expecting. 

NazneenA thumbnail

Guys, instead of worrying about sis. Let's.discuss how they are going to tell ex & do u think that they will be able to tell him? 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

I'm so glad they are going to tell gem together. It really shows how responsible they are as individuals. About gem, I don't think he'll react nicely, at least not as nicely as they are expecting. 

I feel the same.. Let's see kya hota hain

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Yippieeee new AT cono guys💃💃💃💃💃💜💜💜😍😍😍 

I wrote an OS on mishaan's bedroom hug "lag ja gale" https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150315240?tid=5092171